Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4821 times)
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Ill choose both because you can trade some of your coins that you dont like to hold so that youll get a higher profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

In my opinion, the most suitable option is a reasonable holding.  This means-I buy the coin mainly for the long term, but if I see that the coin is growing strongly in price even a week after the purchase - I sell a part and fix the profit. But be sure to leave at least 30% of holdings in case of a higher profit. And i may buy some more , if the price falls down again.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:16:13 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
If you has entered into the market at highs in January, I think you need to hold those coins until the next bull run.
But in general, now it is a very good time for trading. You need to be able to trade in crypto world. So if you're newbie, start with a small amount, learn and improve your skills.
And be sure to pay attention to the AiBB project. With this AI assistant you can learn much faster and trade much more efficiently & profitably.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

My first talk, if you have enough money then hold is good. But if you have low amount of money, you should go for trading. Trade always better if you have enough knowledge about market strategy. Do not start trading if you have no proper Understanding.

Be hardworker
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:26:17 PM

if you buy a token in a price that is expensive and very far from the current price, then I suggest to keep holding it back, but if you have good confidence in your strategy there is no harm if you trade now
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:43:54 PM

I am a patient man. So I will hold the tokens till the end. Bevause I believe of the market that it will recover once more. And who knows I might hit the jackpot

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:44:43 PM

In such a very unpredictable market, I would refrain from trading. Better to keep in long despite the price drop.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

To be honest, I think that money should not lie just like that, I think that they should work, but today they don’t work for some reason. More precisely, today they are decreasing in size. This is sad and true. I hope that everything will be fine.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:52:09 PM

Profitability depends upon two factors, your experience and your wisdom, other thing that contributes is your luck. On the base of current scenario, hold is the best strategy. Most of the time holding gives you profit but there is no guarantee. When you are trading on regular intervals then you are in phase of buying and selling all the time. If you have goal in every deal then you can earn easily.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:21:40 PM

Holding or trading whatever it is, both have their own advantages and  disadvantages. I had been holding on from a long time but then later I realized that I have been missing so many opportunities while doing nothing.
So I started to trade but I know that regular trading will definitely result to losses. So I trade only when there are more chances of earning profits.
I make a trade and wait until I am in profits. This way I hold them while trading them.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cjie

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:30:36 PM

Both are good if you have enough capital to play around. For now, trading is not an option because the market is in the bearish time since the beginning of this year. No much profit in trading this time around. For now, Holding is the best option now.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

Now there are no other options, except how to keep the investment. Many have invested in crypto when she was on the rise, so investors are waiting for crypto to return lost ground.

mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:41:28 PM

if you buy a token in a price that is expensive and very far from the current price, then I suggest to keep holding it back, but if you have good confidence in your strategy there is no harm if you trade now

Yes during this tough phase of market hold is better than selling, don't panic and sell things will settle in upcoming days for sure. Patience prevails, good days are on the way.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

Yes during this tough phase of market hold is better than selling, don't panic and sell things will settle in upcoming days for sure. Patience prevails, good days are on the way.
in any case, if a trader is confident in his coins, then the best choice today is long-term storage, not sale. Poor market conditions are not conducive to profit from daily trading.
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:15:47 PM

i am alaso so confused about this , anyone pls give me the perfect solution for it ..hold or trade ??
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

I prefer hold my tokens until next bull because i have some target and when i reach that i will sell all of my tokens. trading is not for me that is risky and i feel stressful during trading. also in that volatile market i think tradigns seems dangerous we can loose our money during trading.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

I prefer trading from hold altcoin. because in my opinion trading will provide faster profits from hold, but indeed there are some coins that I hold, with market conditions like this. make my assets decrease, but to cover the reduced assets, I trade even though I get a small profit.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:24:28 PM

Trading and holding are two different things and depends totally on you. If you want to make quick short term profits, then you can trade to make those profits. Though, risks are high while trading and you should keep yourself invested on the market so that you don't miss out the opportunity to buy low or sell high. But when holding, you hold for long term as long as your profit goal isn't reached. This is less riskier if you plan to hold for long term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:27:42 PM

all need risky thinking, if I personally am better now to try to hold back, let the losses be great..!!
because I am sure the cryptocurency will win for those who are ready to save..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 02:29:26 PM

the current situation is so difficult to speculate on the choice to keep holding or traded. but if you have money as capital for now you can trade with a balanced ratio
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: