Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:55:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 1000$. Where to invest?  (Read 605 times)
NikoF (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 8

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:42:47 PM

Hey guys, I recently earned 1000$ and I don’t know where to invest it. Can you give me some recommendations? How to get profit in this red market.....

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalavandan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

Yes, there are two main strategies of how to earn on the falling market. The first strategy is to participate in bounty campaigns and wait for the green market. You will get a pretty nice profit. The second strategy is trading. It contains more risks but if you are good in trading you can also earn a lot.
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

For now
Instead of hurriedly investing the money
You can convert it to bitcoin and hodl on to it

Then get a research work done, list tokens you want to invest upon
Concentrate more research work on them as welll and figure out your top 3 coin to invest on

Then you can invest and start to monitor your portfolio
That’s the key
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:52:11 PM

1000usd is a huge money for me, but if i have that amount now i would surely diversify this money into different coins, i would mainly focus on the top 10 coins which are listed in CMC, i bet many would disagree but i am just focusing on the most traded coins. Its easy to liquidate and i know, this coins would go further in years.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Go jack1

Activity: 219
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:56:33 PM

I think this is the time for ETH investment. we can buy and save it. because you believe that in the beginning of 2019 prices will increase again ... there are still investors and various kinds of parties looking for ... hopefully that can be true
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

That is a good profit. Try to ETH now and while its red on the market, But I can't assure that you will get much profit. Its still up to you if you're contended to the profit you gained.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:58:26 PM

Hey guys, I recently earned 1000$ and I don’t know where to invest it. Can you give me some recommendations? How to get profit in this red market.....

I would personally recommend to you EOS tokens, you can buy EOS tokens now and I believe in the next few months the price of EOS would skyrocket , because the EOS blockchain is high scalable and is capable of carrying transactions in millions, thus there is demand for EOS which might impact on the price.

payjoe93

Activity: 499
Merit: 268

PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:58:33 PM

IMO use 50% of your fund to buy coin who have a potential for long-term holding.. 30% you can invest to ICO or MASTERNODE..  20% trade in exchange..

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 0

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:03:15 PM

This is really the right time to invest you will get great gains my advice to you would be investing in top 30 coins, you have to think about it.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
CreamIce

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:09:19 PM

Depends on how much you know about the market. There are so many ways to gain profits, by investing a portion of your money in coins and use remaining for ICOs. But you need to be thorough with your research.
No One

Activity: 417

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

The way to get profit even when the market is declining is the formula that invest in a coin and sell it when you have even a minimum profit, and do the same with another coin, you should never hold any  coin for long term, no matter how good it is. I would like to suggest that you can invest in ripple, stellar and tron. 

StepChain  │  A Responsible Fitness App
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Any top 10 coin in the coinmarketcap are good to invest right now because the market is in bear condition and everything will be pumped if bitcoin has a bull run
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

Where have you earned that $1,000? from your day job?

If you don't know where to invest then look for any other than bitcoin.
I think it all depends on how you want to invest, if you are an experienced trader, then you can try investing in some altcoins, and try to make money. If you want to invest and just wait, then bitcoin is the safest.

clonely

Activity: 490

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:18:00 PM

I think you should buy Bitcoin first. You can then decide by following the market. We are already in the middle of the bear market. You don't need to hurry.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:20:24 PM

if you think this is a good idea, please invest all your money in etherum. for many reasons that will make etherum rise again to the value of $ 5000.
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:22:33 PM

Better pick up ethereum coins and buy it all on it. Because right now, ethereum coin is showing a good price movement and it show signs of getting pump. So when there is still time, better divert your funds in ethereum coin.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:25:00 PM

Well I would suggest you to research on crypto market and make your own decision rather than trusting others, my opinion would be the top 5 coins in CMC. I guess the market will gear up within few weeks and you can expect a good return in a short time.

dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

if you think this is a good idea, please invest all your money in etherum. for many reasons that will make etherum rise again to the value of $ 5000.
Can you tell me a few reasons why ETH can go up to 5000$ ? And when ETH can reach 5000$ as you say, to me ETH can not rise to 1400$ like 2017 and 5000$ is unbelievable
olgahappy

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:42:12 PM

Pay attention to the BCC coin. On Binance was told it would be 15 November, the fork of this coin. And now there is large volumes. Well, look at the coins that have good ratings and reputation. And if such coins are at the bottom now would be the time to buy them
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:47:52 PM

I would not advise you to invest your money in crypto, you can invest a small part of 25% in Bitcoin, I would invest the rest in other sectors of the economy. Crypto is now too shaky area for investment, very high risks.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██