Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:32:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading or other business what do you choose?  (Read 1636 times)
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:46:11 PM

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.
Everyone has his own vision of earnings in this world. If you like to communicate with people, to be constantly on the move, the traditional business will be closer to you in all respects. But if you close analytical thinking and you are ready to delve into earnings on the Internet, you can safely earn here. To each his own, do not listen to anyone. Do what you're feeling. Do what you want and what you feel comfortable working with.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

In the current digital era, many people are starting to trading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency because they think Bitcoin trading is profitable from other businesses. Some people again say that business is more profitable than Bitcoin trading.
While the idea of a business is very tempting I do not have any idea of how to manage a business so I will probably fail, but when it comes to trading even if I am not the best I have enough knowledge to try my luck at trading, which is precisely what I'm doing right now but as you may guess I'm not really making money because the market is not really cooperating with anyone.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:58:22 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 01:14:49 AM by creeps

depending on you, where you feel comfortable doing it, I prefer working on the internet so I like crypto.
if you don't feel comfortable in certain things it's better to leave it and do the things you like.
do what you like Smiley
Thats right, just choose according to your passion dude, then you will work happily Smiley. if you feel comfortable working in cryptoworld
persevering that job, hone you skills there, so that it can become a barn of profit for you
Indeed, we cannot do things that we don't love and for sure if you continue to do that you will not succeed on that. Trading and doing business is totally different, I still prefer to do trading which I can do anywhere I go than to do business which requires a lot of effort and of course requires huge capital. But of course if you want more security and a sure profit try to do business that you think is easy to manage with a low capital requirement.

In any field you can succeed if you are constantly learning and do not stop in their activities. Only perseverance will help you succeed.
Learning new things everyday is really good, we should adopt or else we will left behind. If you can do both much better because it allows you to have more money money and letting your money work for you.
sclmte

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:51:36 AM

like me, it's going to start. but for me i choose both because they are both profible, it is a life of business people must accumulate to invest in huge amounts and become a sucessful traders. but with just a few novices and no marketing experience, so about a business I really want to enter but I do not want to leave the crypto traders because as long as I grow up, I'm learning how to become a trader.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 03:52:53 AM

I dont trade bitcoin so for me it wasnt an option,instead i hold bitcoin as i trust this cryptocurrency and i know this will bring me good future together with my family,instead i use other altcoins and tokens for trading but as of today i venture in real life business as i have quit from my job so my answer is Holding bitcoin and Doing business at the same time.but my business is just started so i know i have alot of difficulties to be faced
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:05:33 AM

If you want to face less risks investment then choose to build your real business than make investment with cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are for only people who want to face risks.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:28:39 AM

If you want to face less risks investment then choose to build your real business than make investment with cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are for only people who want to face risks.
I think making a business also has a big risk, to make a business is not as easy as thought, how to choose a type of business, how to market it, promote it and so forth. very many businesses fail so businesses also have high risks. choose according to what you like dude..
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 01:28:37 PM

like me, it's going to start. but for me i choose both because they are both profible, it is a life of business people must accumulate to invest in huge amounts and become a sucessful traders. but with just a few novices and no marketing experience, so about a business I really want to enter but I do not want to leave the crypto traders because as long as I grow up, I'm learning how to become a trader.

As the proverb says, you cannot kill two birds with one stone. The same is here - if you choose business, you must devote yourself to it. You will simply have no time (and health even) to work with the crypto.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:06:50 PM

The higher risk the more it become profitable. Crypto trading have to be consider in the high risk job due to its unpredictable market trend that is why only few have tried became successful. If you're not have enough courage to risk your time and money, then you better to choose local business.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Bitcoin or cryptocurrency trading is risky and required experience and patience. I also believe another business endeavor also involved risk and time to learn the rudiments of the business. It is true that cryptocurrency can easily give you more money with ease compared to other business. But it can also ruin you because of the speculative nature.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:48:19 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 01:04:06 AM by Question123

You can do trading than business.  But it depends to you if you are going to choose of the two choices as long as you can know what is your going to do. But you can do both if you want just like what other do they have business while in trading.
harleymasters

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:42:45 AM

I think this is the misconception of so many people. Bitcoin is a speculation field for risk takers. Between business and Bitcoin it is impossible to determine which side is more profitable. The comparison is always lame! Good luck
luispitchler

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:49:06 AM

people i know have invested a lot just to go into mining.. they were able to recover their capital but now it has really gone down tremendously such that it seems like a #crypto ghost town.
Diego6590
Copper Member

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:54:40 AM

Bitcoin has two part of it one part is risky and another part is also more risky. crypto world is all about risk if you are ready to take some new risk then you will be the next winner of crypto world, all these rules are also applicable on trading of any cryptocurrency. First we have to select a secure platform for trading and also we have to find that this platform has some specific ideas for traders like this platform - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074378.new , https://griffex.co/

These guys are not only work for traders but also working for new traders benefit with high security and awesome indices.
I like their work.
cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

In the present market situation, Bitcoin trading wouldn't be profitable for most people, so entirely depending on it wouldn't be wise. You have to look for other businesses too for survival.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:51:24 PM

In the present market situation, Bitcoin trading wouldn't be profitable for most people, so entirely depending on it wouldn't be wise. You have to look for other businesses too for survival.

but for the day trader bitcoin is still a good way to earn even a little amount of bitcoin, but if you will wait until the price raise then you might took time to earn from trading because day by day the market of bitcoin drops.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:43:23 PM

I think making a business also has a big risk, to make a business is not as easy as thought, how to choose a type of business, how to market it, promote it and so forth. very many businesses fail so businesses also have high risks. choose according to what you like dude..

Everything will also depend on the chosen business. If you pick the activity you really love and if you are ready to deal with it almost 24/7, better invest in this business. Additionally, you can buy crypto and hold it.
mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

I love a stable job with a monthly salary, a steady income. Trading brings a lot of risks and you are not sure about the profit you can make monthly. I do not love risk, and I worry about my daily living expenses.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:18:01 AM

I love a stable job with a monthly salary, a steady income. Trading brings a lot of risks and you are not sure about the profit you can make monthly. I do not love risk, and I worry about my daily living expenses.
Thats your choice no problem with that. and I also want safely. thats why i use both. yeah trading is risky but the risk will be worthed
with the possible benefits you will get. there is no income limit in trading
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

between business with bitcoin trading, in my opinion these are two different things. it doesn't need to be an option for one of them, even you can make both of them a way to make a profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: