Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:00:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4833 times)
nthere

Activity: 229
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:43:12 PM

Trading in a bear market is not a wise idea.
So it's better to hold your coins under these conditions.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 06:46:58 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
I do not have good trading skills in the cryptocurrency market, so I always try to keep to the last, wait until I grow up, so I don’t risk anything.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 09:09:46 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

HODLing coins in a falling market is not profitable at all. In addition, you are constantly worried. However, the fall is so strong that you do not want to sell your coins and lose a lot of money.
SSSegrio
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

https://temco.io

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:23:46 PM

Hold it now. Later it will be seen what to sell and what to postpone and wait for better times

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:27:20 PM

It's really hard to adjust in trading especially when you deposited on exchange at the higher price to trade and now the market was having a downtrend and every coin are totally down in your portfolio.
Holding is a good choice for me, it is lower risk than trading while the market is down and cheap price and the movement is stable. So, holding is the best choice, don't gamble your fund at this moment believed me, you can't earn a profit on this.
That would always deoends on you, either to hold or trade. Some bitcoiner doesn't know yet how to trade they need to ask for the details in how to do it and what will be the process, search for more ideas to be. In trading we need to educate ourself for the better improvement.
felixesteban

Activity: 294

World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:33:03 PM

Trading is very difficult during the downtrend periods, because the market is not stable at all. So I'm just observing these days, and if uptrend starts, then I might consider trading.

▐ █   CoinFast   |   World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬   Whitepaper   [  Join the Whitelist  ]   Telegram   ▬▬ ●●
Facebook   Instagram   Twitter   ANN Thread   Youtube   Medium
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:36:47 PM

It's really hard to adjust in trading especially when you deposited on exchange at the higher price to trade and now the market was having a downtrend and every coin are totally down in your portfolio.
Holding is a good choice for me, it is lower risk than trading while the market is down and cheap price and the movement is stable. So, holding is the best choice, don't gamble your fund at this moment believed me, you can't earn a profit on this.
That would always deoends on you, either to hold or trade. Some bitcoiner doesn't know yet how to trade they need to ask for the details in how to do it and what will be the process, search for more ideas to be. In trading we need to educate ourself for the better improvement.
In my perception in market it has a potential to bounceback in, current prices and every coin has a better value so I rather to hold in a long time than to trade now.I believe it's more profitable if we wait for the perfect time.
Desmo

Activity: 412
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:42:33 PM

low risk coins i am holding for long term i like to trade which as good volatility so far trading is going  on better as invested coins will take a lot of time to take my profits
If you are sure of a coin, then it is possible and to trade. But is also such which are better for selling, but not to wait for big growth or to trade in them. It is possible to buy a coin, and the tax at the price higher won't turn out any more.
nulan

Activity: 393
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

use feelings, everyone has a different experience. what's good for me is not necessarily good for you try, enjoy, feel, which one is more suitable for you this tips for me  Cheesy.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2018, 10:16:38 PM

Currently in my opinion Holding is the best option. Already it's November month and in crypto bull run start in the month of Sept to Dec. In the trading chance of loss but if the trend in upwards then no chance of loss. But yeah when to run I means when to sell it's really difficult decision to avoid loss.  Wink

Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:19:22 PM

It really depends on what comfortable you are in this situation but mostly at this situation hodl is the best advice that you will get then you have the time to sell it on the future, during bull run. But you should also determine the altcoins that you want to invest or else you might not get a decent amount of profit.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:19:54 PM

If you have a skill, then you can trade. If you understand that you don’t know how to trade normally, then it’s better to go. But I think that with every wave of growth investments in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will become more long-term each year.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:21:46 PM

This is a great questions to answer for now, and if I pick or choose trade I may divide it at short or long term. As I picked trade it could be in short or quick selling. Holding litterally involves with trading but in a sense of waiting for an exact time to dump your coins at a certain point that it could reach to that profitable value. We need to analyze briefly what we're choosing for, to avoid regrets after all.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Handalger

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:24:57 PM

I certainly do not advocate to keep the tokens in this market , I think everyone should learn to trade , because you can keep and lose all the money !
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:26:38 PM

They keep those who do not want to be at a loss, but in the end it’s not known what will happen, I think many people don’t want to sell their tokens at a low price, since they bought them twice as expensive. How can you sell coins for $ 200, if you buy them for $ 3,000, I think it's better to wait for the poet, rather than sell, better let them go down to 0, rather than regret selling it for $ 200
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:27:55 PM

If you know how to trade for short term trading try it take a risk like what are you doing for holding and that is very nice question because you are open mined and you are not negative person not like other that always panicking to sell their coins. You have nice idea for you to play and to earn. But if you are holding your coin was also trading if I'm not mistaken because you are waiting to rise you coins same as trading so good luck buddy.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:33:37 PM

In the current market I don't know how profitable it is, many say it will recover soon, but I am not so optimistic, and from what I see the market neither, it is important that we are realistic in order to move forward, that's why I recommend trading, because with these small variations you can get a very good daily profit.
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 10:57:39 PM

5 years ago the world HODL is very profitable but in our current market situation I doubt it. Maybe yes if the altcoins you're holding has a potential and strong developer team or maybe no because there are lot of ICO now that full of promises that can even fulfill their road map. Better review each cryptocurrency you want to hodl than losing your money mate.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:00:15 PM

now the price is so low that there is no sense to sell and so I will keep my cryptocurrency. I believe that soon the market will stop its decline and begin to grow.
uwatere

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:05:48 PM

I like to trade, I think it's exciting and interesting, but looking back, I'd probably have done better by just holding. You have to spend so much time trading, researching for a small gain, I'd say, just buy and hold, maybe diversify in to the top ten cryptos by market cap, buy and hold, maybe once a week, see if you need to readjust, and spend your time with your friends and family.

I agree with you, it's better to hold back than follow the trade, because in our trade it takes full time to examine market prices, and in my opinion too dear if our time is spent with friends and family just to trade, we can follow the bounty does not require full time but can get money, indeed in trading there is a big profit that we will get, but on the other hand trade will also only spend money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: