Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4823 times)
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:36:15 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

I suggest, selling altcoins that are really not going according to plan because it will never grow back, you can choose some that are retained. or you can issue new funds as a trade. because the current option for altcoin is very cheap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:52:26 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
if you have skill of trading. you should trade. but if you don't have trade expertise. then holding is the best thing. this is for future profits. while trading is a profit today. and trade must have a focus and continue to monitor prices.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:01:41 AM

It depends on how long you are planning to hold your coins  If you are planning to do it on the long term, it might be a good investment. Just make sure that you will invest at the right time. Buy a coin as low as possible so will have more chances of earning. Investing on a short term is not profitable as of the moment. This is just my opinion.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
team87

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

Seeing the situation and the situation of the crypto market like this, it would be better to hold it for some time to come. Don't sell in panic, but always follow the developments carefully. Cool
youok

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

prefer trade or hold? when I decided to trade or hold, I searched for information about the potential of the coin itself. if the developer team is really serious about working on the project, I hold the coin a little, besides that I also trade to add  the earnings from other coin.  Grin

waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Sometimes it is quite profitable, it depends on points of position's enter. When you at the bottom level of price there is no doubt that it will bring you extra profits.

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:32:49 AM

if a bounty hunter you only need to sell your tokens and you can start trading by buying tokens that you like starting from the volume to a cheap price. but if you are an investor you better become a token holder. because investment is long term.
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

If I look at the market now I have more for short-term trading, because there are a lot of Altcoin that are very cheap in the exchane market, so I trade not too long thinking, when there is an opportunity to sell I will sell immediately, even if I have a little profit it won't be greedy, because I don't want to take risks when the market is in turmoil right now.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:36:37 AM

Trade and hold, both better way to earning money.if you understand can trade, then trade is good way for you.because you using trade,  you can can make more turn over on your investment, faster and quicker. hold is better but it some risky.  if you can trade, you will wait untill the market or coin price increasing.
rasulibragimavic

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:39:37 AM

If you have a desire to learn trading then you can of course trade, but in the market you do not need to be very smart to eat you just invest. Read, saw the prospect and buy a particular coin in the long term !

VENUSENERGY | CRYPTOCURRENCY  M I N I N G
https://venusenergy.io/
MrGGates

Activity: 169
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:44:09 AM

I think it's time to buy a lot and hold it, because I think later in December all altcoins will rise dramatically, and if you sell it now you will regret
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:50:34 AM

I held coins for a long time. But then you see how your deposit decreases every day. I decided to trade short now. When the bulls already come, then I will buy coins for long term.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:12:25 AM

if I prefer trading, because if we hold then we will not find out until when we have to hold, but if we trading then we know when to sell and when to buy, that is when the price go up we sell it and when the price go down we buy it, beside that hold has a big risk because the prices can go down very much will happen and we don't know how long the price will increase again (like what happened at this time).
Checkoi

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:16:39 AM

I can tell you from my personal experience that it is much more profitable to keep money on a long-term perspective than to trade at short distances

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:20:47 AM

I held coins for a long time. But then you see how your deposit decreases every day. I decided to trade short now. When the bulls already come, then I will buy coins for long term.

Usually people will hold and wait for the bull market to come, that is the newbie way to invest in this market. And the trader will never hold the altcoin for long periods, they traded daily to make a profit. I am a bounty hunter and a holder. I choose to hold the altcoin for long enough to help me make a profit

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

There is no good choice between them when you take a wrong position Grin, but after I saw the history of bitcoin I was pretty sure in 2 years it would start to rise by looking at past events as a investor is the best hold until die  Cool. but that isn't necessarily because of volatility so just enjoy the conditions.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:27:13 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2018, 11:46:05 AM by mace15

I can tell you from my personal experience that it is much more profitable to keep money on a long-term perspective than to trade at short distances
For those people prefer to hold then it is also good and for others doing trading which cater more profit. We can do trading if you think you are more capable to earn than holding long term.
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:29:49 AM

If you are a beginner to trading, holding is the best option you have to choose. If you are good at trading, I prefer you can do both. Because trading has always risks that's why. If you can put some money on good cheap coins to hold long term.
transformt

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

I personally like to trade and I can make money pretty well on this whole thing. I choose trading

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:44:13 AM

Why not to do both? it is much better than one , and more profitable ..

Of course not all of them doesn't know if how to trade, as well as the situation of the market now too difficult to get huge profits. Yes it's better to do both but make sure that you know how to handle it, for now the best choice is hold the coins that having a potential.
to get a much safer situation it would be more worthwhile to choose hold. because market conditions will be more calm the even increasing rapidly with many holding coins. so holding an option to boost the progress of Cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: