Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:13:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES  (Read 27718 times)
Glacier-Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

Clutch support by the technical team on discord yet again. I had trouble opening up the wallet on my MAC. Team member assisted me for over 2 hours and ensured issue was resolved! Can't ask for a better team.
Excellent support. GO GO GLPM!

Technical support members are available round the clock to assist. Glad your issue was resolved.
Anyone that is having issues or need help troubleshooting please join our discord: https://discord.gg/zxzrbtP
mcjewbie

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

Good progress since launch, it's only been 8 days and GLPM is listed on GTM, Masterpool, 6 unique shared masternode services 2 Masternode Stats and ranking sites:  MNTREND and MNCN. 40 Active masternodes on the network with an ROI of above 1800%. Still very early to get into the pre-sale . The concept seems very promising. I had a discussion with Glacier-Dev VIA DM and he took his time to explain the future for this platform. I will be supporting 100%. good luck!
@lionel98

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

This a good coin for invest and trade. With good developer and great support.listing very soon cb.
Pls join this server

gextor

Activity: 86

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:34:40 PM

Very interesting project. Strong team  Cool
I think we need to invest a little bit first.
Let's support the project together guys! Smiley
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:19:19 PM

Not sure if anyone noticed this or not, But Glacier is ranking no.1 on https://mncn.online Smiley
chunkycash445

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

I'm so glad I found this project in the early going. (5 days ago) Shaping up to be one of the better Masternode projects of the year and into 2019. Constant flow of updates and now more and more investors are coming together to strengthen the network. Pre-sale is still open to secure a node, Coins like these are hard to accumulate on exchanges once price goes up as the collateral is 10,000. SO DYOR and think about securing a node while you can.
Great work Dev team.
mcjewbie

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Total number of masternodes online = 42
GLPM is growing daily, the DEV's vision is to have a large network of investors. As the price of a masternode is affordable I think anyone can participate and get involved. This Project is aiming to bring large communities from STEEMIT and REDDIT together on one platform. Exciting days ahead for GLPM
Glacier-Platform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 16
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 05:54:27 AM

Masternode stats and analytics.

Glacier Platform is listed on MNTREND and MNCN online.

https://mntrend.com/en/currencies/GLPM
https://mncn.online/coins/GLPM

Join our discord: https://discord.gg/Jc3kcNT
chunkycash445

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

Staking has been going well, the affordable pricing really makes a fit for any budget. The coin has a very neat concept planned. Execution will be key but the team has looked very promising in the early going. Support on discord is top class im glad to be apart of the GLPM community. Also a proud owner of a GLPM Masternode.
vnmalireddy

Activity: 174

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Great to have a blockchain designed for blog industry, it has so much potential to reach as most of us depend on blogs to know more about new products and software from blogs,checked project details and its looks promising with pre-sale on early investors will be happy to take rewards 
chockblain
Copper Member

Activity: 46

GenesisX CEO | Chris

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 10:41:22 AM

Hi there guys,

The project looks good and intrigued by how the marketing will be executed. A good solid platform would be the catalyst. Integrating a payment system into the platform is a good way of making the use case strong. I like masternodes for environmental reason. So happy to take a look into this project further.
mcjewbie

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 11:48:52 AM

It's nice to see top notch marketing along with constant updates on discord twitter and other social media channels. This concept has very high potential this will be a great fit with masternodes and PoS option. LOW supply and nodes being locked up daily. Good luck team
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Future of blogging with PoS passive income opportunity, I'm thrilled to use it. When Steemit introduced I loved the blogging idea, not it's getting even advanced with masternode network by GLPM platform. Hoping for a better place than other option we already have, all hail to decentralization.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

GlacierPlatform is affordable for everyone whether you are after a masternode or someone who likes to stake. Both are very affordable compared to other masternode/PoS projects that charge outrageous prices for their coins, this is one of the reasons why I jumped on board and also that I see the dev team is active and getting the work done.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
fg512

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:18:30 AM

The possibilities are endless to make money with this platform. bloggers, poets, critics, authors etc. your imagination is free to create. great content will be rewarded with upvotes and GLPM. we all like to write, that's why we're on this forum and letting everyone we know know about Glacier Platform. spread the word. Blogging on the Blockchain!
flong

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:19:30 AM

I love it when more competitions goes into places that seem to have already have established and finished products.  From that competition will come innovation which ultimately benefits us all.  Not only does it target a space that greatly benefits the Crypto world but also spans broader audiences as well!  Glacier Platform certainly has this opportunity in front of them and so hope is that they will push the envelope and bring positive change to the blogging world.
mcjewbie

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:40:58 AM

Blogchain as pure as it comes, excited about the future of this project. Glad to be apart. Go GLPM
Tsepai

Activity: 211
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Paid content is a great incentive for an active author. Excellent prospects are opening for his writing activities. Glacier Platform allows you to monetize your authoring activities and this is a big plus. Earn pen, not overwork.
And don't forget to take part in the bounty for a total of 25,000 GLPM https://glacier.bjammerboy.io/7579/5528521

chunkycash445

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:05:51 PM

Howdy Rowdy Folks, Excellent looking project. Nodes are cheap compared to many other recent projects. Makes it affordable for everyone. Keep up the great work. Glad to be part of the community.
@lionel98

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

Here ,GLPM coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named GLPM Shocked .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: