Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:00:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[Masternodes-PRESALE]🔥Blogging Platform[GLPM] [PoS+MN]EXCHANGES  (Read 27718 times)
tokemon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:59:52 AM

The concept and the goals of the project looks promising... i'll buy some coins and get into a share MN
hsynbtc

Activity: 85

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Project idea is brilant, and DEV team working hard on it. First shared mn already here. Whit CB or Coinexchange listing it will be good. But CB is better than coinexchange for starting exchange. Cuz a lot of mn coin listing there first. And ppl dont like move btc exchange to exchange cuz its expensive. Smiley Hope this coin will be good as like hell.
sorin1990

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:56:31 PM

I just saw that you want to pay for the exchange as soon as 10 MN left for the presale. I think you should take into account other exchanges like crex24 or even cryptopia if you can.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 09:46:23 PM

I just saw that you want to pay for the exchange as soon as 10 MN left for the presale. I think you should take into account other exchanges like crex24 or even cryptopia if you can.

Crex24 is a decent exchange but I don't think its the right fit for GLPM right now. The dev actually sent in a request to Cryptopia but I don't believe he has heard back from them yet. I believe he is trying to get a better deal for a listing but if not then it will either be Coinexchange or CryptoBridge. There are just 23 masternodes left for sale so we are getting closer to a exchange listing, we must all remember that right now is a difficult time trying to sell nodes while the market is taking a beating but hopefully it will start to recover soon and we can get back on track.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:21:11 PM

Seems like masternodes are not so popular at the moment. I think they time have passed. But hope i am wrong coz i still keep holding some of them )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
ssstocks2017

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:52:04 AM

GLPM Concept looks great. Both the creator and reader benefit from it. This could be a game changer for blog writers and readers. Currently MN pre-sale is going on. Get in now for cheap. Future price is going to be very high once the platform is alive.
cryptomn2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:06:10 AM

GLPM is one of the best MN project I came across recently. It has a big community, good developers and advisors and i am very happy to be a part of this community. There are very good number of blog writers are there and it could help them to gain good revenue and exposure. Very Good MN pre-sale price and good ROI. SUpport is always available on the discord.
DarkKnightNeverDie

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:22:51 AM

Crex24 is a decent exchange but I don't think its the right fit for GLPM right now. The dev actually sent in a request to Cryptopia but I don't believe he has heard back from them yet. I believe he is trying to get a better deal for a listing but if not then it will either be Coinexchange or CryptoBridge. There are just 23 masternodes left for sale so we are getting closer to a exchange listing, we must all remember that right now is a difficult time trying to sell nodes while the market is taking a beating but hopefully it will start to recover soon and we can get back on track.
It sounds like you don't like the Cryptopia exchange, and don't really support the idea to bring GLPM to Cryptopia.
Did I get your opinion, right, vella?
Trade Satoshi can be another good candidate for GLPM.
kikuuu

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:09:27 AM

Listed on AceD Dashbord
Share MN Service
Easy Host Masternode's Midas.Investments listed etc.
I am active very actively and can be likable
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:26:38 AM

When is the platform going to go live? I'm pretty interested to see what it has to offer against the competition out there, because there's lots of blogging platform that are already functional.

ZoZ54

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:42:52 AM

It's really a different idea of what exists.
The idea of a POS seems really good.
Simple and effective use: I really approve the concept
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:30:53 AM

coin has a good potential. I like your strategy. I would like to see you on a good exchange as soon as possible.
ritzybuffalo57

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:12:09 PM

good concept I hope that I will find glacier on a good exchange like cryptobridge in the near future. good luck guys
Szteuf

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:28:22 PM

What a wonderful concept
I love this idea !
World needs projects like this
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 09:57:15 PM

It sounds like you don't like the Cryptopia exchange, and don't really support the idea to bring GLPM to Cryptopia.
Did I get your opinion, right, vella?
Trade Satoshi can be another good candidate for GLPM.

I really like Cryptopia, I just said that the dev did sent in a request to them to try and get a better deal then what they want for a listing. I will however say that Cryptopia's listing fee is a little high compared to other exchanges but that's the only negative I have with them. I would love to see GLPM listed on Cryptopia as its one exchange that gets a lot of volume which can help GLPM in the long term. The problem is that for this to happen more masternodes need to sell to help fund an exchange listing but not sure if there will be enough for a Cryptopia listing, maybe in the near future there will be.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

GLPM Concept looks great. Both the creator and reader benefit from it. This could be a game changer for blog writers and readers. Currently MN pre-sale is going on. Get in now for cheap. Future price is going to be very high once the platform is alive.

We will really see the true color of this project once they are listed in several exchanges and observe the trend behavior for maybe couple of months. If the price continues to decline, then, they are heading to another crap one. Don't blame with the current market as there are good coins which are gaining their value even with this market situation. Most of the mn-related projects impressed their investors in the first few months but later on, they slowly detached themselves from the project. Hope this one is not.
sorin1990

Activity: 43

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:05:46 AM

Ok it seems that you guys are on MN closer to the payment of the listing fee. This is good news and also shows that people started gaining interest into your project. So congrats. I'd like to see it on the market as soon as possible and see how do people react to it because the concept is interesting
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

im following the update of this project, there is an increase, and the community is more bigger. i will support this

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:36:57 PM

Can't wait to use the platform for my publications, thinking there will be several incentives program like steemit or so. GLPM masternode reward also caught my attention, so soon, I'll make my 2nd one. Now, just waiting for some cool updates and partnerships.
vella85

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:39:52 PM

Can't wait to use the platform for my publications, thinking there will be several incentives program like steemit or so. GLPM masternode reward also caught my attention, so soon, I'll make my 2nd one. Now, just waiting for some cool updates and partnerships.

I'm also looking forward to seeing the GlacierPlatform to see what it has to offer, we know that it will be something similar to Steemit but I wonder what other features we will see with GLPM. I think once people see a sneak peak of the platform, then we might see a lot more people interested in the project and come on board and maybe even buy a node or staking package. We could see a sneak peak in the coming weeks.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: