Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:00:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?  (Read 1999 times)
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

I think China will be the winner. It can be said that China is the country that can determine the survival of Bitcoin, as all of China's economic moves can affect Bitcoin. China has a strong economy, affecting most countries around the world. In addition, China has good infrastructure to support the change of technology.
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:26:07 PM

Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?

Obviously united states is a  big country it has a huge volume of user and investor although china is also rich country and also have many investor and trader but because of a wide range of area it is noticeable that united state is win if ever there is competition of blockchain between Uhina and United states.
larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:36:05 PM

If there would be a competition between USA and China it would be huge war! The two biggest cryptocurrency holder countries. The China has %30 and the USA has %25 all the cryptos in the world. I could say that the China would win because they are more organized and regular country then USA.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2030
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:46:40 PM

I suppose China will win on the long run. Them contributing a large hashpower in this space plays an important role here. Plus, I believe that there's more whale in China than in US. Not entirely sure how crypto-friendly  are those said countries but I bet U.S. is more strict.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:48:53 PM

I guess, China - they are more active about Blockchain than USA.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

Digital Currencies are more usable in China but It is very difficult to explain who will win the Blockchain competition because of the competition is so tough but i think China is more favorable because they are using more,
it's true that it's difficult to predict who will win because these two countries are equally strong, so if I think it will win China because of the biggest blockhain holder in the world he

Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

I think China is better than USA. China has a greater ambition than the USA, although the Chinese government banned bitcoin, but the Chinese government has plans to create a digital currency that has the power to compete with bictoin.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

Both has a great community and volume in cryptocurrency market.
I think china has growing recently and they unbanned the crypto in their country.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:07:41 PM

China win in mining with many big companies like bitman but the government seems not to like them so they are moving to another countries. USA might win with blockchain technology.
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:16:30 PM

China seems to embrace and fear the blockchain technology. The reason why the blockchain is embraced is because the blockchain can help China gain an advantage in future economic competition. The reason why the blockchain is feared is because this technology may cause their economic control policy failure.
For China, blockchain technology is a double-edged sword. But for the United States, they don’t have such problem.
So I think the US will win.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
pawanjain

Activity: 2688
Merit: 715

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

China could have been at the top if the country didn't made the ban on the exchanges. Since the ban many exchanges have been shutdown creating a negative impact in the crypto community.
Many miners have been said to close their mining operations. All of this has decreased their potential of being at the top. U.S.A on other hand is keeping on developing when it comes to blockchain and crypto.
Many companies have started to make use of the blockchain technology. If China does not remove the ban then USA with no doubts will win the blockchain race.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:15:39 PM

This is going to be a tough competition both countries are moving so fast with cryptocurrency and doing excellent. Two big nation with a huge population most of the people are playing with crypto. China is a little bit ahead of using blockchain technology than the USA but overall I think the USA will win the competition.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:18:48 PM

From the perspectives of which of the countries has been very open to Bitcoin and using it more, then I will say China.

But everyone got equal right to use Bitcoin and the technology without any restrictions, which gives both countries an equal chance.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:53:25 PM

China win in mining with many big companies like bitman but the government seems not to like them so they are moving to another countries. USA might win with blockchain technology.

Lol. Is china even in the running? In doesn't seem like the chinese government is interested in the crypto platform for now so i don't think china should be included in such discussion. Though you can imagine what'll be if china throws it's weight in the crypto race.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Blanca_Gregory

Activity: 72
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:59:54 PM

Lol. Is china even in the running? In doesn't seem like the chinese government is interested in the crypto platform for now so i don't think china should be included in such discussion. Though you can imagine what'll be if china throws it's weight in the crypto race.

Agreed. I think right now China is more focused on their AI projects than mining bitcoins or altcoins. After all, they've got a lot on their plate right now: the artificial moon, facial recognition technology, social credit system and a whole lot more that I don't think they have enough time to focus on blockchain technology.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

Blockchain is still thriving more in the United States compared to China and if we are to judge by the current statistics, its safe to say United States is winning this. But in the real sense, there is no conflict between the fwo on blockchain because both countries are proud and would willingly develop a new technology than to start running a rat race of blockchain that none of them can successfully claim credit as the inventor of this great project.
Bloodseekers

Activity: 778
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:46:40 PM

I think no blockchain competition. I see blockchain system created for every country, every peopl in this world. So no one win or lose. The system is decentralized and make financial back to people. We will destroy the banks system. So i think not about USA or china. But blockchain vs bank. And blockchain will win
squatter
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1196

STOP SNITCHIN'

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:02:48 PM

It won't be one or the other. China will likely continue to be a powerhouse for the manufacture of mining hardware, for the same reasons they are significant in the semiconductor/computer chip industry. I think US companies will be significant in the finance, brokerage and exchange space. And I think miners will continue to be significant in both countries.

conanmori

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:14:02 PM

I don't think this "competition" would be easily be described. Both nations are doing great in their various endeavours. I think blockchain technology has really evolved and I don't think there exist any competition between these two nations. All I can see is great success at the end of the day for all crypto enthusiasts.

Well they did really compete with it. Its like who will the first one to develop an advance AI. China may look like so quite about unlike state but they always doing good development with Blockchain they have so many talented people their though.

Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

It won't be one or the other. China will likely continue to be a powerhouse for the manufacture of mining hardware, for the same reasons they are significant in the semiconductor/computer chip industry. I think US companies will be significant in the finance, brokerage and exchange space. And I think miners will continue to be significant in both countries.
I quite agree with you on this one, both countries have different areas they could contribute to blockchain success and not necessarily about competition.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: