Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:15:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
MetalGear

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:36:05 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Doing both of them at the same time will have a good result because doing daily trading will bring you daily income while doing holding will bring you good income in the future. So basically, both of them are good and both of them are profitable so need to choose but just do both of them.
Runbitup

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 02:56:59 PM

Hold or even trading must be calculated because now there are a lot of coins or tokens that are indeed very many. and for us to trade we must be careful because we might lose our assets later
we have to consider all the possibilities that will occur, especially if the decision to hold it is strongly recommended to monitor whether the coins you have have the potential to rise or not because if you hold too long but the results are bad then the results will be very painful.
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:08:12 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Do not be confused, you can do a both. but I like trading because in trading we can choose how much we want to make profit. and now i don't like it hold coin for a long terms.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:17:14 PM

I prefer trade. Both are cool option, but everyone not rich. If you are a rich man then you should hold long term. But if you are a simply bounty hunters or  low amount of money, you should start trading.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:22:15 PM

I am not so good at the trading part so I definitely prefer holding right now. Also because the prices are low I think it is wise to hold
Yes, right now the market is down and the prices are low, so it is a great time to buy coins and hold it for a long period of time to make a profit from it.
Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2018, 03:22:55 PM

Anyway with this bad marketing condition i think most suitable strategy is hold till end of year or longterms. Because lot of panic sellers getting this days all cryptocurrencies. This is a bad duration for all market. I hold my al cryptocurrencies till 2020.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

well, to keep the tokens in a long time you need a lot of patience to earn good money , but I certainly do not keep in a long time I earn short-term, it is more secure
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

I think a comprehensive solution is the best option, to earn money on the bounty and trade, if you believe in the project, never sell below the ICO price!
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

I will look at the price, if the price starts high then I will trade, but hold also has benefits, there are many who have succeeded from holding a number of tokens, but that all depends on the quality level of the tokens we hold. I thought I would choose both.

baeva2

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:26:45 PM

I use two options: hold and trade. I do not sell tokens for more promising projects - I expect the market to grow.  The rest of the coins traded. Now it benefits.
BravO_o

Activity: 532
Merit: 165

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:27:42 PM

This decision depends heavily on the state of the market. In this state, in which he is now - it is better to trade, not to keep. I don't see the point of just sitting and waiting while the market goes in the same trade corridor
Pandji02

Activity: 896
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:48:45 PM

I think hold or trade depends on the market conditions and the development of the tokens / coins that we have. for now I prefer to hold on until market conditions improve.
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:16:21 PM

I am very sorry that for quite a long time I "saved the cryptocurrency". If I could return the time back, then I would sell everything immediately after the start of projects.
ramsankadirov1345

Activity: 129

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:18:45 PM

It is unambiguous to hold. It is contraindicated to sell something at decrease in the market in general. If you sell, then the price will fall even more. You shouldn't sell nothing, it is only necessary to hold and then already when the price of your tokens grows it will be necessary to sell them.

Viscore

Activity: 3052
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:24:52 PM

I am very sorry that for quite a long time I "saved the cryptocurrency". If I could return the time back, then I would sell everything immediately after the start of projects.
I've got your point, a lot of people expecting for bullish trend in the 4th quarter and keep on holding but is sad that it turns into disaster especially for new tokens coming from bounties. Everything fall down hard when it got listed into the market exchange and it came into hopeless seeing it keeps into falling everyday.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

Well, for me to keep a long time is a bad strategy , I think it is better to learn to trade and it will bear fruit, as long as now the strategy does not help much

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

I will hold. It's too late to sell, so I just have to be patient and wait for the price to rise.

Unless people require urgent money it is better to hold the coins and if possible then buy some more Btc and altcoins as well with the price being down . Once we have a good demand the price will trigger and have a good momentum so that we can sell at that point .

holding into a safer option in getting more profits. because it is able to maintain stability by holding the coins that yield more profits.
so I am holding a lot of coin for stability in its development.

tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Of course you should keep the bitcoin or card you are having. If you sell it at this point you can not make much profit. I am sure investors are still holding and waiting for bitcoin prices to rise again. Keeping it in the long run will definitely help you make a profit.

BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

Hold is the decision of many investors now, the market is no longer more investors peace of mind, so we continue to be patient, bullrun can run again later this year, it is a good opportunity. WE, ETH can rise to $ 1000
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:54:55 PM

It is not just profitable to hold, but that to achieve something worthwhile and be fulfilled in the cryptospace, one has to learn how to hold. Else, you will just to see yourself dump what you are not supposed to dump and even when it is not necessary. Although, there are coins that should not be kept. Such coins can bring about huge losses if care is not taken. So dumping them is the best option.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: