Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:45:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you ever wonders why we are using this paper as money?  (Read 1800 times)
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:52:14 AM

all matters relating to legitimate transactions in a country, must be approved by the government, and all are also regulated by law. so we can't protest why paper is made money. if someday bitcoin is legalized by the government, it is not impossible if money is digital.
right, we live in a country so we have to follow the rules in that country. for now in my country I have not legalized crypto as a currency, so it is in accordance with government regulations where paper money is recognized for transactions

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:41:29 PM

When bitcoin becomes mainstream across the globe paper money will be useful as toilet paper. Paper is easy to transport in the analogue world, but now we will be paying using our smartphones with bitcoin wallets via RFID
Not totally paper money will losing its value. Even bitcoin will announced to be legal and verified by the government, still we have to use paper money especially for the remote areas where there is no internet connections. We cant put to an end, instead we consider it as another option of currency to be used for payment and any other purposes.
I know it is hard to change the system but I really think sometimes that if we have thousands of better opportunities with crypto currency then why we still stick to the paper money. I know it’s worth using for our nationality but the betterment is to change with the time and to move towards development that’s our fair right I guess.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 08:46:15 PM

When bitcoin becomes mainstream across the globe paper money will be useful as toilet paper. Paper is easy to transport in the analogue world, but now we will be paying using our smartphones with bitcoin wallets via RFID
Not totally paper money will losing its value. Even bitcoin will announced to be legal and verified by the government, still we have to use paper money especially for the remote areas where there is no internet connections. We cant put to an end, instead we consider it as another option of currency to be used for payment and any other purposes.
I know it is hard to change the system but I really think sometimes that if we have thousands of better opportunities with crypto currency then why we still stick to the paper money. I know it’s worth using for our nationality but the betterment is to change with the time and to move towards development that’s our fair right I guess.
Yes paper money is identify our nationality but the crypto currency will very strong in coming future and that's why everyone will want to join this currency by its high value but now some countries government are accept this currency because they are in little bit doubt and they want to full security for their citizen and that's why they will legalized this currency and promote it for people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: