Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:13:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRIVATE-SALE] WinWinCoin gambling solution with decentralized Jackpot  (Read 29839 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:03:59 AM

WinWin administration seems very busy in their official telegram channel from many a days as there is no response. It seems they are trying to bring any innovative launch added to their platform?

It depends on the size of the situation because it may also have an effect. Normally, telegram should always be active when it comes to an issue. This should always be active even though how busy they are to avoid confusion or conflict.

Yes telegram is the best place to go in terms of knowing easily updates. It is good to join there because it is easily to know directly the  answer. The team their is very active in anwering queries.
Good thing for that, that the team have a very active telegram group. And I see that too. People who seeks for updates and fast responses, the WinWin telegram group is the best place for those matters.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:04:34 AM

can i use your coins on other gambling sites?
Already asked this question and while it was answered that the coins can only be used on their gaming site. Maybe soon something will change.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:08:43 AM

Is it true that te WinWin gambling platform project will be launching a bounty programs? If thats the case then that would be great because I know for sure that I am not the only one who is excited for that and willing to participates to the WinWin community.
It's nice to read from users, I hope that there are still many who support this project and hope that the team will show us a great end result.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 01:00:33 PM

Is it true that te WinWin gambling platform project will be launching a bounty programs? If thats the case then that would be great because I know for sure that I am not the only one who is excited for that and willing to participates to the WinWin community.
Yes. They have already launched bounty programs which started on December 20 and will last on January 24 this year. You still have time to join if your interested and you can visit their website and telegram chat for more details on how to take part on it.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:41:49 PM

WinWin administration seems very busy in their official telegram channel from many a days as there is no response. It seems they are trying to bring any innovative launch added to their platform?
really so? what kind of innovation they are going to added. admin is not so active here this iz do sad but if it happens thn people wil be more concentrated

What's the entire point of innovation if the admins and developers are not even bothering to respond to you. That sounds like investing like an idiot
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 03:46:26 PM

Of course they are very busy. To support such a project, you need a lot of work. I think soon they will find a moment to answer the questions of the community.

But that doesn't give them the freedom to completely and utterly ignore people like this. That's a good way to make sure most smart investors dont invest
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:02:50 PM

Many will be happy to take part in this unusual airdrop and get tokens for free. However, my personal experience shows that it is not favorable.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:37:25 PM

Many will be happy to take part in this unusual airdrop and get tokens for free. However, my personal experience shows that it is not favorable.
I completely agree. But, unfortunately, most people have already lost hope and are no longer registered in these distributions. Therefore, this is unlikely to help the project to promote.

Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 06:41:11 PM

Already asked this question and while it was answered that the coins can only be used on their gaming site. Maybe soon something will change.
After soon credibility the coin may become marketable and tradeable
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:21:19 PM

I completely agree. But, unfortunately, most people have already lost hope and are no longer registered in these distributions. Therefore, this is unlikely to help the project to promote.
Del
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 07:33:22 PM

Is not that all bad to take part in bounty airdrop the issue is that most of the time is not that much so maybe after the airdrop you might take the chance to use the token on the platform am sure by that time the price so be up and more users will be onboard

buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:09:40 PM

May I know your opinions and why is that your personal experience shows that it is not favorable? I just want some idea before doing it so.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:21:16 PM

Yes, if it becomes marketable and if the other platforms accept different currency then it is possible. Else they should have at least a partner platform that accepts their coin.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:25:49 PM

May I know your opinions and why is that your personal experience shows that it is not favorable? I just want some idea before doing it so.
Perhaps because the market is declining every day and we do not expect big profits. But I think in any case free tokens can well become more expensive in the future.
lobster88

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:36:00 PM

Free distrivution is not just a promotion but all the efforts will be recognized. We also need to understand many huge projects do fail after big investments assured so there is nothing to give up and better to cobsider everything is an opportunity.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 08:49:24 PM

where do you know that most people have lost hope and no longer participate in such events? Where have you seen such statistics? Or is it just your guesswork? I think people will always participate in free promotions.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:17:33 PM

Free distrivution is not just a promotion but all the efforts will be recognized. We also need to understand many huge projects do fail after big investments assured so there is nothing to give up and better to cobsider everything is an opportunity.
The most important thing that will happen for every project here is to be recognized by the people most especially by the investors. So every opportunity will be a big factor to make the project better and become a location of choice for investments.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:42:19 PM

Yes, if it becomes marketable and if the other platforms accept different currency then it is possible. Else they should have at least a partner platform that accepts their coin.
For me each of us have different insights and point of views but we all have the same visions and goals towards success.  I know this project has something to offer and has huge chance of success, but since we cannot let everyone believed in us and the project it i better to help in our onw little ways. Showing our continues support matters, alot.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:42:33 PM

The most important thing that will happen for every project here is to be recognized by the people most especially by the investors. So every opportunity will be a big factor to make the project better and become a location of choice for investments.

Popularity of the project is one of the important to have in order to have in order to have a huge number investors and supporters. This will surely bring the project into top. Hoping that the team will not stop in giving updates and opportunities to make it more developed.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 10:49:36 PM

Popularity of the project is one of the important to have in order to have in order to have a huge number investors and supporters. This will surely bring the project into top. Hoping that the team will not stop in giving updates and opportunities to make it more developed.
Agree,  that is what they need to continue all the marketing plans and spreading the good works and updates,  informations about the project. Implementing the new project updates. So everyone will know that hchance of success is very possible and realistic.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: