Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you buy not top 100 alts?  (Read 20459 times)
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:19:44 PM

Yes, you can buy altcoins that are not in the top 100. I believe that among these coins there are good coins that have a chance over time to get into the top 100 and compete with the coins that are now there. But they are not many and it's risky.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:20:38 PM

Need I tell you that most above 100 coins are doing pretty well and stable. It's not about being in the top 100 but about stability and proof of use that matters. Due diligence is all you need.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:21:35 PM

Well its not that safe too just go into any coin but I think the top 100 hundred could provide you with quiet a large and right sample to choose from but that does not give you a 100% assurance since some coins beyond the 100's could come flying since it comes too much potential and success.

yurtsever0

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:28:39 PM

Yes i do that. There are a lot of x2 x5 x10 profit chance in small volume coins. You can try with little amounts.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:12:40 PM

I rarely buy top 100 coins, but I can't help but have to buy it for the smooth transaction on Cryptocurrency. so I bought only a few. I prefer to buy ICO coins, because I prefer investing
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:24:50 PM

I rarely buy top 100 coins, but I can't help but have to buy it for the smooth transaction on Cryptocurrency. so I bought only a few. I prefer to buy ICO coins, because I prefer investing
Your choice is worthy of respect, because thanks to such an investor the world of cryptocurrency is broken and we get very interesting new projects. Although in reality it is easiest to buy coins on the market when the price is much cheaper. Especially if you take into account the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
denis.bitmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 07:51:03 PM

I buy both top 100 and top 200 crypto, but there is probability to get shit coin in top 200 , especially now, when total capitalisation is too small.

That you are right to say. I personally buy not just from the top of the list, but try to learn about the project. And I buy when I like the project more or less. Just recently bought an EDG, ADX. I think still buy Waves
I agree, now it is necessary to analyze projects in which you invest much more thoroughly. 2018 taught us this)) I also like Adeks, I think the guys have prospects for development. Invest wisely, be patient, and the market will reward you for it!

Oh, how I agree with you. This year has shown how easy it is for us as investors to deceive and mislead. Now I study projects more deeply and never hurry to buy. Yes, Adex costs a cheap, but is there any guarantee that this is the bottom?

Well, in this case, no one will give guarantees. But if you buy cheaper, you can earn good money with Adex. The project is good and very big chances to earn, if you buy cheaper.
I think there is only one correct way - to buy Adex or any other coin in small pieces. That is, at valuable levels that I like. To determine the bottom, as we understand, is almost impossible.
bitmaster.bit

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:19:59 PM

I buy both top 100 and top 200 crypto, but there is probability to get shit coin in top 200 , especially now, when total capitalisation is too small.

That you are right to say. I personally buy not just from the top of the list, but try to learn about the project. And I buy when I like the project more or less. Just recently bought an EDG, ADX. I think still buy Waves
I agree, now it is necessary to analyze projects in which you invest much more thoroughly. 2018 taught us this)) I also like Adeks, I think the guys have prospects for development. Invest wisely, be patient, and the market will reward you for it!

Oh, how I agree with you. This year has shown how easy it is for us as investors to deceive and mislead. Now I study projects more deeply and never hurry to buy. Yes, Adex costs a cheap, but is there any guarantee that this is the bottom?

Well, in this case, no one will give guarantees. But if you buy cheaper, you can earn good money with Adex. The project is good and very big chances to earn, if you buy cheaper.
I think there is only one correct way - to buy Adex or any other coin in small pieces. That is, at valuable levels that I like. To determine the bottom, as we understand, is almost impossible.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that now the market is almost at the stage of reversal. And right now it is worth looking at buying ADX for further sale more expensive.
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:30:40 PM

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems to me that now the market is almost at the stage of reversal. And right now it is worth looking at buying ADX for further sale more expensive.

I have already been looking at ADX for some time. And even keep those coins that they gave me for the bounty campaign. The project is not bad in my opinion. I think that when the market goes up with this project it will be possible to earn.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 08:39:43 PM

Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

Don't get me wrong, but buying alts for a long term during the bear market is some kind of financial suicide, even from top-100 or top-20. As an investor I'd like to avoid it now. As a trader - it's another question...

Yarex

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:02:31 PM

It is pretty dangerous way of earning money and you should be very careful because these coins are used for big pumps and if you would buy such a coin on a peak price, you would lose a lot of money.

Such coins need to be bought at the ICO stage, and after the price rises to sell and forget about them. Next, go to the next project. That is how they earn their tokens.
NynaHoney

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:52:32 PM

It is pretty dangerous way of earning money and you should be very careful because these coins are used for big pumps and if you would buy such a coin on a peak price, you would lose a lot of money.
it is a big gamble because our money can erode the amount but everything is always worth it, big risk means big results and vice versa, then anyone who wants to get big results he has to take big risks, even though we invest in top coins, believe that the risk also big because whatever as long as it's crypto, the risk is big because the price isn't solid
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:55:24 PM

yes there is hidden gems in the market right now that can make you a fortune in the future some project will be huge in the future but they are under development good luck in picking them right now!
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:07:01 PM

Hey guys, do you buy altcoins which are not top 100 of Coinmarketcap? Isn’t it risky to invest in them? Want to hear your opinion!

You should understand that all these coins from top-100 on coinmarketcap were not there some time ago Smiley
I don't look at coinmarketcap at all sometimes - just watch the project I found interesting and make a decision.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:22:45 PM

I sometimes buy these coins. I have more confidence in these coins than in other little-known projects. But still, I try to be careful.

bitelliotZOOM

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:28:21 PM

Now I do not buy these coins. It seems to me that it is very dangerous. I am not ready to risk my capital at the moment.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:34:17 PM

Yes of course I buy coins that not in top 100 in coin market because some that coin is good to invest too and their project is also good so I think its recommended to buy those some coin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2019, 10:43:34 PM

For me yes. I also buy altcoins which is currently not listed on the top 100. Because investing on those coins will really not put you at risk, but you must be selective on making investment beyond top 100 to ensure no possible loss.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 10:58:51 PM

Now I do not buy these coins. It seems to me that it is very dangerous. I am not ready to risk my capital at the moment.
If it is reasonable to invest, you can make good money on them , but it is certainly better for beginners not to invest, especially in such a market, I think it is very risky and dangerous!

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:29:23 PM

I invest only in those coins that currently have sufficient capitalization, but I also have tokens that have good projects, but they are little known.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: