Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14006 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 05:41:25 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
If you have created a system that works then your system should work in any market conditions, it shouldn't matter if we are in a bull market or a bear market your system should work and give profits and if it doesn't then there is something wrong with the system that you have chosen to make profits in this market and you need to go back to the drawing board and adjust your system accordingly.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

One should analyse some altcoins that are moving daily up and down. I select Trf, Aeron and ripple I usually trade in all these 3 altcoins because all these 3 coins moving daily up and down so that way I easily book some profit on regular basis from these coins there are many other coins like this. This is my short term strategy and for long term in my opinion one should rely on top 50 coins from coinmarketcap.

gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

Trading on a growing or falling market is much easier than when it is standing still, as it can not grow or fall constantly and volatility is quite strong. Now the market just stands still and if you trade, only large sums.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Meletix

Activity: 82

Crypto Depository Receipts

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 07:18:44 PM

In the red market it is very difficult to carry out profitable transactions. All sell also very few people buy. It was much easier earlier. Only the professional earns from the market.

EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:32:10 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

I don't do frequent daily trading during best season and I won't recommend it for anybody. Maybe for professional traders, making profit in such unfavourable market may be feasible. It's better to just buy your long term coins and hold till you see profit.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:35:20 PM

You can do some trade during red market. Because you know prices can not decrease forever. Always some time price increase during bear and you should catch that moment for profits. For example you know last days beazant did 6x. In only 1 weeks. So in bear market you can earn 6x in 1 week. Only you should monitor good coins and their news.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 11:05:43 PM

I like to arbitrage trade primarily as when you do that, you never lose a trade, not like more volatile trading. You might not earn a lot but it's solid income. Today I made 25 USD doing arbitrage plus earned another 40 bucks from the auto robot as well. If I can do this every day or every few days, I will be more than happy with these kinds of results. The auto robot makes me now between 38-45 bucks a day and got it on 25% compounding, while I day trade the rest of my ARB tokens to try to get either more eth or ARB. I hope to double my income by the middle of next year if I can. Let's see how it goes.
Hhmmm..never came across arbitrage trading. Well, I am more of a bounty hunter than a trader. All I know are trading basics and haven't gone exploring much on trading options. But this really caught my attention and will surely look into it. Thank you for sharing.

msbtrooper

Activity: 352
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2018, 12:49:43 AM

To trade in this bear market, you need more knowledge, be more careful and take away greed. Also you have to know how to minimise risk that is, when to opt out of a trade. Some people are still trading and still making some profit
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:56:13 AM

In such a market, you can only trade short on leverage. But before you start trading, you need to understand the tools offered by the exchange. because this trade is not that simple. And you can lose money, ate at first not to understand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 01:26:10 AM

Making profits in bear market, we need trading skill and technical analysis. I am better invest in good altcoin like top 100 coin in market cap and hold it for long term because its hard to predict market condition right now

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 02:03:45 AM

To trade in this bear market, you need more knowledge, be more careful and take away greed. Also you have to know how to minimise risk that is, when to opt out of a trade. Some people are still trading and still making some profit

It is too risky to trade in this red market, and we don't know how long the coin price will stay at the top price and not going down in the next second. But if you have a good skill and you can analyze the price movements, then I think you can try to make a profit but don't expect to make a big profit if you don't see your chance. It is better to trade with safety and don't be a rush in the market because this will gives a panic effect to you and you can think and see the opportunity to make a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 06:37:25 AM

all have risks. trade will be able to give bad results when it can't control it properly. even investing in coins top is also not a guarantee it can give you the expected profit. the best solution is indeed to trade but provided with a good knowledge of crypto can help in understanding many aspects of trade in existing crypto.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:35:02 AM

Homestly it is very hard to trade during the red market because iy is very risky. It will be a big loss if you do not look for a good coin and better not to sell your coin during the red market better wait for its price to increased for you to have a good profit.

If you stay there and think the market is red, you ask yourself that. When do you think you know enough and that you will make money from this market?
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

all have risks. trade will be able to give bad results when it can't control it properly. even investing in coins top is also not a guarantee it can give you the expected profit. the best solution is indeed to trade but provided with a good knowledge of crypto can help in understanding many aspects of trade in existing crypto.
Only extensive knowledge and experience in cryptocurrencies can help you, with them you can earn money in any market. If you do not have much knowledge, then it's time to get them.

ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:54:23 AM

For me i prefer to look for small profit but often cause the current market is so much fluctuated, that makes it hard to find a big profit in a single trade.
But rather small profit at a time but tried to take it often.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

Making profits in bear market, we need trading skill and technical analysis. I am better invest in good altcoin like top 100 coin in market cap and hold it for long term because its hard to predict market condition right now
Making profits from trading in general will require skills and knowledge as it is this skills and knowledge that will determine the way you will be approaching each market in the first place. However, that is not to say that bear market is a lot more difficult than the bull market, as that is something I know a lot of people who are familiar with the market must have witnessed.

Moreover, when it comes to trading the bear market, it just does not require strategies, it requires a lot of discipline, considering that you are not looking for the best profit, you are only trying to pick the little you can with a good risk management.

To trade any market at all, you need a great deal of knowledge, however, we all know that what sets people apart when it comes to trading is their ability to trade even in the worst conditions which in this case is the bear market and not the bull market. Usually in uptrends or bull market as it is so fondly called, even a novice who is just coming into the market can make good calls, but it takes someone with a good strategy, principle and knowledge to be able to do well in getting something substantial from a bear market.
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:38:42 PM

try to invest in the red market and in the future you will make a profit when the market is restored.
Do4a

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:53:04 PM

Personally, I trade on the signals of a good trader who gives them absolutely free. I myself trade badly so I have to resort to the help of other people. Earn of course a lot does not work but still some profit there

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:12:16 PM

Let me say this from my trading experience, In red market, a trader should have two target, one is increase a particular coin you wish to hold, and secondly increase your income. with this mentality, it does not seem you have loose any thing because you either have higher quantity number of coins or amount of money.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:15:07 PM

I think that the most advantageous position in this case will probably be the use of short positions as it has already been written here many times, but still I would also like to add that it is not just investing, but rather receiving money from the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: