Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:30:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4833 times)
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:09:09 PM

I hold more than trading because I truly believe in the future of these projects.
Good answer, I also hold opinions about a bright and productive future for cryptocurrencies, of course, many people understand this today, but of course not everyone will receive a profit, because many people just watch
tarangogu

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:21:21 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2018, 07:33:00 PM by tarangogu

Trade is very sensible in these days because currently the cryptocurrency is very stable. It will take much  time for beginning the bull season. if you don't need money which you invest, you can hodl.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:26:52 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
It varies by market conditions, if you have good projects at potfolio and bull season is continuing good, you can hold and when you think bull market is ending you should sell there. At bear market generally I prefer to do trading occasionally if I have enough time because it is taking much time of course.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

It depends on what you want to get - the short-term income or perspective long-term variant of income. Nowadays short term income is not very profitable because the decreasing market in whole will not give you rapid increase and high income on your wallet like in 2017. And mostly everyone now is waiting of the recover of the market, because to trade now is not too profitable. So mostly people are holding now and waiting the increase.
ForTheAzerot

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:51:24 PM

HOLD is not profitable now, and trade is not very profitable in such a market. Therefore, it remains to wait for the growth of the market.

kobita333

Activity: 244

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 07:53:41 PM

I think you should hold for some more time. Anyway, don't hold some stupid coins which didn't have any real usage. Those will possibly die within 2018 and you will not be able to sell even. So, sell all those token and only hold the real.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
Invigorated

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:06:56 PM

I firmly believe the choice is yours. However, to advice a bit, it depends on the coins or tokens you currently have in your portfolio. If they are assets with huge potentials, I believe it doesn't make any sense to sell them off at a loss when there is a chance that the markets will bounce back. You could just sell them now and regret later. In this case, the best decision is to hold and wait for an appreciation before selling. On the other hand, if these assets do not have great potentials, it will be advisable to sell now before they go even deeper. Once you sell now, keep an eye on them with a view to rebuying some at the dip. The reason for rebuying is to ensure you have a base to fall back on should things suddenly turn out great for the project in future.
musaonliner

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I did both because day trading and hold important for traders. Always not  getting profit  from day trading and we get short profit from day trading  but we get more profit from holding. That's why i did both, when market getting down that time i hold some famous coin which give more profit.  

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:09:45 PM

yes, maybe some people hold the coin because they think that the coin will go up high again, and I prefer to trade because at any time I can control the price of the coin and less risk we can
Dellosoft
Copper Member

Activity: 206
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:20:43 PM

Actually, I do both holding and trading. When I believe a project has great potentials, especially when I think it's undervalued, I hold the project's coins or tokens. I trade too by buying coins/tokens when the price is very low, and sell when it's up. To be a good trader, you need to master your TA, so you don't trade only by emotions or get cut up in a pump and dump scenario. In essence, both are important in this space. If everyone holds and no one trades, it will affect new coins/tokens to get listed on coinmarketcap for instance, since a given trading volume is a requisite for listing.
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

Hold is profitable surely but while you are holding you need to monitoring the market conditions also. If you can see you are in the huge bullrun you need to sell your coins and you need to buy back these coins from the dip. You need to make that move maybe 1 or 2 times in year while holding.and the other point is if you are not making this kind of moves and if you are holding true coins you are always positive situation than before. For example you bought x coin while that coin 1 dollar. and its pumped to 50 and drop to 10 dollar. So it means you did still 10x. Only the important thing is buying right coin for longterm.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Btcirene88

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:30:11 PM

Well, it always depends on the coin or token performance in the market which i have if i think that this coin will bring a good exchange then hold and just wait until its good to trade. Only thing is never dump your coins or token in a very affordable exchange rate just value the hardwork.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
prihojantsev

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Those who have a lot of money and a lot of experience can safely continue to trade. The rest of the trade is not profitable and we just do HODL.
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:32:14 PM

you can do both of these things as there is nothing taht can be wrong with trying an dlearning so i wish ypu good luck

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:33:10 PM

Those who have a lot of money and a lot of experience can safely continue to trade. The rest of the trade is not profitable and we just do HODL.

you can try both of thise things and then decide what is tye best for you and then do only this nd try something else maybe

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
coinzzzpro

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:35:56 PM

Money should work. You can only keep it for as long as you can afford. I did an experiment last October and bought all the coins, guess what is the result? ))) You need a constant movement in any market and be sure to fix the profit in fiat.

ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

Of course it is better to trade. But only when the market is healthy. And if you missed your time, I think that it is better to hold then

andrej.safronov.1990

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:52:18 PM

I continue to hold, I think it will bring me a good profit in the future. Trading is too complicated a way to make money, you need to study for a long time and devote all day to keeping track of the news. I really want to start trading, but now there is no opportunity to spend a lot of time cryptocurrency, so I prefer to keep.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
jupppo

Activity: 385

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:00:20 PM

No, some people don't have enough time to trade, just seat near monitor and make orders. But they are interested in crypto at all, so they've just invested in different coins.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:19:30 PM

I think that now it is better to keep in the long term, as the market will soon begin to grow. Do not sell until at least mid January.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: