Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:52:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4837 times)
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:40:12 PM

Depends on the situation, I am accustomed to wait a pleasant course for sale, rather than constantly bargain. But if you have a lot of experience in this and you get to go out in a plus for a long period of time, then you will earn clearly more from trading.
I think bull run is approaching in the end of year so keep on hodl on it and have a strong hands to earn more profits, if you already achieve your target then it was depended on you wether it's good to trade. But I think it can be increase our tokens or such buying in terms of dump.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Rokot

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:49:52 PM

I think that at the moment trading can bring more profits than investing. But Trading in a falling market is a very difficult task.

ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

This market is so hard to trade right now. I have no idea what I'm doing and always make the wrong move. Sell my BCH, it pumps further. Buy XRP, it falls back 10%. Hodl ICX/NEO/IOTA, bleed to death.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

Now you can buy a pair of top coins and hold.
But in general, it is more profitable to trade at small jumps of the course, if you have time to do it daily

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
mustafayasinsenturk

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:00:38 AM

Try to increase the amount of coins in your hand by buying and selling the mini-market opportunities when the market is stagnant. When it comes to the bull season, you will have all kinds of profits.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:03:10 AM

I personally lost a lot of money on the cryptocurrency trade, so now I keep the coins for the long term because I am sure that they will grow again

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
sacred32700

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Some of the risk takers they just trade today because they scared about the value become lower and lower but some of them are just holding it and wait for the right time.
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:25:48 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

I prefer to hold coins when the market is in bad shape. It takes a lot of time and patience to trade. Holding is much easier and brings good profit.

As soon as I have many altcoins in my portfolio, I have divided them into two groups. The first group is the tokens that I hold (Ethereum, Cardano and NEO, for instance). The second group is for little bit trading.
cryptonewsID

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:49:28 PM

HOLD is the best way for now, because the market situation is very unlikely to trade,
don't expose to trade because we could be stuck at the highest price. then the loss happens.
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

The market is now descending therefore it is better to engage in trading and make money in a falling market, and therefore traders will always earn, even in a crisis  Grin
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:06:33 PM

I do different type of holding. A trading-holding. It’s called swing trading. That way you increase the amount of tokens you have and even though the price isn’t increasing, you have to same or higher amount of that tokens in USDT. I agree With you that those who hold tokens keep the price. But if they could swing then they would be making profits while doing that.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:09:21 PM

Trading would probably be very scary, especially if you don’t understand anything at all about it, but those people who understand how trading works and what bonuses you can earn when trading can seriously be taken for full-fledged work on the exchange.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

to gives with one on confirmation as returns of work with the technical analytics and more of news with the contains of message to helps as referring use of option as trader to follows of chance as the drawing on chart with the market of the bitcoin finance.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:29:27 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
In my opinion, you should keep, you should believe in altcoins. I think their prices could rise sharply next time. I believe that in the future, the market will stabilize and the prices will be high

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:40:08 PM

For me  that depends on the coins that i had, if it has the chance to rise a lot in a long term then i'll hold it, but if not then i'll just trade them.
It won't be a pain to trade a coins, cause doing a day trader also can be a profitable things to do.
pri3oner

Activity: 504

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

I reckon u to combine that two different actions cos doing only one of them will make u lose the profit eventually.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:00:57 PM

I personally lost a lot of money on the cryptocurrency trade, so now I keep the coins for the long term because I am sure that they will grow again
Yes, trading is really risky if we don't good at it. It require a good skill and a little lucky.
For holding, we don't need any skill, just choose some coins in top 20 - 30 and wait patiently. Maybe it will take a long time but surely the price will rise up.
arsenalx420
Copper Member

Activity: 369
Merit: 0

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 04:51:59 PM

I want to say that it is really depend totally on your self that how much you understand about trading or hold but i think that for newbie high risky to trading cause newbie also trading without proper guideline and if they lost something then it is really so tough to recover of the capital from trading for the newbie.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
infested

Activity: 160
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:55:12 PM

Unless you have years of experience and know the insiders secrets especially in a heavily manipulated market like crypto you should be way better with holding as a strategy.
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:55:54 PM

I choose to trade and hold coins that have good prices like eth,
it's not easy to trade when prices go down, but getting new coins to trade is a good idea

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: