Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who will finally win the Blockchain competition; USA or China?  (Read 1999 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Who will finally be the Blockchain Leader in the world; USA or China?
Both are a great country which have a great amount of power that could affect the world economy, i believe the most important thing is both are using it then all country will follow and use blockchain technology.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

actually both of these countries have a very good influence on the price movements of bitcoin and this competition provides a very heavy choice because these two countries can be the drivers of bitcoin prices, but maybe I prefer the country of China to be the winner of this fight.
CoinAcademyNL

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

actually both of these countries have a very good influence on the price movements of bitcoin and this competition provides a very heavy choice because these two countries can be the drivers of bitcoin prices, but maybe I prefer the country of China to be the winner of this fight.

I 100% agree, However there is more to the Crypto market then just US and China.

Korea is a very big players aswell, and apart of those three mentioned pretty much the whole world is showing activity in cryptocurrency.

yatogami

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

bvo.trybravo.com

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:29:50 PM

If you mean mining infrastructure, China has already become the world's leader in the number and hash power of local mining conglomerates.
If talking about the widespread use of crypto, I bet on the US. Even though there are new restrictions being adopted to trading and investing in crypto, the US legal system is more loyal to crypto encouraging the citizens to utilize digital coins in their everyday life.

Finn Bery

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:57:05 PM

Both China and the United States are powerful countries in the world and have a huge impact on the global economy. Both have their own strengths because technology with gods they are capable of imitation and cloning. The technology in America has the potential to create technology with great achievements in history, so it is difficult to say who will win the blockchain war.
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:14:48 AM

Do you mean to use the blockchain to their technology? Then for me it is the USA because US pentagon already successfully adapted the blockchain technology to their defense system in which they believed that the blockchain is very strong against cyber attack and hacking. I don't hear any from China that they adapt the blockchain to their technolgy except purely marketing only.
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:12:43 AM

it is hard to tell since both country has its own potential in that said technology, the best thing to do is to develop it and help the market to be known in the world and used it as a mode of transaction, since both country has a better influence than the other it will really affect the market once they are develop it for better.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:14:37 AM

Do you mean to use the blockchain to their technology? Then for me it is the USA because US pentagon already successfully adapted the blockchain technology to their defense system in which they believed that the blockchain is very strong against cyber attack and hacking. I don't hear any from China that they adapt the blockchain to their technolgy except purely marketing only.
I think USA will be win the blockchain competition between China because USA has already used blockchain to there system. But interms of higher demand China will be win because there country are have higher population that using cryptocurrency. Also USA is one of the country that have an advance technology, so they will easy for them to adopt crypto.
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:53:28 AM

it is hard to tell since both country has its own potential in that said technology, the best thing to do is to develop it and help the market to be known in the world and used it as a mode of transaction, since both country has a better influence than the other it will really affect the market once they are develop it for better.

China will excel because they tend to improve quality in line with developing regulations, while the US is more concerned with the quality of regulation before actually announcing it to the public.

I mean from the side of the actual blockchain testing and faster development will be carried out by China and in the end the implementation will run in front of other countries.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:08:13 AM

Not an easy consideration to say which one of these two is concerning more on regulations. USA pursues almost a fixed road to regulate the blockchain, while China is frequently changing the orientation. Yet, it is only one side of the problem, and blockchain development is not all about regulation. In fact, a variety of other perspectives should be measured such as human resource, budgeting, public acceptance, capitalist mafia, etc.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

Neither, bitcoin is going to be the leader and we know that bitcoin doesn't belong to any of those countries, we know that they are the two most powerful countries around the world and they are fighting in every way imaginable and the market of cryptocurrencies is going to be one of the battles that they are going to have, but I will like for bitcoin to remain independent from government control.
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 03:47:05 AM

I am sure that China will be the champion of this competition because I see this China gives a positive impression on the development of bitcoin and is different from the USA, so I am sure China can become a big country that can master the movement of the price of bitcoin.

andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:24:47 AM

I am sure that China will be the champion of this competition because I see this China gives a positive impression on the development of bitcoin and is different from the USA, so I am sure China can become a big country that can master the movement of the price of bitcoin.
i think so too, China is an economic giant country, almost every country is circulating in China. until now the turmoil between China and America has an effect on the entire world economy

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:07:33 PM

Huh Huh I hear that USA are giving good resouces for Blockchain investigation, but definetely China will be the winner, becouse they know that this technology will be worldwide.  Cool Cool
I doubt china will be in the top 2 when its all said and done. China keeps on trying to ban stuff related to crypto and just recently published a new desire to stop airdrops as well which they already explained their hatred towards ICO as well. So it means blockchain is improving all around the world while having setbacks when it comes to china, that's why it is hard for china to actually beat any country in blockchain competition.

Certainly not a big country like USA which already has many countries trying to build blockchain softwares to help out corporations on their needs. Blockchain software is now used in many third world countries like carribeans and bahamas and malta and so forth, it is quite soon that it will start to work its way towards first world countries and meanwhile China is just trying to keep its people away from it.
Weecoinofficial (OP)

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:11:25 PM

Huh Huh I hear that USA are giving good resouces for Blockchain investigation, but definetely China will be the winner, becouse they know that this technology will be worldwide.  Cool Cool
I doubt china will be in the top 2 when its all said and done. China keeps on trying to ban stuff related to crypto and just recently published a new desire to stop airdrops as well which they already explained their hatred towards ICO as well. So it means blockchain is improving all around the world while having setbacks when it comes to china, that's why it is hard for china to actually beat any country in blockchain competition.

Certainly not a big country like USA which already has many countries trying to build blockchain softwares to help out corporations on their needs. Blockchain software is now used in many third world countries like carribeans and bahamas and malta and so forth, it is quite soon that it will start to work its way towards first world countries and meanwhile China is just trying to keep its people away from it.
When Blockchain comes to crypto, Chain and some other nations try to prevent their people from investing on. However, Blockchain is not only crypto, and there are a variety of projects all over the world using several benefits of Blockchain. From this perspective, China is one of the pioneer countries.
zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

Why do we compare the current world with the future world? Obviously who wins and who loses, but the winner does not mean he can rule or monopolize. Losers do not mean losing the market. These two countries are the most powerful countries, and they will be beautiful in the future. Good world leaders can develop together, and selfish countries will eventually lose the world's number one throne. You know who I am talking about, it is very simple who is opposed to free trade who is the loser.

eekkaa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

of course China will be the champion of this match because China strongly supports cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and China is also very enthusiastic about bitcoin.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:46:18 AM

I think there is no competition actually. USA and Chaina both are more ahead in technologically. It will depends on how deeply their people accepting this in their daily life and government helping hands is also main fact here. So time will say who is better at present time.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 11:52:27 AM

I believe the both mentioned countries are good but USA will be the blockchain leader because the Chinese tradition, rules and regulations is always base on the act of putting something under their control and choosing sides on things which will be their self interest and we dont need such things in the crypto currency scheme.

Kusnechik

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 12:40:15 PM

The one who will be able to introduce this technology into the lives of ordinary people to make their lives easier will win.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: