Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:01:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VIRALCASH - BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL PAYMENTS  (Read 4110 times)
Shivam Bhatia

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2019, 07:24:16 AM

Copy Trading is developed from automated trading, also known as algorithmic trading. This is an automated trading system where traders sharing their own trading history that others could follow. Joining in the Copytrade program, you don't need too capital to start investing. Only with $100, you can join in the Copytrade program of X5finance. Good luck!

Social Trading allows investors around the world to follow transactions of other investors. Social Trading has the same principles as social network today and you can imagine them as a social network dedicated to investors. Investors can log in social exchanges, review other investors' transactions and make a decision whether to copy that strategic process or not.

What's the purpose of Social Trading?

The purpose of Social Trading is aim to create convenience and help investors learn more experience, i think so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bryan Dan (OP)

Activity: 118

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:03:43 AM

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE VIRALCASH?

ViralCash is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and services. The only advantage here is automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI). They combine in building technology solutions and global user community to create smooth, easy and secure transactions. And user community is an important part in their ecosystem.

Shubhameta

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:18:03 AM

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE VIRALCASH?

ViralCash is a market-based ecosystem where buyers and sellers meet to perform the activities related to merchandise and services. The only advantage here is automatic combination of users based on artificial intelligence (AI). They combine in building technology solutions and global user community to create smooth, easy and secure transactions. And user community is an important part in their ecosystem.

As far as I know, the reliability and security is one of important factors of each project. And ViralCash is so. I highly appreciate the features of ViralCash. And as far as i know, ViralCash has the following features:

+ Secure & reliable: All activities occur in smart contract. There are no requests to users.
+ Simple: ViralCash offers quick and simple transactions. You can easily access and trade with VCH
+ High quality: ViralCash's system ensures the transactions will be always smooth and reliable
+ Instant deal: No waiting for confirmation, no deposit required. Instantly get your Token once your transactions are linked in Blockchain
+ Compatibility: Compatible with the existing ERC20 wallet. No need to change to integrate with VCH
+ Low transaction fee: All transactions are done quickly and safely with low transaction fee
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:37:52 AM

VCH is directly traded on the X5-Exchange of X5finance system. This is a smart exchange for investors with its price now is $0.14/VCH
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 12:20:05 PM

Copy Trading is developed from automated trading, also known as algorithmic trading. This is an automated trading system where traders sharing their own trading history that others could follow. Joining in the Copytrade program, you don't need too capital to start investing. Only with $100, you can join in the Copytrade program of X5finance. Good luck!

Social Trading allows investors around the world to follow transactions of other investors. Social Trading has the same principles as social network today and you can imagine them as a social network dedicated to investors. Investors can log in social exchanges, review other investors' transactions and make a decision whether to copy that strategic process or not.

The purpose of Social Trading is aim to create convenience and help investors learn more experience, i think so.

The aim of social trading is to allow unexperienced investors to copy trades from experienced investors, but I don't know how that works out at scale.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 01:35:33 AM

The aim of social trading is to allow unexperienced investors to copy trades from experienced investors, but I don't know how that works out at scale.

Very simple, you just need deposit => select leaders that you deem appropriate => The software will automatically copy traders' buy and sell orders and they will earn money for you.

You can join Copytrade program at https://X5finance.com. Thank you so much!
Depark

Activity: 135

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:26:17 AM

I have referred a my friend to buy investment package of $500 in X5finance. So how much can i receive bonus? Thank you in advance.
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 02:33:31 AM

I have referred a my friend to buy investment package of $500 in X5finance. So how much can i receive bonus? Thank you in advance.

Great! You will get $400 bonus and it's directly added to your investment account. Congrats to you!
Depark

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:44:06 AM

Great! You will get $400 bonus and it's directly added to your investment account. Congrats to you!

Thank you, sir. Could you tell me how to calculate bonus that i can get, please?
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 06:57:05 AM

Thank you, sir. Could you tell me how to calculate bonus that i can get, please?

Yes, of course. As you said, your friend has bought investment package of $500 in the X5finance investment program and it's referred by you. So you will get 16% bonus from the invesment package of your friend which has been multiplied 5. So you will have $500 x 5 x 16% = $400
Depark

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:33:11 AM

Yes, of course. As you said, your friend has bought investment package of $500 in the X5finance investment program and it's referred by you. So you will get 16% bonus from the invesment package of your friend which has been multiplied 5. So you will have $500 x 5 x 16% = $400

This is bonus in the X5finance investment program, that's right?

+ F1: 16% x 5 (80% of total bonus)
+ F2: 8% x 5 (40% of total bonus)
+ F3: 4% x 5 (20% of total bonus)
+ F4: 2% x 5 (10% of total bonus)
+ F5: 1% x 5 (5% of total bonus)
+ F6: 0.5% x 5 (2.5% of total bonus)
+ F7: 0.25% x5 (1.25% of total bonus)
+ F8: 0.125% x 5 (0.625% of total bonus)
+ F9: 0.0625 x 5 (0.3125% of total bonus)
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:38:02 AM

Yes, that's right. That is bonus of X5finance Investment Program with the bonus up to 16%. Good luck, guy! You can join and receive the attractive rewards from the program at https://X5finance.com. Thanks a lot!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2019, 07:52:47 AM

Yes, that's right. That is bonus of X5finance Investment Program with the bonus up to 16%. Good luck, guy! You can join and receive the attractive rewards from the program at https://X5finance.com. Thanks a lot!

Join X5finance Investment Program, all your investments will be multiplied 5. This is a good chance for all of us, i suppose. Don't hesitate to miss the chance once in a blue moon. Join now at: https://X5finance.com and get the attractive rewards from the program, my guys
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 01:46:56 AM

SMART INTEREST PAYMENT PROGRAM

X5Finance uses the method of flexible interest payment by your investments. The interest from your investments will be automatically paid daily. So you will get a daily flexible interest and your balance will increase according to your investments

X5Finance divides your interest by 2 accounts:
+ 80% interest is transferred to the daily cumulative Wallet. You can withdraw as soon as the balance in the wallet is enough $ 50
+ 20% interest is transferred to the internal wallet. You can only use this wallet to buy and sell at smart exchange – X5 Exchange

Flexible payment method:

X5Finance uses Crypto Currency as a primary payment method for your interests. We use common cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, BCH as the payment tool for you. Therefore, you can be assured that you can get interest from anywhere without worrying about payment or location

Investing and getting daily interest, this is a chance once in a blue moon. Don't hesitate to miss this chance. Join right now at https://X5finance.com. Wish you luck and success in your investments!
Depark

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:39:48 AM

SMART INTEREST PAYMENT PROGRAM

X5Finance uses the method of flexible interest payment by your investments. The interest from your investments will be automatically paid daily. So you will get a daily flexible interest and your balance will increase according to your investments

X5Finance divides your interest by 2 accounts:
+ 80% interest is transferred to the daily cumulative Wallet. You can withdraw as soon as the balance in the wallet is enough $ 50
+ 20% interest is transferred to the internal wallet. You can only use this wallet to buy and sell at smart exchange – X5 Exchange

Flexible payment method:

X5Finance uses Crypto Currency as a primary payment method for your interests. We use common cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH, USDT, XRP, BCH as the payment tool for you. Therefore, you can be assured that you can get interest from anywhere without worrying about payment or location

Investing and getting daily interest, this is a chance once in a blue moon. Don't hesitate to miss this chance. Join right now at https://X5finance.com. Wish you luck and success in your investments!

Great! A good project. Wish the project will be more and more developing.
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:47:55 AM

There are many advantages to copy trading, and as such it has earned its place amongst traders:

+ Allows first time traders to familiarize themselves with the financial markets and gain confidence to trade.

+ Enables experienced traders to take part in the market even when they are too busy, and cannot invest the valuable time and research needed in order for them to trade.

+ Copy trading can be employed on various instruments, including forex trading pairs, stocks trading, commodities and much more

+ Creates a community of traders, beginners and experienced alike, who can exchange ideas, strategies and improve their trades together
Alberk

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 06:51:54 AM

There are many advantages to copy trading, and as such it has earned its place amongst traders:

+ Allows first time traders to familiarize themselves with the financial markets and gain confidence to trade.

+ Enables experienced traders to take part in the market even when they are too busy, and cannot invest the valuable time and research needed in order for them to trade.

+ Copy trading can be employed on various instruments, including forex trading pairs, stocks trading, commodities and much more

+ Creates a community of traders, beginners and experienced alike, who can exchange ideas, strategies and improve their trades together

The copytrade program is quite attractive and i like this program very much. No need to invest many capital, only with $100, you can join in Copytrade program of X5finance. So awesome!
Bryan Dan (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 01:57:29 AM

Have you heard about the Social trading but you don't know what it is? In fact, Social trading is one of the new generation investment solutions generated by Web 2.0 technology, allowing automatically copying of transactions performed by one or more professional investors in a network like social network, even if you don't have knowledge and time to join in the market. Or in other words, Social trading is defined as a process of online financial investors collecting information resources and financial content from Web 2.0 platform to make investment decisions for themselves. In a popular way, Social Trading allows traders to share their investment decisions with other traders.
Hanah Christine

Activity: 92

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 02:17:56 AM

Have you heard about the Social trading but you don't know what it is? In fact, Social trading is one of the new generation investment solutions generated by Web 2.0 technology, allowing automatically copying of transactions performed by one or more professional investors in a network like social network, even if you don't have knowledge and time to join in the market. Or in other words, Social trading is defined as a process of online financial investors collecting information resources and financial content from Web 2.0 platform to make investment decisions for themselves. In a popular way, Social Trading allows traders to share their investment decisions with other traders.

Great! Copy Trade is an investment program based on the transactions of top investors in the world. They are experienced and be able to generate the maximum profit based on your investments. Too easy to earn money online but no need much knowledge and experience of investment. Quick hand to join the CopyTrade program at: https://X5finance.com. The chance won't wait for anyone, hurry up!
Shivam Bhatia

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:12:47 AM

The profit in Copytrade program of X5finance is paid for you every day. And the average interest on your investments will be guaranteed from 0.5% to 2% every day. And the profit will be divided as below:

+ 20% for leaders that you have copied
+ 10% for your internal wallet
+ 70% for your cumulative wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: