Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:00:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
HaddenChapman

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:06:38 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
I would say hold. The coins I am holding right now are:
Paragon
Stellar
Ripple
These are some great coins and will go very high because the profitability and earnings are really great.
nekonyun

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:22:05 PM

I think the trade is more profitable for daily needs because trade can use 3 medium-term short-term trade methods and long-term trade or hold trade. If the long-term trade method is good for people who have large capital
raw29

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:34:36 PM

Its depends what is you end goal. If your goal is to get more bitcoin then trading is the way to go.Or you believe in coin and think is going up in dollar value then hold.
stas.dron

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:49:15 PM

I don't think that selling our coins will be the best way to escapy of raising prices. If they will grow in severla weeks we will regret about this
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

Market conditions that are still red like today certainly make us have to be able to make good decisions, I'm sure that the market will recover soon and skyrocket again so that we can get big profits if we hold.
Sri rahayu

Activity: 795
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 06:42:41 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
End until when?
depending on the market situation, because the market situation is currently unstable, and if we hold a coin, we must have a target at what price we want to sell, and don't be greedy because it will make us lose. what i'm doing now is 60% trading and 40% hold, and I have a target in 2 weeks must be 115% for my total assets.
~snip~
If the long-term trade method is good for people who have large capital
if I pay attention, it is precisely the large capital that conducts daily trading, because even though the price rises a little and then sell he has gained a lot of profits.
K.Willis

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

It's better to hold. I am holding by December because I am confident that market growth will begin in December. The market began to recover and in 2019 everything will be much better than in 2018.
lappa1414
Copper Member

Activity: 84

IRONX

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:16:57 PM

At the moment everything is frozen. We are waiting for the signal from the big Altos and trade.

SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

At the moment everything is frozen. We are waiting for the signal from the big Altos and trade.
Yes, the big altcoins to keep. And small sell. Then there will be profit. Small altcoins will grow regardless of the large

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ai5998865

Activity: 216
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

Yes, the big altcoins to keep. And small sell. Then there will be profit. Small altcoins will grow regardless of the large

If you keep the coins,you will not lose. In comparison with trading, you will get less stress.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 09:57:01 PM

It is not just about saving crypto from a total fall. Rather the holder might have had a calculative course before making up their mind to hold. Most times it benefits the holder more, if he is able to hold a good coin. Although, i will not advise holding a shit coin.
zhelis74

Activity: 510
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:22:45 PM

Although two way is good for participate. Hold is normal, easy and tension free way to earn money but trading is tricky and tensions way.
Holding is normal when a person wants a true profits because it all depends of a coin markets value for trading in a lost is just like a suicide of our own, therefore by deciding to trade or to hold so we should have to base on market situation and most important is to not sell out coin at lost.

Adenthove

Activity: 97

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:37:18 PM

Although two way is good for participate. Hold is normal, easy and tension free way to earn money but trading is tricky and tensions way.
Trading does get complicated sometimes yet it makes us want to make more money in a trade that has a lot of potential to go up in price. I trade then hold Ethereum.

MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:42:16 PM

Holding a coin that is owned when the price falls is the right decision to do because everyone certainly does not want to sell their coins cheaply they want a big profit. But, don't just hold and wait for the coin to recover and increase, keep observing market developments and do research whether the coin is possible to recover and increase or not and make a decision to determine your next step.

I agree, it is not the matter of holding tokens for so long. As what you have said observing and researching in the market is the most important thing to do. Decision making here is applied.
the State of the current market are high. This will be very nice for us to take advantage of so that I highly recommend for trading correct right able to produce big gains in getting many more chances. so I highly recommend for trading that became the main aim at the moment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

Actually, I'm doing both. Holding my coins from ICO and some trusted coins for future is my choice. However, I also do trading to get or increase my profits ebing in cryptocurrency world. That is why, I love doing both. Moreover, I'm also a bounty hunter.

Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:29 PM

now that the market is falling I think the best financial solution is to keep your altcoins in the long run
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:26:48 PM

Actually, I'm doing both. Holding my coins from ICO and some trusted coins for future is my choice. However, I also do trading to get or increase my profits ebing in cryptocurrency world. That is why, I love doing both. Moreover, I'm also a bounty hunter.

Hold is the best way to be profitable when the market is ruining off like the present time. Although the hold is not simple. You should only hold the potential crypto in the top 20 markets via CMC only. In addition, trade is beneficial but just to make a profit in the short term.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:28:35 PM

now that the market is falling I think the best financial solution is to keep your altcoins in the long run
The coins that I hold are only long term  I cannot understand the need to have money in a short term investment.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:37:59 PM

Well, now I sold myself and started trading , for me this is the only strategy by which I can go into a plus, and the growth will not be soon !

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
expekto

Activity: 255
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 11:39:09 PM

ij ?y  opinion yo7 can do both things and i believe that you will find it necessary to try both of tese ways of earning money

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: