Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:23:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Diversify Our Investments?  (Read 1426 times)
goolesby

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:39:14 PM

Definitely. The fact is that when you don't diversify your investments, you will loose more. I mean that every coin has different chance to grow. Sometimes, the coins will give you big profits but sometimes they drop drastically. That is why it is better for us to diversify our investment. It will minimize our risk of losing money and enlarging the chance to get profits from several coins.

isen

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

Of course! This rule does not apply only to cryptocurrencies, I mean that investors investing into many stocks, bonds, gold and so on to cover all sectors.
So if you want to invest into crypto - buy Bitcoin, other promising altcoins and rest money invest into classic market.

I agree! Most people here thinking about investments represent different coins, while the crypto market itself is also a sphere for investment, and I would diversify part of the funds into other areas of the classical market.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:58:29 PM

Do it the crypto value is fluctuative the important thing is diversification,the difference in products makes investors more able to research which products will make it get the benefits as well they definitely get.

muncuss

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:59:20 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2018, 01:09:54 AM by muncuss

Depend on many factors. If x coin is sure investment then better to concentrate to get more profit. diversification only for 2-3 coins with brightest prospect.
I prefer to save some money for reserve so i can buy more in case x coin go down. so later i can get big chunk instead several dust.
Too many diversification led you difficult to control and maintain your portfolio

raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:06:13 AM

The answer is Yes, you need to apply that every time you invest in a new phase of revolution. Currently that the state of crypto is so young besides that the crypto space should be far ahead from its current price you dont know what coins are going to boom. But definitely some of them may survive.
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:13:10 AM

I believe that it is imperative to diversify because this is how you minimize risks. to keep everything in one asset is dangerous, because you can lose everything.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:43:38 AM

Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

Divide our investment in several coin is more safe than put all money in one coin. Cryptocurrency is high risk investment and i think we should reduce that risk by divide it in several coin

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:14 AM

Yeah that looks great strategy and idea in investment, I think people mostly have been doing that strategy whether in digital or real investment. As you mentioned the reason that to minimize much lost of assets of investment. Once fails but we still have others. Me my self also spread my assets in Crypto, I chose Altcoins for daily trading and  Bitcoin is for long investment.

Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:26:46 AM

possible to get in this stage will be gradual. If by small capital and divide it into some crypto will long enough I think to get results. It would be better if the starters play on the crypto felt confidence would produce high and the focus to it. It aims for money that will be used as capital to further enlarge the network to another crypto also has potential.
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:10:32 AM

Diversifying your portfolio is a must to minimize the risk. I experienced it by myself. I could have lost all of my capital if i invested all of mine on btx last year. Glad that i changed my mind and invested in some other cryptos like nano & tron which is not only covered my lost on btx but also gave me big profit.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:23:59 AM

Yeah, it's a good idea to diversify our investment to prevent in losing the whole thing but you have to be careful in choosing your alternative investment so that isn't gonna be the same as you not diversifying it.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
libert19

Activity: 2506
Merit: 945

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 03:29:53 AM

For sure. Diversify your money in assets which doesn't affect each other, for example, if you had invested in crypto a year ago then everything is down.

Invest some in rental properties, some in crypto some in bonds or something. This way you will be safe if one plummets.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:48:32 AM

Well, it's pretty hard to identify that one cryptocurrency that will literally change our lives. Of all the controversies and FUD's, what assurance do we have of earning if we focus on only one, two, or three currencies? So diversification may actually be practical to increase our chances of earning profit.

Suleiman the Magnificent

Activity: 504
Merit: 120

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

You should definitely diversify. If you invest in a single coin, you are very likely to lose everything. But if you diversify your investments, you reduce risk.
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:58:38 AM

Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.
"don't put all your eggs in one basket" This is a philosophical sentence in financial investment, since financial investment is high risk. You must always do this and never forget. When you do the opposite you are gambling, you can be very big or lose a lot and can not recover. Your money, you should consider.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:06:43 AM

for this, it depends on how you use your knowledge and logic when you want to speculate investing in altcoin, bitcoin or ico. there are processes and plans that you have to conceptualize like making some strategy options. in essence the most important points you must always analyze and do not be tempted by fast profits or big bonuses
peregar2022

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:08:01 AM

Naturally, we must diversify our investments and it is best to seek advice from professionals in this matter.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:11:30 AM

Someone says those that diversify don't know what they are doing. Diversification is about hedging risk! But when you take maximum risk to focus on a coin that is when you get ahead and become successful!
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:13:51 AM

I think investment diversity is a mandatory knowledge learned by everyone who would think about investing in cryptocurrency. This is because of the volatility cryptocurrency market. In order to use it to our advantage, use the profits gained from our first investment and diversify it to other tokens.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:14:56 AM

The answer is Yes, you need to apply that every time you invest in a new phase of revolution. Currently that the state of crypto is so young besides that the crypto space should be far ahead from its current price you dont know what coins are going to boom. But definitely some of them may survive.
The future outlook is very needed when you are investing to something that you are unsure, diversifying is part of strategy where you are placing bets with the selections that you are thinking that things can deliver after, it's best to have another set of assets just in case the first one you have won't deliver according to your plan, you have specific alternatives and still have chances to earned more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: