Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:19:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4110 times)
Depark

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:48:15 AM

ViralCash - Blockchain solutions for global payment. This is a global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. ViralCash's payment platform is fast, safe and secure with the advantages such as:
- Scalable: The system is capable of customizing the expansion aim to meet the demand of users
- Flexible: All payment transactions need to be flexible and customizable for different businesses on global
- Easy to use: All transactions are smooth and easy to use 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:27:29 AM

Hello everyone,
As far as I know, there are its own solutions in each project. So what is the solution of X5finance investment project? Thanks

Above all, thanks for your interesting question. As you said, there are its own solutions in each project. And below are their solutions:

- Safe and high profit: Optimizing your profit even if you have no investment experiences. Automated trading system ensures that you will have profit maximizing level

- Easy trading: All your investment transactions can easily done through global payment method based on Blockchain platform

- Smart exchange: Smart exchange helps you increase your compound interest and has long - term investment strategies

- Transparence: Your investments and transactions are always clear and transparent. Users can easily check the transactions on system

- Global Network: Connecting with global investors from the countries in the world

- Simple and easy to use: User - friendly interface and easy for everyone to use

A good solution. i like clarity and transparency in this project. Hopefully the best things will come to project
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 02:48:00 AM

Copy Trading enables the traders, experienced and new alike, to take part in the financial markets, by having their trades executed by experienced and seasoned traders with proven track records.

This form of trading offers a unique solution for people who wish to trade and invest money with the aim of increasing their initial capital, however lack the time or experience to invest by themselves.

For this reason brokers offer the possibility of copy trading. There are multiple platforms which offer copy trading, and while some are munual, other are automated or semi - automated, and all offer different variations of copy trading. Ultimately, traders should choose what's the best for them
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:09:43 AM

Hi all,
I haven't much experience to invest. So can i join Copy Trade Program? Please give me your answer, thanks!
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:41:51 AM

Hi all,
I haven't much experience to invest. So can i join Copy Trade Program? Please give me your answer, thanks!

Yes, of course, guy. I think this program is suitable for everyone. If you haven't investment experience, you can still join the Copy Trade program of X5finance. And when you join in Social trading network, you can copy orders from the greatest investors as soon as you haven't experience as well as time to invest.
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 06:44:06 AM

What is the highlights of social trading network? Thanks, Bro
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 09:09:40 AM

What is the highlights of social trading network? Thanks, Bro

The highlights of social trading network:

It allows the investors to copy orders of one or more other investors to earn the profit without need to carry out transactions. This strength makes the investment become more conveniently and easily. Besides, social network model enables users to share, read the information as well as ideal and trading strategy of friends who are the members in trading network.

Social Trading promises to bring an interesting financial investment experience for all customers, including new investors.
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 02:45:31 AM

What do you know about X5finance Investment Program? Please discuss it with me, thanks all
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 03:13:58 AM

What do you know about X5finance Investment Program? Please discuss it with me, thanks all

In the X5finance Investment Program, all investments will be multiplied 5 and be automatically added on your investments when you have various investments
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:25:46 AM

Hello everyone,

I wonder if the X5finance Investment Program is different from the Copy Trade Program of X5finance? Thanks, Bro

Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 04:49:18 AM

Hello everyone,

I wonder if the X5finance Investment Program is different from the Copy Trade Program of X5finance? Thanks, Bro

Yes, guy. As far as I know, the X5finance Investment Program is different from the Copy Trade Program of X5finance. If you invest in X5finance Investment Program, your investment will be multiplied 5 and you will get daily interest from your investments which have been multiplied 5 with the interest as below:

+ The investment of under $1,000, get 0.02% interest per day
+ The investment from $1,000 to $4,999, get 0.03% interest per day
+ The investment from $5,000 or more, get 0.05% interest per day 

And in the Copy Trade Program of X5finance, you need only deposit, then buy the investment package in trade investment and select the experienced leaders in the system that you deem appropriate and they will earn money for you with the ratio:

+ 20% for leaders that you have copied
+ 10% for your internal wallet
+ 70% for your cumulative wallet

Thanks a lot!
Stblcn

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 05:34:26 AM

i know that blockchain can resolve many issues in the global payments through its advance technology, fast transaction, transaparency and security 'cause it is designed to be immutable, tamper-proof and democratic. there’s so much positive hype around blockchain that it’s often easy to overlook that it may have its cons. Yet, as with all technologies, this is not without its flaws.
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 06:54:02 AM

The interest in X5finance Investment Program listed below:
+ With the investment packages of under $1,000, get 0.02% interest per day
+ With the investment packages from $1,000 to $4,999, get 0.03% interest per day
+ With the investment packages from $5,000 or more, get 0.05% interest per day
Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 07:09:52 AM

+ With the investment packages from $1,000 to $4,999, get 0.03% interest per day

How can i get the profit in this program?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2019, 08:27:07 AM

How can i get the profit in this program?

Smart interest payment program at X5finance

X5finance uses the method of flexible interest payment based on your investments. The interest from your investments will be automatically paid everyday. Therefore, you will be received flexible interest daily and your balance will increase according to your investments.

Your interest will be paid into your internal wallet and your cumulative wallet

+ 80% interest will be paid into your cumulative wallet. You can withdraw your money as soon as your cumulative wallet is enough $50
+ 20% interest will be paid into your internal wallet. You can use your money in this wallet to buy and sell VCH on the smart exchange at X5finance
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:59:39 AM

Equity Investment Program with X5finance. With a long-term development strategy and a focus on the trading platform in the Crypto and Forex markets, Viralcash publishes an Equity Investment Program with X5finance. This is a guaranteed investment program. Your investments will be guaranteed to be equal to 5 times the profit on your investments as soon as you invest. This profit will be paid for you according to your investments daily.

They will spend 10% of the total investment in the Equity Investment Program to pay dividends to investors every month. Dividends in the Equity Investment Program and X5finance are for all investments of $ 1,000 or more

- Equity investments from $1,000 to $4,999 will get 10%
- Equity investments from $5,000 to $9,999 will get 30%
- Equity investments of over $10,000 will get 60%

All investment dividends will be divided equally for investments and the investors will receive monthly dividends in 6 months. The maximum level to receive depends on your investments
Hanah Christine

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 03:24:58 AM

Equity Investment Program with X5finance. With a long-term development strategy and a focus on the trading platform in the Crypto and Forex markets, Viralcash publishes an Equity Investment Program with X5finance. This is a guaranteed investment program. Your investments will be guaranteed to be equal to 5 times the profit on your investments as soon as you invest. This profit will be paid for you according to your investments daily.

They will spend 10% of the total investment in the Equity Investment Program to pay dividends to investors every month. Dividends in the Equity Investment Program and X5finance are for all investments of $ 1,000 or more

- Equity investments from $1,000 to $4,999 will get 10%
- Equity investments from $5,000 to $9,999 will get 30%
- Equity investments of over $10,000 will get 60%

All investment dividends will be divided equally for investments and the investors will receive monthly dividends in 6 months. The maximum level to receive depends on your investments

An attractive project. I like this project. Hopefully the project will develop and go further.
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 07:16:51 AM

Outstanding advantages of X5finance's CopyTrade system

The system works continuously. You can turn off your computer at any time and the system still automatically trade according to the leaders that you have copied

No need to manually trade: You don't need to adjust orders

Trading effectively, ensuring the profit received from 0.5% to 2% per day. The profit will be paid for you everyday

Avoid unnecessary risks: You can totally select the copying orders from the experienced leaders that you deem appropriate and they will earn the profit for you

You can start with small capital: The capital to start is only from $100 or more

Transparent profit rate: The system calculates your profit correctly. When your transactions are profitable, the system will automatically paid your interest everyday

Build a passive income source: You can earn high profit if you choose good leaders
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:34:35 AM

WHAT IS THE NATURE OF SOCIAL TRADING?

Social Trading network works very semilar to a regular social network, with the difference that on a trading network instead people share trading results with others instead of selfies or lunch photos. An opportunity to copy trades of other users is an important feature of social trading platforms. When you find a successful trader with the suitable investment type you can choose to follow his strategy and all open trades will be automatically copied into your account

Unlike hiring money manager in social trading, you don't have to give access to your account and disclose any personal information to the person you copy. And if you are successful as trader you may get addional income by becoming a signal provider and selling your strategy to others

Social trading helps users join easily and start making money by copying profitable strategies, and it’s also easy for a signal provider to join and find signal receivers.

Another benefit of social trading is an opportunity to interact with other traders, watch trading results of other people and discuss situation on the market in real – time
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 08:56:28 AM

WHY SHOULD WE INVEST IN COPY TRADE OF X5FINANCE?

- We can start with small capital, only from $100
- Use a good and prestige social trading service
- Select some experienced leaders belong to the top of the world
- Distribute capital and set up levels of protection
- Follow, adjust and distribute capital if need
- Synthesizing results and earn the profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: