Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Diversify Our Investments?  (Read 1426 times)
lKSLMNSLKnkndlksnkJ

Activity: 770
Merit: 9

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:59:10 PM

Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

Most of the household name cryptos are good for long term holding and will grow as the market participant numbers increase.

In order to put yourself in a position to receive a happy surprise or two someday, one must invest in alternative currencies.  When the fiat crisis hits, projects which are established at the time will find themselves cash rich as the masses pour anything they've got into gold, silver, and crypto.

Of course one must do their own research, but a good place to start are the ICO rating sites.  Read them all if you can.  You will find a lot of cut and paste work associated with this crowd, but one or more sites are bound to have the tidbits you are looking for before placing money in someone else's hands.

Also, one last thing.  As the crisis begins to hit and cryptos start to take off, there will be a time early on in the process where most cryptos will overshoot their true values and that will be the time to unload a portion of your holdings.

BEP-20  0x10f3Eb215Ee55f1B92c89420498aB832c53caBB9
ERC-20  0xFE4047353129ce0747632db8aFcfC2584391D824
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:07:50 PM

Yes, I do think it is important to diversify our investments. In my case, I hold crypto coins and stocks. IMO, it is good to hold crypto coins that have potential to grow. So it is difficult to determine the number of different coins to invest in.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:09:18 PM

Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.
as we all know, the more choices you make the more opportunities you get. it's unwise to expect one project to provide you with everything you need. make changes, make new investments just for fun of it and see what happens

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:19:40 PM

Diversifying is a tool for minimising the loss and every successful business do it.
You need to have an strategy to make a profit in crypto trading. Emotional buys and sells would lead you to loss.
Keeping a track of all those investment manually would be hectic so you should automate most of your coins according to your strategy.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

Diversifying is the safest thing to do in any kind of investment not just crypto currency. Diversify across multiple segments and pick competitors within the same segment as well.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

Even if the project looks like a sure thing it can dump for a variety of reasons. Keep at least 25% in bitcoin, then you can diversify the rest of your portfolio

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:50:02 PM

Diversification is the basic rule not only in Crypto market , but in any market, you need to develop your strategy to for managing the risk wisely to keep it at minimum as much as you can, try not to weed through this blindly.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:18:10 PM

If you are investor and not a gambler, then diversification is the main rule to become successful. Many people are pay for such advices and you can use it for free. Smiley
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

Its actually similar, but there is a bit of difference. You will be risking more when you invest on one coin, but you will be making more profit or more loss (!). Higher risk = Higher profit. But, if you wish to stay on the safe zone, spread out your investment on some stable popular coins and others on some new coins. This way, if the new coins do get a bad turn, you can keep yourself covered through your popular coin. Less profit though.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:31:46 PM

If you are to diversify your investment, don't just put it in crypto and buy stable coins - even USDT, USDC or TUSD etc.
Basically it's still crypto.

Buy equities, forex, bonds, precious metals and real estate as well for diversification.
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:34:35 PM

Potential next Aldona unpredictable. To avoid disappointment and significant financial losses, professionals give several recommendations:
Do not invest in one or two assets;
Use different variants of earnings in the crypto market;
Constantly study analytical materials so as not to miss the perfect moment to enter.
The only way you can stay afloat.

brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

I think that there are people who once bought only ether or only bitcoin, and haven't lost. But this is from the category - people are lucky, and this doesn't mean that everyone will be lucky. To a greater extent, investing is a hard work that requires constant study, because markets and conditions are constantly changing and it's necessary to be flexible to adapt to these changes.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:30:37 PM

If you want to earn money it is the most recommendable, having so many options to generate extra income, it does not make sense to stop diversifying your investment, it is very important if you want to have at least a fairly constant profit ratio, remember that the end game here is to go for a  safe income, minimizing the risk of loss, so if you want to get rich overnight, the best recommendation is to invest all your money in an ICO and pray for it to explode ...

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:51:02 AM

Maybe this is just a simple illustration. the investment focus is on a single crypto, the excess will profit when the price goes up, but a great loss when the price falls.
When selecting multiple cryptos to be owned, it will enlarge the opportunities because of the results among the many existing cryptos does anyone know exactly where that will soar. and when a price decline then it could be another crypto will help to create the conditions not be too large.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:53:27 AM

My vote is to diversify since one cannot know the future and any single crypto is always going to involve more risk than a basket of many good cryptos.
xiaoY

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:27:55 AM

This requires personal investment, and diversification is also risky. For example, you cannot sell all coins at the same time. So there is no best way to invest, only the way that suits you is the best.

Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

Definitely you should diversify your investment to prevent from lossing out to the capital with this regards market movements. Many investors are now using this strategy cause they know what would be the outcome once the market are continuesly dropping to $6000 USD.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

For me it's good not to invest all the capital in a company. In this case (investing all capital in one company), in my opinion, investors always prioritize opportunities with threats that will occur. Well, if this company has good progress and a big chance of succeeding with the project, then not investing all capital is a mistake.
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:48:16 AM

You've already said it, diversification of investment is always a safety net on our money. Yeah, you are right in case one project fails at least you have other investment which have the probability to succeed. Putting our eggs in one basket will also be a big risk  but it could also give you so much gain. For me the best strategy is to spread as we don't know the future. Don't be in a hurry, haste makes waste.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:53:15 AM

Yes, I do think it is important to diversify our investments. In my case, I hold crypto coins and stocks. IMO, it is good to hold crypto coins that have potential to grow. So it is difficult to determine the number of different coins to invest in.
It is advisable to diversify investment for more opportunity of gaining. The price grow on different time to give profit. Though coin is hard to decide which is the more potential, I choose those coin that is popular for investment and many are suggesting that it is the good coin.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: