Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14006 times)
CreamIce (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:20:39 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

Try to use margin trading. It is the most profitable solution on the falling market. But you need to learn how to do it, because it is very complicated and it takes some time to investigate this way of earning. But if you can handle this, this is the best strategy on this market.

Reinz12

Activity: 448
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 01:35:22 PM

If you have a trading basic, I don't think you need to be afraid if the market turns red. With the basic of trading and good institution, you can get a good profit, provided you don't get too greedy
I saw a few people still can earn money while market red
manojpatelme

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

yes, many people are making profit in this bear market also. I think if we look for small profits like 5 to 10% then we can make some money in this bear market. The biggest enemy of ours is the greed if we will control our greed we can survive and make profit in this tough situation.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:47:18 PM

Try to use margin trading. It is the most profitable solution on the falling market. But you need to learn how to do it, because it is very complicated and it takes some time to investigate this way of earning. But if you can handle this, this is the best strategy on this market.

True. I know of a trader who does margin trading and he's still able to get at least 2-5% gain per month even in this bear market.
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:51:01 PM

In down trend market, there are still many coins could increase price. There are many reason of incresing price, it got good news, listing on new big exchanges, such as Binance, burn token, a new big partnership, etc. You can follow these coins, buy at low price and sell at higher price for profits.
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:55:18 PM

True. I know of a trader who does margin trading and he's still able to get at least 2-5% gain per month even in this bear market.
2-5% it seems too little, My friends trading margin, and he earns a lot of profit every month, Sometimes more than 100% profit, sometimes his margin account is burnt. And with the market now margin is the most profitable

maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

actually you can take or benefit even though the situation is like this, the trade is simple, buy red and sell green. but still you must first examine which altcoin you will trade, because it has become a necessity. the point is that the current market pattern always has similarities from month to month, some times red then grows back. so it keeps repeating. that's where the opportunity is
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

I like to arbitrage trade primarily as when you do that, you never lose a trade, not like more volatile trading. You might not earn a lot but it's solid income. Today I made 25 USD doing arbitrage plus earned another 40 bucks from the auto robot as well. If I can do this every day or every few days, I will be more than happy with these kinds of results. The auto robot makes me now between 38-45 bucks a day and got it on 25% compounding, while I day trade the rest of my ARB tokens to try to get either more eth or ARB. I hope to double my income by the middle of next year if I can. Let's see how it goes.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

Well I think this is the best opportunity to invest in red market remember it will not be the same everytime, when the market turns green sell it and you will get good return. Make use of opportunity.

Trixie28

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

I would suggest on how to trade during red market is just buying coins that have a great potential to grow and can give a good profit they sell on it if the value are in good
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 02:22:46 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

2 years experience in the cryptocurrency market . When the red market you should hoard the BTC.
When BTC goes down and meets support, it will move sideways before the new direction. That is when you buy in and take profits 10-15% very easy.
Target the coins that have fallen the most on the exchanges .
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

This is of course risky, but if you follow projects and coins, you can earn money in principle. Suppose recently that PumaPay was given x5.Here a living example where you could earn $ 400 from $ 100. For 1 day) As they say, who seeks, he will find.Prices are always rising and falling so you need to learn how to maneuver and have time to buy something and sell something.Here is the principle by which you can earn even in a falling market.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:36:40 PM

looking for profits when the red market like this is very difficult, even though getting that profit is definitely not much. I prefer to wait if the market situation is like this and can take advantage of the current market situation to reinvest because the price is cheap. make sure the invested has development if it is used as a long-term investment.

Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

Of course it better to invest in top coins and play safe, because in red market you trade to increase amount of coins and it is has the same risk like on usial markets.
Rameshvijay45

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Learn about trading view candle stick pattern  and analysis the altcoins.learning and analysing is important to make profits on all the time.

►◄OPTHERIUM◄►
◄► Synergy of Blockchain solutions™ ►◄
https://optherium.io/
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:01:00 PM

Honestly speaking it doesn't matter if it is Bearish or Bullish as long as anybody venturing or investing  in stocks, crypto, and even forex it has always associated with risk! So everyone who do trading and even hodling is also expose in minimal risk of losing funds. if they are not cautious specially in this challenging times. that's why make a necessary familiarization about it before doing something specially crypto-Investing and Trading. Just remember the simple crypto reminder "INVEST ONLY that you can AFFORD to LOSE"
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:12:28 PM

In my opinion, if you are a good trader you can always make a profit regarding if it is a bear or a bull market there are traders taking that kind of opportunity but simply because it is bearish right now you can not haul a profit but for now the movement is too slow so you can just acquire minimal profit but still you can still trade regarding if the market is at red zone, I guess you can always trade with caution and gain knowledge regarding a good cryptocurrency to trade with the current movement of bitcoin.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

1. use the best 10 coins for trading. bitcoin, ETH, XRP, and others.
2. be patient, because the red market volatility is a little slow.
3. must always observe each chart, do not go from your computer screen.

xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

I would suggest on how to trade during red market is just buying coins that have a great potential to grow and can give a good profit they sell on it if the value are in good

I agree with you in this ridiculous market we need to plan for buying coins so that we can sell it later once the market turns green and we can expect a good profit. Being patiently will benefit us later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: