Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should We Diversify Our Investments?  (Read 1426 times)
Panteleymon

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:13 AM

You can go further. It is not necessary to keep everything exactly in the cryptocurrency. The market is full of ever-growing goods, and stable, like gold. Another thing is that the cryptocurrency market is much fresher. And people here are pioneers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:17:57 AM

If you do not deal with the differentiation of risks you can make a mistake and lose a significant part of the Deposit so I think that for investors it should be a priority !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
vigmar

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:31:36 PM

Of course, the same rules are applied to cryptocurrencies in similar fashion to other investments. Diversification is the investor‘s alphabet, but it is not enough for being a successful investor. You can invest in a hundred different ShitCoines, and then go bankrupt. But you can select 5-10 currencies that will make a good profit. Please, learn the market!
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:33:42 PM

Like the saying goes do not put all your eggs in one basket reasons been that if by chance anything happens you would lose all what you a good investor is the ability to diversify in investing thanks
basici

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

unequivocally, we must diversify our risks because no one gives us a guarantee that this or that coin will grow. you must store some sredsvta in Bitcoin, some in Altcoin and some part in Fiat. it is necessary

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
BigBrother

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:18:54 PM

Well, I think the answer is obvious. You understand that crypto is very unpredictable and can behave in any way. Therefore, you should develop such tactics to be ready for any outcome of events. That is why diversification will be a very good way to minimize risks.

nik009

Activity: 1541
Merit: 545

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

With the help of diversification, you reduce financial risks as much as possible and you are less likely to wake up being poor. Without the use of this strategy, you can easily lose all of your investments.
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:04:51 AM

Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

In order to be a successful investors, it is not necessary to invest all your money in an investments. Thus, you should always have an amount that you are willing to risk in making a decision. There is no assurance that you can succeed in an investment, it is always advisable to spend just the right amount based on your money.
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 02:08:19 AM

In my opinion, the Crypto market is rich in electronic currencies and is constantly on the move. The diversification of investment is a smart decision to secure a return on investment.
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Diversified investments are only for the purpose of diversifying risks. This is not wrong. But your investment can't be too much, otherwise you can't operate coins at the same time when the market is turbulent. It is usually recommended that 1-3 investments are better. If you are rich, invest directly in Bitcoin and then travel. When you come back a few years later, you will become richer.

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

Diversified investments are only for the purpose of diversifying risks. This is not wrong. But your investment can't be too much, otherwise you can't operate coins at the same time when the market is turbulent. It is usually recommended that 1-3 investments are better. If you are rich, invest directly in Bitcoin and then travel. When you come back a few years later, you will become richer.
Yeah, I agree with you. We know that investing our money in crypto is risky and diversification is a step to decrease our risk here. You can get the profit from another investment if one of your investment is failed. And once again I agree with you, bitcoin is a good choice for a long-term investment.
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

As an investor, diversification is one of the most efficient way to reduce the risk of losing big. When you diversify your investment, it simply means that you are splitting your risks thereby making to be less prone to unavoidable loss.
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:08 AM

Its always a good thing and choice in trading to diversify your portfolio to make your profit and loss to maximize.  Smart investors always use this type of statergy for thete risk management in trading because no one know what coin will make you most profit f9r your investment.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:41 AM

This is necessary, you can not invest in one fund, you risk losing all your money, even if this project is a success. Study other projects and then scatter your funds.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

Common wisdom for new investors is always of the 'don't put all your eggs in one basket' type. Don't invest all your investment capital in one company. Diversify so that at least if  one investment fails, the other will carry you through. Is there a similar type of advice for crypto currency investors? Is it better to concentrate on investment in just one crypto currency? Or should we diversify? I would love to know what others have to say about this.

Do "put all your eggs in one basket" is suicide in crypto.
All crypto experts holding more than 10 coins in their portofolio because it's too risky to only hold one coin because anything can happen in crypto.
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 12:11:53 PM

I recommed you to diversify your portfolio because you avoid a loss if one of your coin dies. In cryptocurrencies this is pretty normal. Do you know about all coins that  were created in 2016? Only few of them survived. (BTC, LTC, Dogecoin)
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 01:03:40 PM

This is a true wisdom words especially in crypto, you won't know your coin will be good forever.
For example ETH, it was a good coin with a decent price just below bitcoin, but now it's price has fallen hard.
Diversification is important for me, so i can avoid big losses in the future that i don't know.

mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 03:02:02 AM

Yes you should. Because when you keeps on focusing into just a single coin and when the time comes that it suffers a dump price, you can get a low profit even a negative one. But when you are in diversification, you can retain the loss profit into other coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:18:05 AM

spread to some investment only applies to those who have a large capital. even novice when yet experts also will be difficult to monitor a lot of investment assets. It would be better when it focuses on one thing and make it a lesson first then this will be a good start. not a problem when just one investment first and when can handle it can be copied.
jemura

Activity: 406

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:14:30 AM

I think it depends on deposit, how much. Sometimes i prefer buy 1 egg for all deposit. If project can make me profit in nearest time

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: