Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:39:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Successful ICOs  (Read 1055 times)
btc_love (OP)

Activity: 566
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:00:40 AM

I don't see much information about that site, this is the first time I read about that site if they are a successful ICO then should be on exchange already and there is not much information about that game, you are just trying to hype it.

this game is quite popular
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

Usually ICOs with products and utilities are quite successful, if I'm not mistaken Venq and EOS started like that and are platforms that use their tokens for different activities, so it is possible to have a successful ICO, of course, those were other times too, now if I were a developer I would think twice before investing in this volatile market.

Bitcoin to the moon
Garrixx

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

ONe Social Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

To be honest, in 2018 there are very few projects that have become successful because there are currently no investors on the market who are ready to invest their money.

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

Today it is a huge rarity. and the fact is that when you invest funds into a project or if you participate in the company’s bounty of this project, we cannot know in advance whether the project will be successful and promising.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Nowadays its very hard to predict about the projects success before making investment in it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:26:17 PM

I can't remember last when I saw a successful ICO like as you mentioned in OP. Well, there is one named something like bob's repair or whatever. They are successful with their project and also doing well in the market. Another one is profish, although we can't say it's a good one because the product which is still under development and I doubt they can provide what they had promised.
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:40:16 PM

Today it is a huge rarity. and the fact is that when you invest funds into a project or if you participate in the company’s bounty of this project, we cannot know in advance whether the project will be successful and promising.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this topic. Nowadays its very hard to predict about the projects success before making investment in it.
but which side do you see the potential of ICO that is said to be successful. if seen from its success in returning investor capital, perhaps some ICOs have done it, but if the project they make is successfully used by the world community, maybe only a small part and I think I have to determine the average return to discuss ICO successfully or not
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:53:41 PM

We have alot of successfull ICO with a working product, such as  Iconomi, Sigularity, Bancor,Neo,  This are some of the ICO I research with a working product and giving relevance to the cryptocurrency community, several ICO came up in 2018 without a solid foundation relative to the objective state, therefore most ICO will not survive the real world.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:21:50 PM

games on blockchain is just one of it.
other products, like exchanges are being more successful too
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

To be honest, in 2018 there are very few projects that have become successful because there are currently no investors on the market who are ready to invest their money.

yeah. people don't want to invest in ICO
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:30:45 AM

I also see only a few projects that can reach the target of the softcap, and very few maybe able to achieve hardcap sales. seeing a market that is not supportive and prices have continued to fall until now, it looks like this is the worst year for the ICO
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:52:46 PM

As you probably already understood, many projects that hold successful fees still do not guarantee good opportunities in the future for you as an investor, so I think that here you need to look at the projects created.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:30:14 AM

I also see only a few projects that can reach the target of the softcap, and very few maybe able to achieve hardcap sales. seeing a market that is not supportive and prices have continued to fall until now, it looks like this is the worst year for the ICO

I believe the problem is in the whole system went in a wrong direction
dddudidd

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:02:46 AM

in fact the success of the ICO is not a guarantee of the success of the participants, because even though at the ICO it is very crowded, but when the listings are booked in they are not responsible, after their products are low
Kevinatin

Activity: 612
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:07:34 AM

I’ve been searching around this forum for a while and see a lot of ANN threads here. But I’m very interested what ICOs and projects really achieved great results. Saying "successful" I don't mean these projects that just going to launch ICO. I mean projects that have already collected money and released product.

For example, this blockchain game. They collected good money and now it’s one of the most popular blockchain game. Here you can read an interview with it’s developer https://gameunculus.io/blog/96 (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement)  

And what projects do you know?

Pundi-x it seems to me, the only one who not only collected money, but in the end provided the finished product. For others, everything stops at the development stage.
btc_love (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

I’ve been searching around this forum for a while and see a lot of ANN threads here. But I’m very interested what ICOs and projects really achieved great results. Saying "successful" I don't mean these projects that just going to launch ICO. I mean projects that have already collected money and released product.

For example, this blockchain game. They collected good money and now it’s one of the most popular blockchain game. Here you can read an interview with it’s developer https://gameunculus.io/blog/96 (I don’t send direct link to their website not to make them advertisement)  

Pundi-x it seems to me, the only one who not only collected money, but in the end provided the finished product. For others, everything stops at the development stage.

no you are wrong. there are tons of games!
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:38:10 PM

There are not really a lot of projects out there right now that people can vouch for and say that they can be sure that the coins are going to do well for the long term which is why when people are investing in icos and new coins they are always making sure that they are not investing more money than they can afford to lose in case the coins crash

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:07:26 PM

Well I think there has been some notable successful ico this year but from my point of view the most noticeable is the counting house project this is one fantastic project this year

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:07:10 AM

yeah indeed if the project that supports the game platform is indeed the possibility of success is very large compared to the others. but all of that still depends on the funds that they can collect in the specified period. so the success of the project really depends on the initial concept of their project, and the game is always the first choice.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Seeing from the views that I observed at ICO that were successful, I did not doubt that LYFE had achieved its sales. And now it's open to bounty participants.
LYFE is a fantastic ICO for this year after ICO PLAYGAME.
cryptomax217

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:44:55 AM

most ICOs are only good while they lasted.  i am not sure what had happened to the few that were recommended to me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: