Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:08:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why would people want to adopt Bitcoin as a payment option?  (Read 2140 times)
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:10:34 AM

Efficiency and transparency are what causes bitcoin to be feasible to be used as a payment system because of these two things everyone feels helped by all financial problems and transactions when using banking services.
troy.gold

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:11:48 AM

I believe the lack of bitcoin payment adoption is due to its volatility. Yes, it has shown a more stable price in recent months than in history, but even this is quite volatile. Until Bitcoin or another more stable regulated cryptocurrency comes into existence - mass adoption for payment will be limited.
celer

Activity: 294
Merit: 25

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:10:07 PM

I believe the lack of bitcoin payment adoption is due to its volatility. Yes, it has shown a more stable price in recent months than in history, but even this is quite volatile. Until Bitcoin or another more stable regulated cryptocurrency comes into existence - mass adoption for payment will be limited.
we are need a stablecoin, but what would be the point if there are already electronic money ( I mean payment cards )
legalization of cryptocurrency will entail taxes, right ?
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

In my opinion, people want to adopt bitcoin as a payment option because of the advantages of bitcoin over fiat. One good advantage is that bitcoin can make its user anonymous as it is decentralized. Low transaction fee can also be the one including the fact that whatever you buy is taxfree.

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:45:36 PM

Because it is hastle free and easy and pass payment. Also it was already tested by most of the people in the whole world. And it was a decentralized digital currency that everyone loved.

Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2018, 11:50:51 PM

Bitcoin is an easier mode of payment compared to the rest and setting up a Bitcoin account only takes a couple of secs because it doesn't require you to fill in details like the other platforms will, which will make them prefer it more

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:51:37 PM

Bitcoin are easy to use and access using internet connection the era of new technology is continue to improve, not possible bitcoin is become use for mode of payment worldwide.

The advantage of bitcoin payment system via online no need to submit any valid documents to create transaction in via blockchain.

mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 03:59:27 AM

It is very easy if we use BItcoin, with little shipping and cross-country transactions only with an internet connection, the money we send to other countries arrives safely, so I think Bitcoin is a financial revolution in this century. So people are currently busy adopting Bitcoin for transaction purposes.
phelbaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:50:39 AM

With viral movement of Bitcoin it is going to be possible for bitcoin to be adopted as a payment method,so countries like Japan who are cryptocurrency lovers have adopted it as a salary payment method in some company.
Robert46

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 07:00:36 AM

The first thing to say is that because of the decentralization, there is no third party interfering in the bitcoin.
and there is no extra fee for  every transaction, Bitcoin transaction is anonymous but still transparent maybe some of these factors have made someone want to adopt Bitcoin as a payment option.
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

It will be great when another layer is added on bitcoin for easy online payments.

An altcoin like litecoin should do it, perhaps another altcoin, to replicate what BAT token is trying to do with their browser.

BAT is based on this idea that people will pay advertisers with the token in the brave browser. If they just had some connection to bitcoin (or to sync a payment through BTC) and allowed a payment option websites could add it would be amazing.

People will stop using credit cards, paypal and neteller if a semi-stable altcoin works with bitcoin to transact online through merchants.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
LastHope99

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:35:19 AM

btc is said to have certain advantages:
1. Anonymity.
2. Decentralized nature.
3. Easiness of payment.
4. High payments speed.

These qualities make btc a good payment option, but there's still a lot of room to improve. Btc really needs scalability and protection against manipulations. But the latter is not possible ofc.
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

I think people want to accept Bitcoin as a payment option because secure your personal information. You can stay at home and pay money to anywhere or send money to anyone. Do not have to spend time going out or waiting at the bank.

maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 04:56:47 PM

It is very easy if we use BItcoin, with little shipping and cross-country transactions only with an internet connection, the money we send to other countries arrives safely, so I think Bitcoin is a financial revolution in this century. So people are currently busy adopting Bitcoin for transaction purposes.
But this transaction is too easy, and everyone can make transactions. This is why everyone likes this, but too few accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. Should accept Bitcoin as a payment solution I believe people will be happy about this.
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:09:32 PM

You can see that Bitcoin is currently the most popular Altcoin and everyone knows it. Using Bitcoin for Exchange is easy, and everyone can use it. Bitcoin should accept as a payment solution, and this will help people get to it. Choose the resolution of the future and be the pioneers.

therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Not sure if it will ever replace it current payment options . But it could just add on top of the current ones Smiley If with fiat currency will happen same as in Venezuel inflation then i can see people slowly will start using other methods and one of them i see it as Crypto or something similar like e-money / sms kinda Smiley
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Not sure if it will ever replace it current payment options . But it could just add on top of the current ones Smiley If with fiat currency will happen same as in Venezuel inflation then i can see people slowly will start using other methods and one of them i see it as Crypto or something similar like e-money / sms kinda Smiley
I do agree that we are not Hundred percent sure that it will replace the current mode of payments but would just add. People who has Crypto are the one who can use this mode of payment but those who haven't will use the current of payment. But we never know, because crypto is becoming well known and looking forward that in the coming years it is one of the major mode of payment used by people.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

You are right, there are many payment methods, but Bitcoin is used more as an investment than a payment method, because its value is constantly changing, its amount will be limited, and with it, you can make a profit for some time. But I am sure that new technologies and new projects will help us to use crypto-currencies more as a means of payment.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Because it’s a peer-to-peer transaction that’s decentralized –so no third party interruptions. And transaction fees are lower, plus it makes for an efficient mobile payment system. Some say it’s good for ecommerce.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:58:36 PM

Bitcoin is the oldest of all the other cryptocurrencies and as such, the majority of people trust in bitcoin than any other coins that are evolving with ease, without any use and get to become a shitcoin in a year or two. Ever since bitcoin's creation, we all trust in it so everyone will want to use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: