Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4110 times)
trandinhthinh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:40:56 PM

Please let me know, when my payment is sent, 6 days have passe

my acc trandinhthinh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:13:34 AM

Please let me know, when my payment is sent, 6 days have passe

my acc trandinhthinh

I think you should send email for them so that they solve your issue. Email support: Support@X5finance.com. Hopefully you will receive your payment soon. You don't worry. I think they will pay you soon, need only you don't violate one of their policies. Good luck, guy. 
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:30:46 AM

THE OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES OF X5FINANCE'S COPYTRADE SYSTEM

- The system works continuously: You can turn off your computer at any time and the system will auto trade according to the leaders you have copied

- Not manual trade: You don't need to adjust orders

- Trade effectively, ensuring the profit received from 0.5% to 2% per day. The profit will be paid daily

- Avoid unnecessary risks: You can completely choose copy orders from the experienced leaders that you deem appropriate and they will earn the profit for you

- Starting with small capital: You can start with the capital only with $100

- Transparency for profit rate: The system accurately calculates your profit. When the transaction is profitable, the system will automatically return to you every day

- Building an automatic income source: You need only choose leaders to copy trade correctly

Make the most of your trading skills with the CopyTrade system of X5finance!

Thanks! Good luck for all. Wish you success in the Copy Trader Program with X5finance.

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I would like to know about the Copy Trade Project of X5finance. You can give me some information of it, sir? Thank you for spending time with me.

Hello guy,

First of all, thank you for your consideration. As you know, Copy Trader is an investment program based on transactions of the top of investors in the world. They are experienced and can create the maximum profit on your investments. Your profit will be paid daily with the profit guaranteed from 0.5% to 2% of a day. Your investment profit is based on your investments and the number of leader you have copied. 

The profit that you receive in the Copy Trading Program will be divided according to the ratio as below:

+ 20% will be paid leaders that you have copied
+ 10% will be paid into your internal wallet
+ 70% will be paid into your cumulative wallet

You can join in the Copy Trading Program with X5finance right now at: https://X5finance.com

Thanks!

The profit margin in the Copy Trading Program is relatively high from 0.5% to 2% of a day, i suppose. So how many leaders will I choose with my investment. And can i change the leaders that i have selected? Thanks!
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:41:20 AM

THE OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES OF X5FINANCE'S COPYTRADE SYSTEM

- The system works continuously: You can turn off your computer at any time and the system will auto trade according to the leaders you have copied

- Not manual trade: You don't need to adjust orders

- Trade effectively, ensuring the profit received from 0.5% to 2% per day. The profit will be paid daily

- Avoid unnecessary risks: You can completely choose copy orders from the experienced leaders that you deem appropriate and they will earn the profit for you

- Starting with small capital: You can start with the capital only with $100

- Transparency for profit rate: The system accurately calculates your profit. When the transaction is profitable, the system will automatically return to you every day

- Building an automatic income source: You need only choose leaders to copy trade correctly

Make the most of your trading skills with the CopyTrade system of X5finance!

Thanks! Good luck for all. Wish you success in the Copy Trader Program with X5finance.

Respected Bryan Dan sir,

I would like to know about the Copy Trade Project of X5finance. You can give me some information of it, sir? Thank you for spending time with me.

Hello guy,

First of all, thank you for your consideration. As you know, Copy Trader is an investment program based on transactions of the top of investors in the world. They are experienced and can create the maximum profit on your investments. Your profit will be paid daily with the profit guaranteed from 0.5% to 2% of a day. Your investment profit is based on your investments and the number of leader you have copied. 

The profit that you receive in the Copy Trading Program will be divided according to the ratio as below:

You can join in the Copy Trading Program with X5finance right now at: https://X5finance.com

Thanks!

The profit margin in the Copy Trading Program is relatively high from 0.5% to 2% of a day, i suppose. So how many leaders will I choose with my investment. And can i change the leaders that i have selected? Thanks!

I think it belongs to you. You can choose any leaders that you deem appropriate in order for them to earn the profit for you. You can choose 2, 3 or even 4 leaders if you want in this program. And the daily profit that you get will be divided into ratio as below:

trandinhthinh

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:29:49 PM

x5finance, please pay me, 8 days have passed, I am very worried
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 03:32:11 AM

Hi there,
I and my friends all received our money from X5finance. So why haven't you received it? I'm wondering if you create virual ref or not? And i find that only you complain all day. Have you sent support for them? And if have, what is their answer?
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 04:00:17 AM

Hi guy,
A real investor will never complain on forums because that's not good for the community as well as for you, i suppose. You're affecting the community and i think this makes them pay more attention to your account. I'm wondering if you are a real investor or not. I think a real investor will never go to forums to complain and make affect to the profit for yourself. Should you need any further information, please send support at: Support@X5finance.com. And to ensure your profit, i think you shouldn't complain on forums. You're affecting to investors like us. Thanks!
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:30:54 AM

WHO ARE THOSE WHO JOIN IN COPY TRADE PROGRAM OF X5FINANCE?

- In CopyTrade, copier is usually called follower and the experienced investors copied by others are called leader

- When joining in CopyTrade of X5finance, the followers can both copy the results of leader directly and interact, exchange and update the information from the leaders

- CopyTrade is a beneficial playground for all 3 parties: Follower, Leader and Social exchange

+ With followers: They can make the profit from copying without waste of time and effort as well as doesn't require in-depth experience of the market

+ With leaders: Instead of dealing with their own capital, they can earn the profit from sharing their knowledge as well as experience and receive a part of bonus from the followers who are copying

+ With Social Exchange: They have more members to join in the market and open more orders than traditional transactions
Vishaley

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:43:15 AM

- In CopyTrade, copier is usually called follower and the experienced investors copied by others are called leader

- When joining in CopyTrade of X5finance, the followers can both copy the results of leader directly and interact, exchange and update the information from the leaders

- CopyTrade is a beneficial playground for all 3 parties: Follower, Leader and Social exchange

+ With followers: They can make the profit from copying without waste of time and effort as well as doesn't require in-depth experience of the market

+ With leaders: Instead of dealing with their own capital, they can earn the profit from sharing their knowledge as well as experience and receive a part of bonus from the followers who are copying

+ With Social Exchange: They have more members to join in the market and open more orders than traditional transactions

Hello sir,

How much profit will I get when I join investing in this program, sir? Could you tell me, please? Thank you so much!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:58:07 AM

Hello sir,

How much profit will I get when I join investing in this program, sir? Could you tell me, please? Thank you so much!

Yes, of course. The average interest on your investments will be guaranteed from 0.5% to 2% per day when you join in the Copy Trading Program of X5finance. I think that this is a quite high interest. You shouldn't miss it, friend.
Vishaley

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:12:31 AM

Hello sir,

Yes, of course. The average interest on your investments will be guaranteed from 0.5% to 2% per day when you join in the Copy Trading Program of X5finance. I think that this is a quite high interest. You shouldn't miss it, friend.

If i join the Copy Trade Program of X5finance, i can withdraw my money by VCH, USD or other currencies, sir?
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 10:18:03 AM

Hello sir,

If i join the Copy Trade Program of X5finance, i can withdraw my money by VCH, USD or other currencies, sir?

If you join the Copy Trade Program of X5finance, you will be paid by ETH or BTC via your BTC  or ETH wallet, friend
trandinhthinh

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 12:21:22 PM

We at X5finance had scam signs, I withdrew from my interest on the ETH purse, but were detained by them 10 days
And finally today they cancelled the withdrawal order and said they needed time
1 The Phantom Company, more than 10 of my friends are not withdrawing the money, everyone is careful with this dog company
They paid for the first time to grab trust from me and you, then scam when seeing large investment amount, true is a spoiled rotten company.
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:42:33 AM

We at X5finance had scam signs, I withdrew from my interest on the ETH purse, but were detained by them 10 days
1 The Phantom Company, more than 10 of my friends are not withdrawing the money, everyone is careful with this dog company
They paid for the first time to grab trust from me and you, then scam when seeing large investment amount, true is a spoiled rotten company.

I and my friends have received their payment, only you can't. I feel that you complain all day. It makes me feel that you have a bad purpose. You are like not to be person  who invests in this project. You are like person of other project, i suppose. Your words are rude. You are deliberately shaking the spirit of X5finance community but you are wrong. The X5finance community will always trust in the project and accompany the project in the next strategies. I know you post all bad comments on various forums about X5finance. And this is rude. Your behavior should be banned. As a member of X5finance community, i hope you don't make affect to us. You should play fair and honest. If you are a professional investor, you will never do so. And even i doubt that your profile and your accounts have a problem. You can create virtual ref to earn money from X5finance and it violates X5finance's policies. They dont pay for you, i think true. And when you are not paid because of violating their policy, you turn to scold them on forums as they are scam. But you don't know that behavior makes you become bad in X5finance community. You are making affect to profit of community and yours. Please stop!
Manoj Trivedi

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:23:26 AM

I and my friends have received their payment, only you can't. I feel that you complain all day. It makes me feel that you have a bad purpose. You are like not to be person  who invests in this project. You are like person of other project, i suppose. Your words are rude. You are deliberately shaking the spirit of X5finance community but you are wrong. The X5finance community will always trust in the project and accompany the project in the next strategies. I know you post all bad comments on various forums about X5finance. And this is rude. Your behavior should be banned. As a member of X5finance community, i hope you don't make affect to us. You should play fair and honest. If you are a professional investor, you will never do so. And even i doubt that your profile and your accounts have a problem. You can create virtual ref to earn money from X5finance and it violates X5finance's policies. They dont pay for you, i think true. And when you are not paid because of violating their policy, you turn to scold them on forums as they are scam. But you don't know that behavior makes you become bad in X5finance community. You are making affect to profit of community and yours. Please stop!

This is a good and impressive project. And i don't think that it's scam. I have also invested some money in this project and i also received my payment. The payments are very transparent and clear. I think that you should behave more courteously. It's good for you. You shouldn't use vulgar words on forums so as to affect to community. Truth is always true. Even if you try to find ways to influence the project, the damage is still you. You can't fight the X5finance community because this community has not only me but also other investors. They are experienced and know to choose good project for themselves. Thanks for your listening!
trandinhthinh

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 07:57:41 AM

Everyone be alert and stay away from this ghost company.
I was tricked by $ 1,000
It's a dog company
After one time I received money, I invested heavily and ate a scam, a dog company, bastards.
https://i.imgur.com/YNJ115I.png
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 08:23:16 AM

Everyone be alert and stay away from this ghost company.
I was tricked by $ 1,000
It's a dog company
After one time I received money, I invested heavily and ate a scam, a dog company, bastards.
https://i.imgur.com/YNJ115I.png

Please pay attention your words and behave properly. Everyone is still trading and receive the daily interest, only you. If you have any issues, please go to: Support@X5finance.com, shouldn't use rude words in my post. Dont affect others. Thanks!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:53:18 AM

Receive 10% of total investment in Equity Investment Program when joining the Equity Investment Program with X5finance.

With the long - term development strategy and a focus on the trading platform in the Crypto and Forex markets, ViralCash publishes an Equity Investment Program with X5finance. This is a guaranteed investment program. Your investments will be guaranteed to be equal to 5 times profits on your investments as soon as you invest. This profit will be paid you according to your investments daily.

They will spend 10% of total investment strategy in the Equity Investment Program to pay dividends to investors every month.

Vishaley

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 07:18:39 AM

Receive 10% of total investment in Equity Investment Program when joining the Equity Investment Program with X5finance.

With the long - term development strategy and a focus on the trading platform in the Crypto and Forex markets, ViralCash publishes an Equity Investment Program with X5finance. This is a guaranteed investment program. Your investments will be guaranteed to be equal to 5 times profits on your investments as soon as you invest. This profit will be paid you according to your investments daily.

They will spend 10% of total investment strategy in the Equity Investment Program to pay dividends to investors every month.

How is profit? Thanks, dev
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:08:31 AM

How is profit? Thanks, dev

Dividends in the Equity Investment Program and X5finance are for all investments of $1,000 or more

+ Equity Investments from $1,000 to $4,999 will get 10%
+ Equity Investments from $5,000 to $9,999 will get 30%
+ Equity Investments of over $10,000 will get 60%

All investment dividends will be divided equally for investments and the investors will receive monthly dividends in 6 months. The maximum level to receive depends on your investments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: