Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:35:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14006 times)
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

In the red market, the only right decision we can allow is to buy the coins we need, while the prices are so low
BitcArchi8

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 11:44:53 AM

In my opinion, when the market is red, you have a good chance to choose and buy potential e-currencies. And you will get good returns when you sell them in the green market. But you can also trade short term in the red market to make a profit.
The most important thing is to wait until finally the market turns green, and not to sell its coins earlier because of hopelessness Undecided
Beargas0

Activity: 289

FREE Cryptocurrency Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:09 AM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

It makes absolutely no difference to me. Now I just try to work as cool as possible and do not pay attention to the state of the market. For me the main thing is profit and nothing else

Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

You need to invest and trade with the coin, which is exactly in your opinion shows price stability. At this time, the red market is now the right time to invest and trade day invested money. I think for a long time with investments you need to wait until the beginning of 2019.
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

Well, if you really want to continue market trading you should just think your moves really through before executing them. It's really easy to lose your investments when coins/tokens can lose their value within minutes.

Take out small profits and don't get greedy.
If you see things are turning red - sell and wait for a good re-entry point.
Spread your investments but also keep them tight enough to easily keep an eye on them.

Gasolindance

Activity: 280

yamzu

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

In my opinion, all what you need is be more carefully with trading of coins and think for the future. Just should to have some analytics in your mind. And all will be ok.

Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:01:46 PM

Well, if you really want to continue market trading you should just think your moves really through before executing them. It's really easy to lose your investments when coins/tokens can lose their value within minutes.

Take out small profits and don't get greedy.
If you see things are turning red - sell and wait for a good re-entry point.
Spread your investments but also keep them tight enough to easily keep an eye on them.
maybe things can happen if you keep investing when the market is falling, you can get a loss if you are not careful when you want to buy coin. and that will make you cut losses or hold for an unknown time. I personally recommend that you secure the funds that you have unless you are already an expert in investing when the market is dumping. because for me, this condition will endanger the capital you have
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

there are some coins whose prices are quite stable which I mean that when the price of a coin falling coin does not take long to rise again for example dogecoin, you should try to trade with coins like that and buy them when the price goes down then sell again when going up a bit is not greedy, provided you can keep repeating it every day, in my opinion it's good and profitable

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:22:47 PM

You need a good intuition and with it you can solve any problem. It doesn't matter that the market is red. Just do what you think it is right
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:25:22 PM

today on the crypto space, i have noticed that we have loads of forums that consist of loads of traders that make as much as 100 percent within weeks of trading and make people go into trading with guaranty of them making profits and that is how they trade in the red market as they record more of profit than losses.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:30:53 PM

I agree. Nothing is safe especially on trading. If you really think about the strategies on trading, none of them guarantee that it will work. What I am doing right now is to wait and see since I have spent my capital already and selling won't be of any help. If you are planning to buy coins, by all means please do. You are not only helping yourself but the whole market as well. Buyers are all the crypto needed for now not dumpers.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

What I can say is that you must discover what is really good for you. There are several ways on how we do the trading, what I suggest is pick up some of the most used ways by experts, study it and try it one at a time. I am sure that you will know what is really applicable to you. I encourage you to join trading groups which can help you to do trading without committing a fatal mistake which will really damage your finances. Be wise and be patient.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:18:07 PM

Trading is one of the most dangerous, but at the same time one of the fastest ways to earn income in the cryptocurrency market. It will be profitable to trade even if the market is constantly falling.

Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:26:21 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
Hello! I think it is better to invest in strong projects and wait for the market to recover. I personally do not know how to trade in a falling market and I see no point.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

Each investor chooses his strategy with which he earns money. At the moment, the market is not volatile, so it is difficult to make a profit in such market conditions, by day trading. I advise you to buy some coins and wait for the market to recover.
frekans07

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

if you want to enter new investment, it can be very advantageous to buy coins at these prices
I hold the coins I bought in my portfolio, increasing the amount of trade and minimizing the loss can lead to even worse results.
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:30:42 PM

What I can say is that you must discover what is really good for you. There are several ways on how we do the trading, what I suggest is pick up some of the most used ways by experts, study it and try it one at a time. I am sure that you will know what is really applicable to you. I encourage you to join trading groups which can help you to do trading without committing a fatal mistake which will really damage your finances. Be wise and be patient.
It's not too good in trading a coin in terms of red market because its value decreases due to hype, much better to hodl, for a couple of months until the recovery will look around. And if that happen, then you can trade and more of profit will achieve.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:30:58 PM

There are stable coins in red market you can still trade with them like xlm and dogecoin price of this coins always stable to trade with them even in red market they will rise within 24hours.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
trade2winnn

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:38:16 PM

You need to be very careful, plus all this is necessary at least to understand the market,and to be a professional,and to know that every not deliberate action can solve money,and in a falling market is very easy, because not when you do not know when the end of the bottom, and when it ends, it's very simple HODLL
Niobeh

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:40:55 PM

There are stable coins in red market you can still trade with them like xlm and dogecoin price of this coins always stable to trade with them even in red market they will rise within 24hours.
Trading in red market can't gain profit because all value of coin are currently down which it was affected for the market of potential crypto , as you look around there's no stable and nothing goes positive nowadays but I believe as we are not greedy it can gain more profit and absolutely can achieve those targets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: