Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:44:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4833 times)
onyek16M

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:21:37 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
It will not be profitable if you still hold. It takes a lot of time to grow back. And now the market is expecting ICO projects to attract capital from outside to the market, so investing in ICO projects is better than holding.

Only in the case of investments in current ISO it is necessary to take into account that if you do not have time to sell at the very beginning, then there is no question of income. Therefore, the risk of falling 10-100 times is more present than the existing coin existing within 2-3 years.
my trade is much more than choosing to hold because I am not very experienced with the trade.
I know holds a much more secure and able to produce developments that continue to rise so it is great to count on it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:23:47 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
We should be flexible at this point when Bitcoin drops prices and creates a big shock for those who believe in its return. I think selling and buying at cheap rates will save more money.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:07:43 AM

We should be flexible at this point when Bitcoin drops prices and creates a big shock for those who believe in its return. I think selling and buying at cheap rates will save more money.
we cannot hold on to just one point. we must be able to take advantage of every condition in the market, if there is time to buy or sell then we must take that opportunity, do not let us continue without doing anything unless we only want to save our money in crypto.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

Of course, to keep, but only those coins in which the team shows positive results. The project is developing, the coin goes to various exchanges and then you will get a profit.

Mystogan915

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:20:50 PM

I will go for trade now, because in trading you will see that your money is growing.. because in holding your coins you will not gain nothing because you will just hold your token and wait for the pump, and that "pump" right now is so impossible. So for me trading is the best.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

The current movement says, that trading may be very risky. I guess so much traders got liquidations today. However, experienced trader got nice profits. Holding is much easier

sergei1703

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:36:58 PM

Trading is a very risky kind of job at this market. I think you should buy did, for example now and sell high after 6 -12 month of holding. It is the best strategy during this market.
roy12875

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:42:40 PM

I have invested ETH in last year and want for my long term investment, but I would like to say I have lost all my money in this year, how you think when the price from 400USD dropped to the 150 USD now, I would like to hold it and wait for the price boost again.

fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:44:07 PM

Hold system is good and advisable when you hold the potential tokens. However if your tokens are just a garbage or well known as shitcoins better to sell them immediately as long as you can and as long as there is price of your particular tokens. Hold those potential and wait for more time because it takes time to hold and harvest the fruits of your labor.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:46:43 PM

If people did not make a Hold coin, the crypto world would have collapsed a long time ago, so keep your coins, do not dare to sell them))

elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

I try to keep all the coins that I earn on bounty, because now there is no point in selling them in such a market!
gunhell16

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

www.licx.io

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:20:08 PM

Intelligent people do sell their BTC and ETH yesterday or 2 days ago.
those people knew that the market will fall again because of the upcoming BCH fork.
Well, it happens already and at the end of the day or tomorrow, BTC will gain the price again.
Those people who sold their tokens before are buying now!

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
cupruri
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:28:37 PM

I like trading because, everybody has become a holder. Trading is much more interesting and bring you a lot more money in the short term. If you are good in trading, the sky is the limit for you earnings.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

HOLD ! In such a market is stupid to sell your coins. See the whole market red. You simply lose money. Should wait a bit. Do not panic now.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

I suggest Both with limitation. Limitation means not so far. Actually, trade is good when you will able to get profit. But if you not suitable for trade then you should try best with hold some popular coin.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 02:49:09 PM

Trading or investing is good especially if you pick the right ICO to support and hold the token for long term if your purpose is to invest. Trade the token as long as you see something good to earn and buy it again when the price dump. Know your priority whether trade or invest and hold for long term is necessary to have goal to reach. Proper knowledge is a must to analyze the market trend.
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:28:23 AM

if you need a steady income then of course choose trading. it will give exactly what you need and earnings can be much steeper than everyone now thinks. and the main disadvantage of hold is that it does not make money constantly

rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

In my opinion only one strategy is really working during this market conditions - it is HOLD. Because you can invest in some promising alt of BTC and forget about them for some time, and then sell at the higher price.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

In my opinion only one strategy is really working during this market conditions - it is HOLD. Because you can invest in some promising alt of BTC and forget about them for some time, and then sell at the higher price.
yes, I also choose to hold back at this time. even though crypto prices are experiencing a bad thing, but I still choose to hold back the assets that I have in a market that is currently deteriorating.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:03:50 AM

You cannot be sure in the project for 100% there is always a chance to be mistaken because I consider only the medium-term investment paralen trading an asset in order to increase its number
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: