Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:40:05 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4836 times)
Correlll

Activity: 310
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

I prefer to trade because it is the most efficient way to earn the most possible amount of crypto currencies. But it is not easy and you will need to learn a lot, to make mistakes and to learn from them. If you would do this, you could earn a lot.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:54:23 PM

hold is still the best choice for now, the market has not shown significant progress, coin prices tend to be still low
and need time to recover, if we can be patient for now then I am sure in the future we will get multiple profits

It always depends on a person. If a guy is a patient man, who is ready to hold the cryptocurrencies for a long time, let him do it - he can make good money on it. If he is a skillful fellow, OK, he can take risks and try the day trading.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

It depends on project/coin that you invest in it. For long term investment (HOLD), you have to analyze the project in detail, whether the project offers really good structured concept, has a good use case, is supported by large community and/or serious companies etc. For short term investment (TRADE), you have to follow daily news about the project. But also there are many situations and criteria that you as investor need to take into consideration.
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:36:39 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

This entirely depends on the profit objectives of the individual. Long term profit or short term profit? But in all entirety, the amount of time you hold a coin depends on the coin potentials and future development envisaged for a possible ROI in the near or distant future

profitgenerator212

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Hold is the worst choice because you don't know how the future and just know to wait. You will lose money and time if you do so, learn and draw experience for yourself to be able to trading and make profits every day

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
karsy

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

As for me, I usually make 2-3 trades a month. Some of my altcoins are pumped, then I take profit, after buy on correction. I think that mostly all of you use this strategy.

JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 05:07:58 PM

I think it is more profitable to do trading than holding a coin for some time. Thru trading you can increase your holding of coins or you take a good profit before its market falls.
But then again there are chances that you sold too soon before it reaches its ATH which is sometimes disappointing. You just have to choose wisely and decide which risk to take.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:16:43 PM

You can hold Ethereum and bitcoin. Because they clearly will cost more in several times.  And the rest of the coins need to trade as soon as they begin to grow up.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:27:46 PM

my opinion, if you have big capital then you can hold good coin for earn big profit. some coin can you trade in daily with small profit. especially ico topper10 coin is better hold  long time for earn big profit. hold and follow daily crypto market, when you see that sell and earn big profit that time sell.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:29:24 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
Each investor decides what to do, I keep part in bitcoins, part in good altcoins, and a small part of the trade, it is also very interesting and profitable, but if you do not have the skill of trading, you can quickly lose everything.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:42:14 PM

The market is now in such a situation that it is difficult to give advice.
My opinion is that now it is better not to take active steps. Perhaps the situation will be clearer later.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:12:15 PM

For myself, I concluded that in the current situation it is better to hold your tokens until the price is reached at which it is best to sell them. I will trade only in short-term positions, otherwise there is a chance to remain unsuccessfully in the red.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

There are two options, if you sell your tokens, then you can buy others for example Ripple, and trade and slowly earn, or you leave the game for a few years until the market comes back, waiting for the rise of the market you lose the opportunity to earn, I would advise you to wait for the main drawdown of the market, my opinion that we will see it for the new year, and then make new money on the exchange and buy at cheap prices)
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

There is no question whether to keep it profitable. Many people hold their coins due to the fact that prices have fallen very heavily on them. That is the main reason why coins are not sold.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:31:57 PM

You can see it as two different types of strategies, hodl is for the long-term and trading is for the short term, if you want to dedicate yourself to this the best thing is that you do trading, since you will generate more money if you dedicate enough time to it, practically hodl is for people who do not want to witness the stress of the market but without a doubt they will continue participating here.

Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:34:18 PM

yes it will profitable if you keep hold it. because even though the market right now is not good, but when the market go up again you will get the benefit at that time. just be patient that's better
cemetin54

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 06:50:41 PM

I hope so, that altcoin will give a surprise at the end of the year. Even though I have lost a lot of money with my investment, but I believe there will be a right time for the altcoin to rise again and pay for my losses.
HOLD HOLD
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 07:02:13 PM

I think its a good approach to do them both. Holding any coin for a long time does not guarantee you to have a good profit. Sometimes we need to do profit realization for security of our investments.

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:24:31 PM

It`s a good decision to trade if there is a green period on the market. Also, you can have some coins for trading and the better coins for long-term holding.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

For me, I do both. I trade, from the profit I use it to buy good coins worth holding. The only thing about trading is that, you need proper knowlege before venturing into it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: