Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:12:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4110 times)
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 07:49:14 AM

The Copy Trader program is officially launched. You can invest in X5finance right now at https://X5finance.com. Copy Trader is an investment program based on the transactions of the top investors in the world. They are experienced and able to generate the maximum profit on the investments

Your investment profit is based on your investment amount and the number of Leader you have copied. This profit is calculated for you daily. The average interest rate on your investments will be guaranteed from 0.5% to 2%

Your investment profit will be paid daily with the ratio:

- 20% is paid for the leader you have copied
- 10% is paid into your internal wallet
- 70% is paid into your cumulative wallet

The chance won't wait for anyone. Good luck for all, my friends!

I have heard of Copy Trading? So what can it solve for the investors without knowledge, experience and investment time? Could you tell me, pls? Thank you in advance

Hi guy,

Your question is very interesting. As far as I know, Copy Trading helps us:

+ Not need too much capital to start investing
+ Not need too much capital to able to carry out investment trust
+ Not need to pay money to able to carry out the function "Copy trade"
+ Not need time to manage orders
+ Not need to learn trading to improve acknowledge as well as trading skills
+ Not need to pay fee for the investment trustees so that they manage the capital for you
+ You manage your account for yourself. All decisions belong to you
+ You can choose any investors that you deem approriate
+ All information about investors are clear and transparent so that you can consider and make a decision for yourself
+ Can increase and duplicate profits with unlimited capital
+ Can deposit/ withdraw according to your own preferences
+ Easy to set up an account
+ Receive the enthusiastic support from the exchanges if you have any questions

Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:49:23 AM

What's advantages of Copy Trading? Pls give me your answer, thanks!
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 06:59:30 AM

Hi there,

I have learned about the Copy Trading Program of X5finance. It's quite interesting. But i don't know how to join in this program. And how much the minimum money that i have to invest is? Anyone joined, pls give me your answer soon. Thank you so much!
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:28:43 AM

What's advantages of Copy Trading? Pls give me your answer, thanks!

As far as I know, there are a load of advantages to copy trading, and as such it has earned its place amongst traders:

- Allow first time traders to familiarize themselves with the financial markets and gain confidence to trade

- Enable experienced traders to take part in the market even when they are too busy, and cannot invest the valuable time and research needed in order to trade

- Copy trading can be employed on various instruments, including forex trading pairs, stocks trading, commodities and much more

- Create a community of traders, beginners and experienced alike, who can exchange ideas, strategies and improve their trades together

Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:26:43 AM

Hi there,

I have learned about the Copy Trading Program of X5finance. It's quite interesting. But i don't know how to join in this program. And how much the minimum money that i have to invest is? Anyone joined, pls give me your answer soon. Thank you so much!

Hello,

To join in the Copy Trading Program of X5finance, first you must have VCH. If you don't have, you can buy it on the X5 Exchange on the system: https://X5finance.com. Then you buy the investment package in the item "trade investment". The minimum package that you can buy is $100. You remember that the investment package that you buy in the stock investment is completely different to the investment package that you buy in the trade investment. To join in the Copy Trading Program, you're forced to buy the investment package in the trade investment. After you buy the investment package to trade, you can carry out copy trading by click on "copy trader" => Select traders that you deem apropriate => Copy. Now you need only wait so that they earn the profit for you. Good luck!
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:13:15 AM

INSTRUCTIONS FOR COPYING TRADE IN THE X5FINANCE PROJECT

To join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance, you please take the following steps:

+ Step 1: Access on the system: https://X5finance.com

+ Step 2: Buy VCH at: Exchange => Enter the amount of VCH that you want to buy => Select wallet => Press "Buy VCH"

+ Step 3: After buying VCH, you carry out buying the investment packages to trade. You access on the item "Trade Investment" => Enter amount that you want to invest. The system will automatically convert to VCH for you according to the price prescribed on the exchange (The number of VCH is not exceeded the number of VCH you have in your VCH wallet) => Press "Invest now". So you have bought trading investment package successfully

+ Step 4: Now, you can copy trading by accessing on Copy Trader. There will have traders here with the profit levels and risk rate in trading. Your task is to select traders that you deem appropriate. Then you can follow them by clicking on "Follow" or you can copy trading by clicking on "Copy". And they will earn the profit for you

Wish you luck and success in the Copy Trader Program with X5finance!

Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:20:07 AM

What is Social Trading? The characteristics of Social Trading?
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:51:35 AM

Hello guy,

As far as I know, Social Trading, also known as Social Investing is one of the new generation investment solutions created by Web 2.0 Technology. It allows us to automatically copy transactions made by one or more professional investors in a network like a social trading network. From there, you can repeat the results of other members, even if you haven't much knowledge and time to take part in the market.

Social Trading works more or less as a social trading network. The only difference is that instead of sharing selfies or lunch photos, on a trading network people sharing trading ideas. Here traders interact, watch the trading results of other professionals and brainstorm on the market situations in real time.

In Social Trading, once you identify a successful trader and you like their trading strategy, you can start following them and copying their trades

The characteristics of Social Trading

Social Trading is an alternative way of analyzing financial data by looking at what other traders are doing, comparing and copying their techniques and strategies. Social Trading platform or network can be considered subcategory of online social networks

Social Trading allows traders to trade online with the help of others. Traders can interact, watch others take trades, then duplicate their trades and learn what prompted the top performer to take a trade in the first place. And by copying trades, traders can learn which strategies work, which don't work
Depark

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:05:10 AM

To join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance, you please take the following steps:

+ Step 2: Buy VCH at: Exchange => Enter the amount of VCH that you want to buy => Select wallet => Press "Buy VCH"

+ Step 3: After buying VCH, you carry out buying the investment packages to trade. You access on the item "Trade Investment" => Enter amount that you want to invest. The system will automatically convert to VCH for you according to the price prescribed on the exchange (The number of VCH is not exceeded the number of VCH you have in your VCH wallet) => Press "Invest now". So you have bought trading investment package successfully

+ Step 4: Now, you can copy trading by accessing on Copy Trader. There will have traders here with the profit levels and risk rate in trading. Your task is to select traders that you deem appropriate. Then you can follow them by clicking on "Follow" or you can copy trading by clicking on "Copy". And they will earn the profit for you

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I have earned $245 by Referral. So i can join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance by this amount, Bro? Thanks
Depark

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:16:37 AM

Hello guy,

As far as I know, Social Trading, also known as Social Investing is one of the new generation investment solutions created by Web 2.0 Technology. It allows us to automatically copy transactions made by one or more professional investors in a network like a social trading network. From there, you can repeat the results of other members, even if you haven't much knowledge and time to take part in the market.

Social Trading works more or less as a social trading network. The only difference is that instead of sharing selfies or lunch photos, on a trading network people sharing trading ideas. Here traders interact, watch the trading results of other professionals and brainstorm on the market situations in real time.

In Social Trading, once you identify a successful trader and you like their trading strategy, you can start following them and copying their trades

Social Trading is an alternative way of analyzing financial data by looking at what other traders are doing, comparing and copying their techniques and strategies. Social Trading platform or network can be considered subcategory of online social networks

Social Trading allows traders to trade online with the help of others. Traders can interact, watch others take trades, then duplicate their trades and learn what prompted the top performer to take a trade in the first place. And by copying trades, traders can learn which strategies work, which don't work

It's like the Copy Trading Program?
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:22:43 AM

Hello guy,

It's like the Copy Trading Program?

Yes, that's right. The copy trading Program is also known as the Social Trading Program. To join in the Copy Trading Program of X5finance, you can join at: https://X5finance.com. At this program, you can earn the profit according to traders that you have copied. Good luck, guy!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:46:24 AM

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I have earned $245 by Referral. So i can join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance by this amount, Bro? Thanks

Hi there,

You can totally join in the Copy Trader Program of X5finance by this amount. You go to exchange to buy VCH and then use that VCH to buy the investment package. You remember to buy the investment package in the "Trade Investment" section, not in the "Stock Investment" section if you want to join copying trade. After buying the investment package to trade, you go to copy trader in order to select traders that you want to copy and wait in order for them to earn the profit for you. You will receive the daily profit from them with ratio as below:

+ 20% is paid for the traders that you have copied
+ 10% is paid into your internal wallet
+ 70% is paid into your cumulative wallet
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:41:29 AM

You have ever heard about ViralCash but you don't know the fact what it is? Is that right?
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:42:28 AM

You have ever heard about ViralCash but you don't know the fact what it is? Is that right?

What is it?  Grin
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:51:46 AM

VCH is a Token, based on Ethereum Blockchain technology platform? That's right? The starting price is $0.01 / VCH.
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:00:36 AM

VCH is a Token, based on Ethereum Blockchain technology platform? That's right? The starting price is $0.01 / VCH.

Yes, that's right. VCH is a Token, based on the Ethereum Blockchain technology. It's the core asset of the new ViralCash project. It's used for online shopping with online transactions about commodities and services. It can be considered as gold day of this industry. Its price is now $0.1 on the exchange.
trandinhthinh

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:41:03 AM

I confirm the prestige x5finance.com

Please update my bonus from the referral program , my account trandinhthinh

Thank x5finance.com , Thank you for increasing the value of my property
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:49:20 AM

Hello guy,

Thanks for your feedback. You please email to Support@X5finance.com for the best support. Thanks a lot, friend!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:07:04 AM

INSTRUCTIONS FOR COPY TRADING WITH X5FINANCE FOR THOSE WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ONLY WITH 8 EASY STEPS:   

+ Step 1: Buy ETH, BTC

+ Step 2: Access on the system: https://X5finance.com

+ Step 3: Deposit Cash (USD) via BTC or ETH. To deposit Cash (USD), you can see the guide here: https://x5finance.com/support

+ Step 4: Buy VCH on the exchange (X5Exchange)

+ Step 5: Invest by USD (Via VCH) by buying the investment package in the item "Trade Investment"

+ Step 6: Select Leader to follow and copy trading from them

+ Step 7: Follow buy and sell orders from Leader

+ Step 8: Receive daily profits

Wish you luck and success in Copy Trader Program with X5finance!
trandinhthinh

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

Hello guy,

Thanks for your feedback. You please email to Support@X5finance.com for the best support. Thanks a lot, friend!
They have answered me, but I do not agree with their delays, they are deliberately doing hard at me and my friends, my friends invest in X5finance, but when withdrawals, it's difficult and with enough reasons , they do hard and delay indefinitely
https://i.imgur.com/kQi1WuE.png
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: