Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:21:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
sngwinner

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

I prefer to hold during this bear market than to trade but that definitely mean I am holding coins I believe have great potentials and not any other coin. Holding can be very profitable if you don;t give up along the way to the pressure that may mount as the market continues to fall.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
bitcoin.clakr

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Now it is not profitable to store coins. It seems to me that this strategy stopped working at the moment when the cryptocurrency market went down.
Hengemeran

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:05:58 PM

Well, there are many factor depends on it is worth keeping or not , of course, if the bad coins I think you should not keep just sell and move on , and of course always choose good coins
Ganzig45

Activity: 115
Merit: 1

GOeureka 『 https://goeureka.io/ 』

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:31:59 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
It will not be profitable if you still hold. It takes a lot of time to grow back. And now the market is expecting ICO projects to attract capital from outside to the market, so investing in ICO projects is better than holding.

Only in the case of investments in current ISO it is necessary to take into account that if you do not have time to sell at the very beginning, then there is no question of income. Therefore, the risk of falling 10-100 times is more present than the existing coin existing within 2-3 years.

GOeureka   『 https://goeureka.io/ 』
Next-Gen Solution Shaping the Future of Online Hotel Booking
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

Hold is the worst choice because you don't know how the future and just know to wait. You will lose money and time if you do so, learn and draw experience for yourself to be able to trading and make profits every day

If we think that holding was a worst choice, then by virtue of no choice we need to decide doing it for the sake of surviving with the current crypto struggles particular on the holdings we had. Never say final conclusions over of what you have right now, because we still have no assurance that this will continue to fall. Always stay brave enough and set aside those negative ideas to overpower your positive outlooks in life.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:38:56 PM

In my opinion, you should to mix those both types of actions in market, you know. If you would to make smart trade and hold, you would to earn more.

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:44:03 PM

Hold and trade  Smiley Why you want to close to one option? You can use all what you know to trade with some strategy to make your activity more profitable  Roll Eyes
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:44:22 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Well, if you believe in crypto and it's long-term potential, you better hold and be patient. Crypto currency is not yet fully grown and not everyone is aware of crypto yet. The market cap can grow massively once mass adaptation happens.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

I think that hold is a more suitable strategy for beginners. To Trade is a lot of work, luck and luck. In any case, for holders and traders, the most important things are patience and endurance

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:52:01 PM

Some time ago I read in a comment in this forum the following: The ICOs are destined to die because their tokens will be devalued. And it is what we have seen once the tokens go to an exchange are sold no matter the price.
But both Hold and Trade keep the crypto market.

I'm going to hold a token where the project is developing the product. These utility tokens that will play an important role in the marketplace. Also, I'm going to Hold BTC and ETH due to the situation of the crypto market. I'm going to trade those project token that did not achieve good results.

Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:56:50 PM

Unfortunately, not everyone can trade. Most beginners will suffer very large losses on the stock exchange. That is why they are engaged in investments.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:58:55 PM

I am holding and trading. Sometimes i am selling my hold tokens and buying back with cheap prices. Because i believe bear market will continue and because of that i am selling my tokens during some pumps and buying with low prtices again. Surely if bull will start immediately i will be rekt but i think we have to wait more for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

It is quite hard to trade, this occupation requires a lot of effort and efficiency. I tried to trade on good signals, but this is also not easy and the signals have a chance of 50/50, while the timeframe for the response is very vague.
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:09:57 PM

Trading is the fastest way to make a profit. And this trade can be done with prices going up or prices going down. Daily trading certainly requires the speed to buy and sell with the price going up and the bigger the volume, the faster it will trade. Hold coins is indeed very possible when prices all fall.

rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

With this certain question, I always advice everybody to hold and don't trade. The reason was too hard to explain, but the honest thing about it was profit gains. If we sell or trade our asset right now we can't earn that possible or potential earnings we wanted to have. That's why I am giving that advice to all who been part of this discussions.

anjuara1978

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:16:23 PM

The main thing is trading is not an easy task. Not only that it's also a risky work too but on the other hand hold is not risky like trading.
If you have proper knowledge about trading then it's ok for you. But I prefer to hold till the end.
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

Hold or trade, much depends on the situation on the cryptocurrency market. When prices are high it is a good reason to trade. If prices are low then respectively hold.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:04:03 PM

Now it is best to engage in trading because the market is falling and it is not known when the reversal trend will be formed, and if you are engaged in trading, you will earn with a falling market  Grin
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:09:37 PM

I prefer investing in different altcoins, because I do not like trading and it is very risky for me. I am just buying a coin and forget about it for 6 months or longer. On such a market I am usually happy with 50 percent profit for each coin.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Valareos

Activity: 276

BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

It all depends on what you need and in what time you want to get it. If you are patient then holding is especially for you.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: