Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:38:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29829 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 06:15:03 PM

I would really like to focus and appreciate that the team is constantly replying to the queries of the community.
I think activity of project team members is really helpfull and hopefull both. people fell secured by getting reply from them.  yes winwin seems good team work. working hard for success
Yes I totally agree,as many people are getting to know about this project recently.
There should be a bounty program that will enable to share about the project in various social platforms and so every one can be aware of the project.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:47:18 PM

What would be the advantage in joining now your private sales rather than in participating the token sales? I see that there are already some people who have invested because you have already raised some good amounts and almost halfway for the soft cap.
It is more on based on our investments accordingly we can gain better profits at the same time if we explore project benefits we can gain 50% bonus in presale and the token price is just $0.50 USD.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 07:55:38 PM

Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
I read this information very carefully and I can say that I studied the project for a long time. I liked him. That is why I support it and await the official opening.
Yeah The waiting for the official opening in worthy for Winwin project.People are showing interest and after study they found this project potential for support
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:09:06 PM

I would really like to focus and appreciate that the team is constantly replying to the queries of the community.
I think activity of project team members is really helpfull and hopefull both. people fell secured by getting reply from them.  yes winwin seems good team work. working hard for success
Yes I totally agree,as many people are getting to know about this project recently.
There should be a bounty program that will enable to share about the project in various social platforms and so every one can be aware of the project.

That is what people want to have in this project, I am sure that the team is working on it. They do first what's on their plan before doing other thing. Let just wait and believe the team on their decisions and actions. For sure it is for the sake of the project.
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 11:32:41 PM

Winwin have well understable whitepaper and also have the video which showing capable they are and how a project can be well planned.you really will win people heart
I read this information very carefully and I can say that I studied the project for a long time. I liked him. That is why I support it and await the official opening.
Yeah The waiting for the official opening in worthy for Winwin project.People are showing interest and after study they found this project potential for support
I don't know how your standards in the mention of the word's "in a long period of time " to follow and study this project, because if seen in this thread they make this thread about november.

However, I'm sure the team does its best to the project.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

Maybe in the coming days we will have a bounty program but i really doubt they will go without a bounty program soon They have an airdrop going on so maybe just follow that and lets wait for bounty announcement

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:22:22 AM

You guys should have joined the telegram group so you can ask the team directly without even waiting like 1 day period here: https://t.me/WinWinCoin_chat
Thank for your information, it is really good for us for catch the new update about this project at now.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 10:24:40 AM

What would be the advantage in joining now your private sales rather than in participating the token sales? I see that there are already some people who have invested because you have already raised some good amounts and almost halfway for the soft cap.
It is more on based on our investments accordingly we can gain better profits at the same time if we explore project benefits we can gain 50% bonus in presale and the token price is just $0.50 USD.
But it needed for long time, not short time invest, as small investor like me, i think we should make more research about Winwincoin potential.
DICEMCEO

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 04:41:55 PM

WinWinCoin is a global association of gambling operators with their own WWC cryptocurrency.
In addition, they offer a decentralized jackpot for all participants of WWC and the Winex crypto exchange where you can easily buy or sell WWC for other cryptocurrency.
WWC have a full understanding of current problems in the gambling industry and that is why they offer an effective solution in the form of decentralized anonymous currency WWC will save players from limits, fees, make money transfers faster and all wallets and anonymous transactions which will allow avoid territorial and legislative restrictions.
WWC tokens will be distributed between gambling operators after which tens of millions of users will get them.
Then, WWC Coin holders can sell and buy WWC currency on crypto exchanges including Winex.
Mass distribution of the coin among the target audience and limited emission (200 million tokens) will create prerequisites for a permanent price increase.
The main feature of WWC is a decentralized jackpot system the fund of which consists of WWC tokens and collected funds.
All funds raised at the final stage of ICO will replenish the jackpot fund, then the jackpot will be replenished by the Winex exchange.
The jackpot will be divided into three types:
White (prize fund is 10% of the jackpot fund, the currency is ETH) - available to operators. It's one-off draw, the number of prizes is 25. The maximum number of participants is 100.
Black (prize pool is 80 WWC) - available to ALL holders of WWC tokens.
It's a weekly draw, the number of prizes is 1000.
Red (prize fund is 90% of the jackpot fund, the currency is ETH) - available to ALL WWC token holders.
It's a monthly draw, the number of prizes is 1000.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:30:10 AM

You guys should have joined the telegram group so you can ask the team directly without even waiting like 1 day period here: https://t.me/WinWinCoin_chat
Thank for your information, it is really good for us for catch the new update about this project at now.
Well, any news about the project as of now? New Year so new and much interesting plans and activities is what I am looking into the WinWin project. Hoping that this project will keep reaching more achievements ahead.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:53:47 AM

Does the team already been decided to launch its bounty program? I hope that in a few more days they will launch it or soonest. I am looking forward for that matter that will bring a huge impact to what the potential of the WinWiin development team holds.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:57:37 AM

WinWinCoin is a global association of gambling operators with their own WWC cryptocurrency.

So you mean ETH is attracting to be a jackpot from their platform, But I am thinking what will the minimum to be invested tokens to part of the draw monthly?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 06:05:20 AM

So you mean ETH is attracting to be a jackpot from their platform, But I am thinking what will the minimum to be invested tokens to part of the draw monthly?

The good idea there is for them to attract more people to register and join the project. But it will be also good if they can have less minimum invested to be able to join the contest.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 06:18:08 AM

Sometimes the admin is pretty busy but good option is Message him on the group chat tagging his username, So other people can also help you there.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:10:50 AM

Well, any news about the project as of now? New Year so new and much interesting plans and activities is what I am looking into the WinWin project. Hoping that this project will keep reaching more achievements ahead.

You can probably visit their site which it should answer your question because it's where the progress has been made. The team probably been busy making a lot of improvement as they as they are still in making something progress with the project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bithawk

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:40:50 AM

so your only game is a jackpot??? how is that a gambling solution?
Bad Bunny

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:46:18 AM

project looks promising, how your team can deliver.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:02:26 PM

The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:56:15 PM

The only thing good about WinWin project as of now is that they have already earned good amounts of ethereum in their private sales. This is a good indications that there are some people who have invested and joined in the project despite in the bad situation of the market.
This is what will help in the future project, as now users have invested in the project and soon promise a rise in prices for tokens. I hope that this is exactly what will happen.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:40:39 PM

project looks promising, how your team can deliver.
If you like gambling, then you have come just to the project that you might like. You can play the beta version and decide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: