Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:24:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade during red market?  (Read 14009 times)
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
Day trading and no participations in ICO, here is a temporary,  but in my opinion the correct decision.

pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:24:06 AM

when the market conditions are like that and want to trade it is very dangerous because you might be able to get stuck at a high price, and the potential to be able to get a very small profit, my advice might be that you can trade in the short term.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

If you don't have any experience it is a very bad idea to trade in this bearish market due to the fluctuations we are facing now, it is also very risky if we don't have proper experience so instead of trading in this bearish mode it is better to hold them until the market starts recovering.
hidingyou

Activity: 291
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:46:01 AM

The problem arises when we are surprised with the huge market fall and some of us turns into doubts and worried. Some traders take this opportunity of buying in cheap as more crypto holders sell their coins in low price. This is the result of worries that they might got nothing and just sell even they are still losing. If I have enough money, I'll buy more coins today.
It's in, risk if we're going to trade in red market because as I look all are dump and not to expect returned which is profit, they might able to loss everything if this trend continue to fall down.

untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

in investing or conducting crypto trading it is undeniable that all of them are risky, if you want to invest or do crypto trading you must be really prepared for whatever risks you will get, I think not only crypto has risks, invests or trading in the real world is certainly also at risk, without our courage to take risks, we will not be able to achieve success, if you cannot trade, you can choose to buy potential coins for your long-term investment.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

the right time to look for a lot of profit in trading, buying in cheap time and selling when prices go up, I often invest in altcoins with short term coins or tokens which are cheap and affordable with our funds.

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

unfortunately, the current cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable, as it is not clear when to buy and sell. For example, my tokens from the binance have not increased in price recently.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 05:06:47 AM

I think, it is very difficult to trade in the current market conditions, we must be able to read the market well and be able to find opportunities to be able to get profit

VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:23:59 AM

There is such a thing as day trading, which now shows itself and gives, if not the maximum, then the expected profit.

kangkilokang

Activity: 530

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:12:18 AM

If you don't have any experience it is a very bad idea to trade in this bearish market due to the fluctuations we are facing now, it is also very risky if we don't have proper experience so instead of trading in this bearish mode it is better to hold them until the market starts recovering.
fluctuations are not a problem if we make a pair with USDT because this coin does not experience a large decline and does not follow market conditions in general. I agree that experience is very important, but in the current situation it can still be endeavored to continue to gain profits even though not as much as usual.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:16:59 AM

I myself chose to stop trading and chose to keep my money for a little longer than I had to stay up on the red market. if the market still has a large volume, I think we can make it more difficult to trade, but if the conditions are like yesterday, I better stop trading, because the market moves very long.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
xyneodrew

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:20:00 AM

Very nice article about trading on red market)

"Why do you like losing your money?"

https://crypto-hunter.info/en/pochemu-vam-nravitsja-terjat-svoi-dengi/
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:48:00 AM

if I better stop and hold some alt that can develop in the future. because trading in a situation like this is prone to losses so it is better to wait to be stable again
Hc01

Activity: 630
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

In bear market first you must be more careful than other times because we can lose money fastly in few days. When everything dump, I wait for finishing this drop and when they start to rise back, I invest to them, get %5-10 profit and sell.
LickKing

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:34:28 AM

Red market trading is very difficult, usually a transaction completed within half an hour. Such a transaction does not guarantee that you make money. A good trader is needed to be profitable. But if you encounter a sudden drop in the market, you may go bankrupt.

Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:42:04 PM

I think you must be careful because these days are very dangerous for trading, I'm not trading if bitcoin is dropping or can drop. I don't want lose more money so I must be more careful.
here are a lot of trading options you can choose to trade or you can learn who has succeeded beforehand to start trading, I wish you the most successful trading possible.

Which are they? Are you trying to hint to the day trading option? It can work well but the trader must be an experienced guy, who knows the market very well. The newbie can lose everything as I suppose.
criket

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:47:49 PM

Which are they? Are you trying to hint to the day trading option? It can work well but the trader must be an experienced guy, who knows the market very well. The newbie can lose everything as I suppose.
I agree. Daily trading is not good for a beginner. it will require the ability to read the market and the character of the coin, it cannot be done by anyone without skills. especially when done with red market conditions, it will be very difficult.
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:17:48 PM

I agree. Daily trading is not good for a beginner. it will require the ability to read the market and the character of the coin, it cannot be done by anyone without skills. especially when done with red market conditions, it will be very difficult.
It seems to me that even experienced users of cryptocurrencies with the red indicator of the market act almost equally, keeping their coins in portfolios, because this is the only way not to lose what you have invested.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:29:03 PM

for me when the market deteriorates the step is to buy a top coin that has a stable trading volume movement so we can take advantage of price fluctuations by playing safely but can benefit even though it is small, if you want to get a big profit you must choose a long-term investment
I agree with this, if you want short term profits then you need to lower your expectations about the money that you are going to get especially since right now it is very risky to invest in the coins that have very low market caps, that means that you will need to invest in the coins that are the most recognized among the community and if you want to earn big profits with them then you need to invest for the long term.
In my opinion, the only correct strategy for today is long-term investments. Although some traders manage to make a profit, even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, no one will tell us their strategies.
Investing for the long term is without a doubt profitable but if there is something the bear market has showed us is that people are not really interested in those kind of profits and they are only interested in the profits they can get now, so even if they know that long term investing is better for them at the same time they are not capable of performing that strategy.
StephenJH

Activity: 1456
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:10:04 PM

for me when the market deteriorates the step is to buy a top coin that has a stable trading volume movement so we can take advantage of price fluctuations by playing safely but can benefit even though it is small, if you want to get a big profit you must choose a long-term investment
I agree with this, if you want short term profits then you need to lower your expectations about the money that you are going to get especially since right now it is very risky to invest in the coins that have very low market caps, that means that you will need to invest in the coins that are the most recognized among the community and if you want to earn big profits with them then you need to invest for the long term.
In my opinion, the only correct strategy for today is long-term investments. Although some traders manage to make a profit, even with the current state of the cryptocurrency market. Nevertheless, no one will tell us their strategies.
Investing for the long term is without a doubt profitable but if there is something the bear market has showed us is that people are not really interested in those kind of profits and they are only interested in the profits they can get now, so even if they know that long term investing is better for them at the same time they are not capable of performing that strategy.

Long term investing requires strong patience,knowledge and sitting tight during crazy market movements. Investing to small companies and cryptocurrencies are different than trading in ultra volatile markets. I also dont doubt about  it is good management holding portfolio in green before it get melted and cutting losses after psychological stop level.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████