Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.
Yes, not a good mistake. I hope that they will quickly fix this error. it is very strange that the site does not open on the link needed and for this it is not the first time they have written, and have not yet corrected.
This is really some kind of incomprehensible mistake, I hope this is not some kind of fraudulent site, because it looks very strange. Why upload your photos there?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 11:50:01 PM

Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
Is a good way to setup a better and transparent ico i think Having concise whitepaper and then other keys places listing like icobench actually helps boost the exchange more better

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:31:15 AM

Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
A user friendly whitepaper with a brief and concise information stated inside of it, attract more people to the project. Well, a simple and understandable but pull concept project whitepaper much better to read. The project team will make an advantage to it to have well known deep the project.
tientien1

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

Whitepaper is the first thing I usually spend my time to read in order to investigate the potential of my interest projects.
It is good feeling after reading the Whitepaper of WinWinCoin.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:09:31 AM

When I click on any image, it takes to this website " www.radikal.ru ", its contents in Russian language, but I used google to translate it into English, contains random videos and pictures, What has it to do with WinWin project?

I already message the team and send support but still i observed they have not yet fixed the linked of the site. It can discourage people and investors if they see this one.

This is a major issue, I think the team should focus some of their time on fixing the links of the site.

Probably didn't notice the message you have sent, do they have technical support contact? Or do you think the one you have click is a link for ad?

Is that a question that needs to be asked? If you need to ask that's a major red flag, cause every site that handles cash should have technical support
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:12:54 AM

finally, I figured out why that website is there, it seems like that Russian website offers uploading image services, so people upload their pictures there. It's just a mistake in copying the links to put the images in this thread which confused many people and makes them taking if it's Russian project.

So, it means that they intentionally make it as a strategy? I am not sure if it's related to the platform because this is all about gambling solution.
Most likely this is some kind of mistake, I do not think that the developers specifically gave us the wrong link to the site. I think they will deal with this problem soon.

I mean naturally it's going to be a mistake but at this level shouldnt the developers be cross checking before they give out random links to people
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:34:56 AM

Kindly include video presentation bounty as well on your bounty campaigns so that other members who dont like reading too much can also understand your gambling concept by watching your videos.
This will be very helpful for the publication of the project.
Hello!
All tutorial videos you can find at the 1st page of this thread or there:
General conception of WinWinCoin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9YLNa8gqQ
New ICO format - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3DgdqjzjOk&t=1s
I watched your video about the new Ico format. In principle, I now understand everything. The only question is, will there be similar video reviews in languages ​​other than English?
Hello!
We have the same video in Russian. In a future we have a plan to add some Asian languages.
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:41:27 AM

Nothing. It`s just free hosting site for picture download. Unfortunate this forum has no able opportunity to add direct pictures, that`s why we have to use this site.
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:42:55 AM

Hi!
see above my answer
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:44:15 AM

winwin means lose lose ,:)
yes, if you skip this project Wink
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

Nope there will be no lose if they skip the project since they won't lose any when the project flips but they could really win if they project gain popularity and have a massive development.
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:50:19 AM

BTW, if someone knows how to add an URL to a picture on this forum ... I will be very grateful)
WinWinCoin_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 04:52:23 AM

Nope there will be no lose if they skip the project since they won't lose any when the project flips but they could really win if they project gain popularity and have a massive development.
In my opinion, if you missed a profitable project, it means you lost))
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

That is right indeed. When a certain profitable project just incase come into popularity and missed it. It is not literary our lose but of we can look deeper with the thought, what a great opportunity we had let to pass. And so just like this project, I am.expecting much more oppotunities and great updates and outcomes to come into better success of the project.
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:24:12 AM

BTW, if someone knows how to add an URL to a picture on this forum ... I will be very grateful)
Heres how its done mate using these code you should be able to add a url on a picture.
[ url=http://][ img]http://YOUR IMAGE LINK HERE[/img ][/url ]
Hopefully that helps you Smiley
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:22:03 AM

Yeah, you are right, and as we can see easily the situation at now that we have a lot of project at gambling for invest, what will provide us the good profitable?
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:24:13 AM

That is right indeed. When a certain profitable project just incase come into popularity and missed it. It is not literary our lose but of we can look deeper with the thought, what a great opportunity we had let to pass. And so just like this project, I am.expecting much more oppotunities and great updates and outcomes to come into better success of the project.
Yes, i totally agree with you, have a lot of project running at now and all of us feeling scare about "fake" or "scam" project, hope everything will good at this project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:53:31 AM

Check this out.

The original code is
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/][img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/blogclan-2/images/b/b9/Random-image-15.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/284?cb=20160706220047 [/img][/url]
So you can see that the format code to add link to an image is
Code:
[url='url here'][img]'image url here'[/img][/url]
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

I have a question for the developer here. As there are so many gambling websites here who don't need an ICO, i wonder why do you need an ICO since you can have such an amazing profit especially if your website is played by million of people?
Hope you can answer it and sorry because my question is quite rude.
connecoin

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

Exactly admin. And that's why we are here to support this project until the end because we know that this will be very profitable soon. Also, we hope that all our expectations and efforts will be worth it so that we will gain something good in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: