Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:29:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon  (Read 1266 times)
Mypanara19

Activity: 826
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 01:39:39 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.

With the coming of this Ethereum 2.0 of course everybody will expect thorough progress and huge development with this latest news and I really hope that all that was promised will be achieved and also I anticipate that its value would soon recover because there are people who tend to believed that ethereum will be replace by other altcoins and that is not very pleasant to hear.
markovicmarge

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:43:57 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is coming soon, and it could increase by a thousand fold the Ethereum network’s capacity to process transactions.
Vitalik Buterin, the cofounder of Ethereum who represents the world’s second-largest blockchain, has shared in Prague this week, the new upgrade formerly known as Ethereum 2.0, called  Serenity, and has  promised to make the network faster, more secure, less energy-intensive, and capable of handling thousands of transactions per second.
At the annual Ethereum developer conference in Devcon, Buterin reported the twisting path that efforts to upgrade the network have taken. Buterin and his coworkers were forced to recalibrate their timeline for development, as they got delayed with distractions like the infamous DAO hack, which led to a network split that Buterin compared in his talk to the Hindenburg disaster. They also found themselves pursuing overly complicated dead ends such as “super-quadratic sharding.”
According to Buterin Serenity will see Ethereum finally switch from proof-of-work to proof-of-stake, a model in which people and organizations holding ether will “stake” their own coins in order to maintain the network, and will earn block rewards for doing so. In 2018, Ethereum’s core developers decided to abandon the half-measures of the hybrid model they had been working on and instead set out on a path that would initially take longer, but would deliver “a proof-of-stake and sharded blockchain with the properties that we’re looking for,” said Buterin.
Serenity won’t be the final product of Ethereum developers. Issues of transaction fees and governance will remain, said Buterin. Along with other technical improvements, he and other core developers have already begun mapping out future tweaks to the proof-of-stake model.

Hopping and looking forward to this!
lizaangel321

Activity: 560
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:32:41 PM

it's time, some update to ether, how many can tolerate this, the rate of the ether has already dropped to $ 86, which is already lower. The real price should be no less than $ 1000, we will wait for this from 2.0
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:33:51 PM

Now in the market of cryptocurrency chaos and I doubt that people will be interested in any new project. I'm starting to lose faith in crypto.

10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:40:46 PM

Now in the market of cryptocurrency chaos and I doubt that people will be interested in any new project. I'm starting to lose faith in crypto.
if you lose faith, then crypto god will punish you! Today, the ETH team has already announced a block where the update will take place. so start believing again

lotfipro

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:46:09 PM

I don't think that Ethereum 2.0 will be launched in the nearest time. Buterin is still working in Ethereum and new hardfork Constantinople will be in January. I think after this the price will go up.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:47:52 PM

Ethereum 2.0 is what i am waiting for.
I am glad that the ETH price went down so big, i have the opportunity to gather more at very cheap price.
EtH 2.0 will be a big profit for those holders of this coin and i mean it.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:52:48 PM

I can't wait for Ethereum 2.0, because I'm sure with the appearance of Ethereum 2.0, the price of Ethereum will increase again, although not in the short term the price of Ethereum will increase high, but I'm sure the price of Ethereum will definitely increase slowly and return to the price of $ 1,300 or even higher.

KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:36:22 AM

Pretty weird news. In the beginning, they announced the imminent release of a new system of coin mining, and now we see the new news that there is an announcement of the technology which was not even discussed before. You haven't relized the last one yet...

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:18:38 PM

This is very positive news and many investors are accumulating Ethereum to get the benefit of it. Everyone can expect that Ethereum spend will be very fast after implementing this.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 02:46:20 PM

I don't think that Ethereum 2.0 will be launched in the nearest time. Buterin is still working in Ethereum and new hardfork Constantinople will be in January. I think after this the price will go up.
Yes, we expect improvements in ethereum in January, that is, next month. And it will be soon, because January will begin in a week. I have high hopes for these improvements. After all, ethereum has fallen greatly in its price and many have begun to lose faith in its prospects. Therefore, you need to increase the popularity of this coin.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

I am sure that Vitalik will succeed and he will launch an update in time, after which investors will return to the coin and the long-awaited growth will begin!
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

For this I am waiting so long, they have prolonged this update so many times and still Ethereum 2.0 update doesnt have a specific date when it comes. Only Ethereum's Constantinople is coming on January, but this is not exact 2.0, it only helps Ethereum to be closer to that update.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:54:45 PM

Hope this would help ETH come back to 2 place and help many projects to relise their product finaly asthey have rised their founds with bull market and now all have problems.
Why do you think that ETH will be in 2nd place? I think that maybe everything will change completely and the market will turn over and ETH will be the first project. Of course the chances are not so much, but they are. Therefore, I will not be surprised by this.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

For this I am waiting so long, they have prolonged this update so many times and still Ethereum 2.0 update doesnt have a specific date when it comes. Only Ethereum's Constantinople is coming on January, but this is not exact 2.0, it only helps Ethereum to be closer to that update.
Did you think to give the big change to the platform can be done instantly? Are you even seeing it in another project? The update should be tested to make sure there will be no vulnerability.
It needs some stage and it has stated by ethereum dev.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

So ethereum still has hope for further growth, so we can only wait until everything starts!
andreizver

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:52:00 PM

I think that Ethereum 2.0 will helps for ETH reach a new all time high level of price and interest from investors side to the project. Currently - Ethereum is the most useful cryptocurrency in market and I think that nearest time neathing will changes.

Goldleader

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

Going to adopt wait and see attitude
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:47:23 PM

This is going to be the major update in the Ethereum blockchain history. I hope this would be a great idea to buy some Ethereum before such updates. I am sure that this coin is going to be pumped pretty hard within the upcoming months.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:00:31 PM

So ethereum still has hope for further growth, so we can only wait until everything starts!
The ETH project is really very cool, so I hope that the market will still start investing in ETH again, because the market today still cannot prioritize properly. It is strange that ETH is worth so little.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: