Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:05:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4833 times)
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:44:41 AM

I personally keep coins for a long time because I believe in the prospects of the market and in that it will give us the opportunity to earn good money

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:48:52 AM

no, bro. in cryptocurrency, there are three main choices, namely hold, buy and sell. these three decisions have the same risk
hold is not a neutral attitude, but hold is an attitude of hope. while trade is an attitude to respond to market conditions
and in trading, luck is your main factor in getting profit, because in my opinion trading is not much different from gambling
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 12:56:56 AM

It is still more profitable and more ease when we do hold rather than making daily trades. As long as you picked a good coin, you can be sure that you have a possible good profit to be achieve. Compared to trading that you use your time making trades just for a small gain of profit.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

It depends on the situation in the market because we know that the market will always change and we don't know when it's up and down. And if you think that you can get a profit by trading, then it's better to do trading. But I think it's better to hold for a while until we are sure about the real situation so we can make a decision later. After we know that the market is good for trade, then you can try to trade, but you don't need to go all in because you should test the market for a while before you continue to trade.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
transformt

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

I keep most of my deposit for a long time and I trade some of it at short distances Wink

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
Daliloz

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

I like both options. Holding is a passive profit. And on the stock exchange you can earn more and it is more interesting.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

I keep most of my deposit for a long time and I trade some of it at short distances Wink
This is a good strategy. I hope in a short time the market situation will stabilize and everyone will get the desired result.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:19:47 AM

Given the fact that the market is still recovering, I would rather Hold than trade. It is my loss if I am going to trade my assets now because its price are totally low compared to its normal range of price before. I would wait until the price recovers.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 04:38:04 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

I prefer to hold coins when the market is in bad shape. It takes a lot of time and patience to trade. Holding is much easier and brings good profit.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

It will always depend upon the status of your crypto investments that if you buy them expensive that now it become cheap then better to keep on holding as what is the point of selling it low that at least if you hold then there is a chances that you will be able to take back your capital or more.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

In my opinion the number of speculators who choose to get 5% profit is what makes the market difficult to repeat like last year, this is because there are currently too many investors who are not brave enough to take risks so the market feels difficult to recover.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:45:02 AM

Hodl is not a bad idea and trading is also good,but if you will trade,you need alot of knowledge to succeed, there are lot of profit you can make in trading.If you will hodl,make sure is not some shit coin with no prospect.
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:45:17 AM

For me, that will be depend on the situation or on the coins that i had, If the coins that i had has a high fluctuation, then it would be better to used them for trading, but if the price is stable, then choosing to hodl would be better.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:48:41 AM

both of them I really like and I also do both, because I use 40% of the money I have to trade and 60% I save for the long term and I believe if both can give me a lot of benefits

Karr98

Activity: 52
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:13:55 AM

I prefer do two of them hold and trade. Hodl coin which i think have good chance for long investment and trade if their have good one coin to entry for daily trading because there is still chance to make profit eventhough market still not good.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

Holding to the end help you to develop through the whole experience of growth and development happening in the cryptocurrency market. When you hold is also when you develop your skill and your own trading method!

feather7789

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

For me holding the coins is good because the price of crypto increasing rapidly so still it is the best strategy.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

I prefer to trade before I will finally do the hodl. Usually I divide assets into several parts, the first part for trading the second part for the hodl and the third part I prepare Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy more coins if the price suddenly falls.

The most important thing is that you need to know the latest information from the project, usually good news will have a good impact on the price of the coin, as well as if investors wait too long without a running process that could be saturated and massive coin sales will occur.

Every time you want to buy, sell or hodl you must have the right reasons to do it.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:24:22 PM

in conditions like this, choosing to hold is something that is painful and it would be better if we trade daily maybe we can get a 5 -10% yield per day and that in my opinion is far better than hold coin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pom_bensin

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

hold is the best choice because besides being safe for our assets, it can be used to avoid the risk of a big loss, so I think hold is still the main and safest choice.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: