Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:24:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 1000$. Where to invest?  (Read 606 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:55:18 PM

Hey guys, I recently earned 1000$ and I don’t know where to invest it. Can you give me some recommendations? How to get profit in this red market.....

i suggest 50/50 trading and bounty
But becareful choosing investing in bounty there are so many projects are scams
Trading investing is also have a risk like bounty risk is a scam project
Start getting knowledge more about how avoid this risk

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

Hey guys, I recently earned 1000$ and I don’t know where to invest it. Can you give me some recommendations? How to get profit in this red market.....

Profit is subjective. You can't really go here and expect someone to give you a good and honest suggestions. Everyone here can show you different coins to invest, but its really up to you where to put your money in.

Its difficult to earn at this bear market, so if I we're you I wouldn't put any risk at all. Just save your money and re-invest it when the market started to recover, just saying.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

You can invest in any altcoin, but my suggestion is that the altcoin is already included in the coinmarketcap, because if the altcoin hasn't entered the coinmarketcap, then the volume of the altcoin is still small and what you need is only hold until the market price increases because I'm sure when the price of the market increasing again, then all altcoins will increase too.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:32:34 PM

If you have those amount, I will suggest you to buy some coins. In this case, you must diversify your money into some coins for trading or hodl.
1. Give 40% to purchase the Bitcoin, I absolutely want to buy it.
2. Buy the least in some trusted coins on exchange and some for ICO projects. You can take such as ADA, Doge, and EOS to get more coins. Then, you may also analyze Dominium, as very promising ICO project this year.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:41:48 PM

My advice is that you better to invest in Ethereum, I'm sure Ethereum is the best coin because Ethereum has a good ideas and concepts for the future of crypto, we don't need to expect Ethereum will return the highest price in 2017 at $ 1300, but we expect prices Ethereum will increased at a price of $ 450 (although I hope it can be more) because at the price of $ 450 we already get profit 125% and I'm sure the price of Ethereum will increase again even though the price of Ethereum will grow slowly.

frekans07

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:43:58 PM

I would recommend you to evaluate the altcoin market. the way to increase this investment in the fastest way altcoin trade
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:49:18 PM

Markets are falling, pennies are also cheap. You can use your money to buy cheap coins and wait for the market to make money. Or, if you are hard-working, invest time in your money-making campaigns.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 11:58:23 PM

500$ in Komodo, then make 5 portions 100$ and put them to new listed coins. (ROX, OOT and other chose by yourself).
Komodo has great future, others could give extra profit

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:04:47 AM

If you have those amount, I will suggest you to buy some coins. In this case, you must diversify your money into some coins for trading or hodl.
1. Give 40% to purchase the Bitcoin, I absolutely want to buy it.
2. Buy the least in some trusted coins on exchange and some for ICO projects. You can take such as ADA, Doge, and EOS to get more coins. Then, you may also analyze Dominium, as very promising ICO project this year.
I think small capital will dont need too much variation (diversify) in investment, but if you want it then it doesn't matter,
you can buy some of coins, but don't buy too much adjust to your capital and don't let you lose focus because you buy too many coins, just buy 2-3 coin is enough
Dobby070
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:08:05 AM

Yes, there are two main strategies of how to earn on the falling market. The first strategy is to participate in bounty campaigns and wait for the green market. You will get a pretty nice profit. The second strategy is trading. It contains more risks but if you are good in trading you can also earn a lot.

Well, basically he is asking the particular coin where he can invest his 1000 dollar money. I recommend that you should invest in the promising coins in the market today, such as: XRP, LTC, ETH, and also do not forget the Bitcoin since bitcoin opens up the potential for everything to happen in the cryptocurrency.

ngerok

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:33:18 AM

When I have 1000USD, I will spend a time by doing my own research, 1000USD is a lot of money and I will do everything to choose the best coin for investment and protect my funds from a loss.
why should you be confused if there are better coins like BTC? I think you can start investing in BTC because BTC values are above the altcoin and BTC values are very popular, by investing in BTC you will feel relaxed.
BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:16:53 AM

When I have 1000USD, I will spend a time by doing my own research, 1000USD is a lot of money and I will do everything to choose the best coin for investment and protect my funds from a loss.
why should you be confused if there are better coins like BTC? I think you can start investing in BTC because BTC values are above the altcoin and BTC values are very popular, by investing in BTC you will feel relaxed.
well, if you really want to invest, invest in something that has a low risk, and of course it is bitcoin. but of course there are still risks in this case. but, for me, I think I will invest in real estate
ringgo96

Activity: 1568
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 02:45:58 AM

Start investing in coins that already have large volumes and are already widely used by people in everyday life. like ethereum. bitcoin. ripple and doge to be able to start investing in those of you who are still beginners

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
2beers4bob

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:31:25 AM

A wise man once said "buy when there's blood in the streets".  The market is down now.  It may go down a bit more, but it may take off anytime.  One thing for certain is that it will be worth a hell of a lot more than $200B in a year or two.

To play it safe, split into 3 or 4 coins in the top 10.
LSt56

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:35:53 AM

In the current market situation there seems to be 3 ways you can do your money,
1. invest in ICO that has good potential
2. Invest in Bitcoin in the long run (because I think bitcoin has potential)
3. Keep waiting and don't enter the temporary market and save your fiat

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:05:16 AM

Red market is a good time to buy a few coins, every place of investment takes time so that every investor gets a profit, only a few investment places that promise a short time for each investor to get a profit. So, you can buy bitcoin or altcoin and my advice to you is to choose a long-term investment, don't target your investment only for the end of this year, if you are targeting to get a profit at the end of this year I am sure you will be stressed and sell your investment in loss situation. Buy now and see at the end of this year if the price of cryptocurrency recover you can sell it, but if the price is still the same as now, keep hold is a good solution.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 04:06:34 AM

In the current market situation there seems to be 3 ways you can do your money,
1. invest in ICO that has good potential
2. Invest in Bitcoin in the long run (because I think bitcoin has potential)
3. Keep waiting and don't enter the temporary market and save your fiat
For ico, we have to be careful because now there is research that more and more projects are scam and investors are much harmed. of course it is very detrimental and all must be careful with their money
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:08:54 PM

for me 1000 $ is big enough to invest. Looking at the current market, I prefer to trade and invest in ethereum to make a profit. Because until now I still believe that ethereum prices will experience an increase from current prices. for me, I will invest 1000 $ in ethereum

cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:18:08 PM

If I were you, I will invest the money in Ehtereum. Ethereum will soon rise.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:20:14 PM

All depends on goals. If you have enough time to wait you can buy a good promising coin with great potential. If you have the possibility and knowledge to trade you can multiplier your money on the exchanges. Today I accumulate DACC for example. I think this coin has big chances to grow in the short- and mid-term
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: