Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 1000$. Where to invest?  (Read 606 times)
rickyis786
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:04:35 PM

Hi, if  you want to invest thousand dollar then  buy bitcoin or ETH . at the moment both are good investment, but remember one thing be patience un till  shining the rate again. have good luck. viva crypto !!

CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Hey guys, I recently earned 1000$ and I don’t know where to invest it. Can you give me some recommendations? How to get profit in this red market.....
For 1000$, you should buy cheap altcoin. Can I suggest to you some cheap altcoin present such as ADA, NEO, CMT, Pundi X ... These are the best cheap and best altcoin I know, it can bring you 1000-500% profit if you hold them and sell at the right time

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:52:45 PM

IMO, diversify and invest in few strong coins. I personally think that BTC, ETH and Neo are currently in low price and worth buying atm.

Please kindly DYOR before investing.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:23:46 PM

Yeah, as if the best thing to do is ask for financial advise from random strangers over here. Why ask people over here? You will most likely get all biased answers. People will tend to lure you to the coins they have invested even if those coins are shit coins. The best thing to do is to do your own analysis and research to find coins that have potential. Then invest on those coins and see what happens. Keep yourself prepared for any kind of instant actions you will have to take.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Hadarula

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:24:54 PM

Hey guys, I recently earned 1000$ and I don’t know where to invest it. Can you give me some recommendations? How to get profit in this red market.....
in my opinion this amount of money is really big nd you should netter investit in a lot of different things not in one project

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Hadarula

EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

Yeah, as if the best thing to do is ask for financial advise from random strangers over here. Why ask people over here? You will most likely get all biased answers. People will tend to lure you to the coins they have invested even if those coins are shit coins. The best thing to do is to do your own analysis and research to find coins that have potential. Then invest on those coins and see what happens. Keep yourself prepared for any kind of instant actions you will have to take.
tjere are a lot of th9ngs whee you can invest but be careful and do jot trust any research that you have not cjecjked by ypurself

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
Dolarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:26:53 PM

I don't think you should invest now. The market is too bad for investment now. IMHO
Jadz

Activity: 222
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

I'm supporting Bitcoin, but some altcoins are also in my strategy, all of them are fresh and highly promising: Vite, Loopring, Nano, Quarkchain. I am very bullish about these projects.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:30:49 PM

Can be on the air during growth and can be a 4-6tys your one thousand dollars,or in altcoins which can give from 10 to 40 x the profits,but the problem is that this is a more risky investment,which they can do, not what not to give,then I'd be half-reliable and half in the risky distributed for me so more chance of success

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:40:32 PM

$1000? You better invest in 2 or 3 places. You can put it in Bitcoin, Ethereum and Cardano. Or you can choose the cheapest altcoin. You can see it on the marketcap, and please select it according to your wishes. I hope you succeed.
waldocarter

Activity: 378

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:46:46 PM

Here you need to build on how risky you are? If you do not want to risk much invest in Bitcoin. I think at the moment it is one of the most stable coins. If you want to risk investing in ICO. The risks are greater, but the ability to increase your funds several times is also greater

Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:48:26 PM

My recomendation is to diversify your fund and add to your portifolio good startup with ready product. Potential profit x315. Minimal risk. Details here https://lp.solargroup.pro/dmd043/14
Sondale

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

this is a really good sum of m0ney to invest and i believe that younwill find what you are loo,ingfor really soon amd i wish you good luck
Sondale

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:49:27 PM

My recomendation is to diversify your fund and add to your portifolio good startup with ready product. Potential profit x315. Minimal risk. Details here https://lp.solargroup.pro/dmd043/14
you can invest in differentbprojects but make sure that you have at least two or three of them do not put your money in one thing
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

it is written even in the eyes of the blind that the market is red and everybody is trying his or her best to stay out of losses in every business he or she finds himself. the idea of investing into the crypto in such an era is not entirely bad but then it will be solely at your own discretion irrespective of whatever anyone has told you as you are to be held responsible for whatever happens to your funds. you may consider trading.

chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:50:38 PM

To make a profit at the current rate, the only way is long-term investment in large crypto in the market, suggesting you are BTC, ETH, XRP and BCH. BCH increased more than 10% in just one day. So with $ 1,000 it is possible to buy in BCH or any cryptos in the top 10 follow the CMC website.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████