Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
koralan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

Currently, the crypto market is in a volatile period. If you have chosen and kept your favorite Altcoins before, keep them and wait. Certainly the market will soon stabilize and raise prices. But if you like and choose to trade, I recommend trading in the day only.
hotmetaldobermans

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

Now matter how good the project, what goes up, must come down.  Always take initial.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

Its better of splitting on what you are holding, hold 50% and trade 50% of what you have, trading will give you more profit, and at the same time holding is also profitable as the price of whatever crypto you are holding goes up by the end of the year, so I think a good idea is holding the half and trading the other half.
Mathcy

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 04:38:22 AM

I think Hold is not a bad idea and trade is good too, but if you are going to trade, you need a lot of knowledge, at least you can analyze coin price movements to succeed, there are many advantages that you can make in trading. If you are going to hold, make sure there is no coin dirt without prospects. I recommend coins that are ranked in the top 10 in the coinmarketcap.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:12:26 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Just hold and buy as much as you can afford. Trading is risky but accumulating more of coins will help you to grow your coin volume. Holding is still a good thing to do since soon enough the market wil show sudden pump in price. While price is low, buy and hold it in a secure wallet. Never store your coin in an exchange or closed source wallet, find an open source wallet like Hodler and decide to make long term investment surely the return is worth it.
newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:25:25 PM

hold is still the best choice for now, the market has not shown significant progress, coin prices tend to be still low
and need time to recover, if we can be patient for now then I am sure in the future we will get multiple profits
Glomerulus22

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:51:28 PM

Always HODL, especially for the persons who actually get some "normal" job and have no time or taste to check the charts every couple of hours (or even minutes?) HODL long-term and you will be rewarded.

(https://www.anonfork.io/) ANON - new privacy coin with very cheap masternodes! Join  (https://t.me/anonymousbitcoin)
Gaggy185

Activity: 437
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:57:56 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2018, 12:36:46 AM by Gaggy185

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

At the current market rate, the hold is much better than trade. If I were you, then I would hold and invest if the cryptos rate hit the bottom. Only then you have the opportunity to earn high profits in 2019. So do not take the panic to lead to sell because if sell at this time the loss is obvious.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

At the current market rate, hold is much better than trade. If I were you then I would just hold and invest if the cryptos rate hit the bottom. Only then you have the opportunity to earn high profits in 2019.
Both thing will works as time passed by. There are times that were not active that we need to HOLD, I guaranteed to dispose some before it dump too low when I came back in buying and selling.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 12:41:01 AM

Because i dont have a good trading skill, i am prefer hold till the price reach my target. Choosing trading or hold is depend on our skill, if we have good trading skill, i am believe its profitable because we are riding on the market volatile but its risky too because market movement is very high

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:16:12 AM

In current market condition, i think its profitable to trade our coin. But holding is good choice too because its long term investment and i am believe big profits on long term. Better choose that suitable with our investment style
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 01:23:36 AM

Well in this way must better to hold it first if we think the market was in low situation.
But it was nice also to doing trade if the price in on dip, But must choose to those  coins that have some potential to increase the price.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:23:01 AM

For me doing both of that things are the great way to make this field are alive. The crypto market are need some 24h market volume to make this alive, so support this by doing some trading & not only by become holder. I can`t imagine if all of us are decide to hold & no one wanna buy or sell it, the market will be died if there are no volume IMO.
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:34:10 AM

I chose to hold it to the end rather than do daily trading because I personally wasn't like that too good at trading.
what you have to hold is really alt coin which has a good future in crypto.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:40:48 AM

Trading is a fast way to make profits, but we also need to have knowledge. So we can buy coins well. I also hold coins for long-term investments. Long-term investment is also very profitable because this is our savings in the future.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 02:58:25 AM

I put most of the altcoin on the exchange, and when the price fluctuates, I can earn the difference.
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:53:48 PM

Definitely I will choose a better trade, holding now in such a market is not quite suitable, due to the fact that many altcoins simply will not recover in the future

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 08:59:57 PM

Holding good altcoins and trading alongwith some low market cap coins basically day trading is working fine for me.Though the margin is very low at such times but still something is good than nothing.Everyday we see many coins being pumped and dumped and that helps sometimes in gaining some good profits.And of course holding has always been the good strategy so I too am holding some strong coins which have really good potential for future and which I believe will give some good profits.Sometimes prices vary in different exchanges and that is also a very good sign of making some profit.
Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:10:25 PM

Always HODL, especially for the persons who actually get some "normal" job and have no time or taste to check the charts every couple of hours (or even minutes?) HODL long-term and you will be rewarded.
The main thing in HOLD - to sell tokens in time to get a good income. And so at the expense of time it is really not difficult. I also now bought tokens with a real product.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2018, 09:20:10 PM

I preferable to hold coins, this is what i almost do because i have faith that the coming of bull run holding is the most efficient and profitable in ways. Thus, many of altcoins have fallen their value and still unrecover but then it will back to normal once it done this year. I mean possible for next year pump happens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: