Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:19:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.

Ehh, if their airdrop which is usually the most popular part of even the worst of the ICOs cause it's literally free money, is not getting views people are not gonna be all that happy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:43:41 PM

Hi everyone! Our airdrop campaign has already started.
Airdrop HERE
Thank you so much admin. Quite a good start. Airdrop will surely attract many and expecting plenty of participants. May I ask is there any number of limits for participants in your airdrop?
Hello! Thx for your feedback.
Now we don`t have any limits, but who knows))
In any case, jump it right now. This is a guarantee of success)
How much of the value of 100 WWC at this moment? I really pay attention to this airdrop and this project.
Hello!
Price for Private Sale is 0.00125 ETH
Minimum purchase of 4000 tokens
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

Are there any plans for a bounty?
Hey! Check pls our official Airdrop thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5086806.msg48750839#msg48750839
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:51:34 PM

Hi everyone! Our airdrop campaign has already started.
Airdrop HERE
Thank you so much admin. Quite a good start. Airdrop will surely attract many and expecting plenty of participants. May I ask is there any number of limits for participants in your airdrop?
Hello! Thx for your feedback.
Now we don`t have any limits, but who knows))
In any case, jump it right now. This is a guarantee of success)
How much of the value of 100 WWC at this moment? I really pay attention to this airdrop and this project.

whatever the value of it at their Private or ICO price, don't be surprise if the price of it will drop when is it already in an exchange.
Hello JohnJarvis99 and Decrypto!
You can find more info about Jackpot in our tutorial video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
Or if you check our WP - https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf (p. 13-17)
Let me know if you have any questions.
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 04:52:46 PM

Hello JohnJarvis99 and Decrypto!
You can find more info about Jackpot in our tutorial video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
Or if you check our WP - https://winwincoin.io/white-paper/white_paper_en.pdf (p. 13-17)
Let me know if you have any questions.
mrmreza

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

create a discord platform.we are doing  discord advertisement we have a lot of member .you can contact with us.i hope it hale you https://discord.gg/vJJJZqp
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

This airdrop is not yet getting any impression and participants at all we need to promote this campaign to gain supporters, I will retweet it on my twitter account.
Yes, its not that popular yet but in due time and all the latest updates and details they re currently working nevertheless this will be a hit and gain the trust and support of the public and probably be famous in its own time.

The airdrops if promoted successfully can really help the project to attract more investors to join the pre-sale now. This project have huge potentials and I have a strong feeling that it will succeed very soon.
Yes definitely mate, very recommendable.  The project i successfully gaining interest and priceless attentions of many. If this will work and completely effective the project will ooner be a success. Will keep an eye with the project and to witness its victory soon.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

this is a good way to promotion the project by offering airdrop.  this will encourage people to earn some coin free and get motivated towards the project.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:17:56 PM

Obviously airdrop is a big way to gain some supporters to project.but i think the airdrop is lag behind due to they are not developed as a project.but i can see their effort,hope very soon they have enough supporter   
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:51:55 PM

What catch my attention on the video you have provided is the unlimited transaction. Does that mean that transaction has no limit in terms of how much fund you want to cash in and out? usually on gambling sites, they limit the amount that can be cash out, I hope this one does not. Good luck
If they give the transaction indefinitely I think this is very good because later the trader or investor can use this project in the future
I would agree to that, and more people will definitely go for a site or platform like this that doesn't limit their actions especially in transactions.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

Airdrops use to be a way of promotion but if it lack of audience, it need a promotion itself as well. If it get advertise correctly it will surely gain more attention.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:13:49 PM

Airdrops use to be a way of promotion but if it lack of audience, it need a promotion itself as well. If it get advertise correctly it will surely gain more attention.
Not just an advertising will attract and grab the attention of audience. WinWin coin had a strong idea as we see jackpot with various programs. All the concept and idea should be explained in detail to audience that will allow them to analyse and understand the project.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:02:43 PM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:18:18 PM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
Hello!
All tutorial videos you can find at the 1st page of this thread or there:
General conception of WinWinCoin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
New ICO format - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgdqjzjOk&t=1s
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:26:00 PM

Hello!
Thanks for references and explanations. I think very much it will be useful to study this information and to study the project.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:47:25 PM

Hello!
Thanks for references and explanations. I think very much it will be useful to study this information and to study the project.
You are welcome  Wink
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

WinWin coin is bringing unique opportunities as i hold trust with their whitepapers just understand in detail if we purchase WWC tokens on the presale we can sell them upto 33% of that tokens on the sale at the part 1 stage. So i made my plan choosing winwin.

So as you said, we can "sell" them at 33%, my question is where can we sell it? The roadmap dont have plans on listing it in other exchanges and also dont have clear plans on launching their own exchange platform. I am waiting for more details about this project.
As you can see, if the team can raised $45Million in their 3 rounds of token sales, they will going to buy back your tokens at the higher price. But if not, perhaps it will not going to happen and maybe they will look for another ways to make the platform better.
Winwin team responded with detailed explanation however assumption may not workout but the real stratagies do as we can see the dedicated progress of their hardworking team. They are responding for all the queries, gaining more audience even in their official telegram channel and there was project whitepapers published along with video presentations. Let us look more initiatives by the managent.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:21:42 PM

I have visited your website and it has a great design to look. I wonder what the difference between the hardcap and the jackpot hardcap means.
Did you find this information on the official website? Because I did not notice this, or the information has already been changed. Something I am confused and I do not understand what kind of jackpot.

He's talking about this :

I think Jackpot Hardcap is the maximum amount of money that the Jackpot can receive from investors in its Initial Coin Offering which is 40% of Token distribution. For Team HarCap, I am not sure what they mean exactly by that.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

Hello!
The video is really useful in terms of knowing the flow of the project here crypto space. Thanks for providing on this admin and I'm sure it will help to make all people here understand well the purpose and goals of WinWinCoin compared to the other gambling platform.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

Something like a jackpot demonstration and how coin holders might be able to stake their coins for jackpot will actually be very useful and i will really like to know which coins users will be able to exchange with on your platform

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: