Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:21:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:41:25 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Both of this strategy is good and great way to handle your coins. Holding is not that bad as long us you know how to play well in the market and as well as trading.. the only difference is in trading you will take a risk too much.. but both of it is quite profitable.

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:44:53 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
It is difficult to answer you hold or trade. You have to understand the coin and understand it so trade or hold. The coin has a large trading volume, large waves suitable for daily trade surfing.
Some of the coins need to accumulate large amounts of time in order to earn more money. It is not suitable for surfing.
jemarie20

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:05:38 AM

Its depends on the situation, if you think the price is good and you can make a good profit, the best thing you need to do sell your coins, because because not all times the price is good, take the opportunity.

derihendra

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:25:55 AM

in my opinion, at this time you better hold coins first, because the price of all coins is very cheap, if the price is expensive you can sell it

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:32:31 AM

Its depends on the situation, if you think the price is good and you can make a good profit, the best thing you need to do sell your coins, because because not all times the price is good, take the opportunity.
in that case you must carefully determine the opportunities that exist as he said. because every opportunity must be utilized. and to trade you must know your abilities so that the results obtained are not detrimental
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:42:11 AM

Insist on not giving me any return, maybe I know very little about the market, maybe I am not good at trading, I have given up insisting!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pelana vreo

Activity: 744

Syntrum.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

I hold ethereum and other coins for a long time, holding the coins you have is a risk, but this is crypto,you don't know what will happen, even in 24 prices will change soon. This is a decision, selling at a low price or wait for the market to return and trade

██████████████ ███████ █│     S y n t r u m     │     JOIN NOW     │█ ███████ ██████████████
►   Blockchain Infrastructure for DeFi, Gaming and NFT   ◄
██████████████       |       Twitter       |     Telegram     |      Medium      |       ██████████████
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

I hold my coins for 3 or 4 months had passed because i am still waiting for the nexr bull run.It never come out on mind to panic sell because of the bear market because i know this will end and the next big thing would happen.Most probably in this business we must hold alot of patience because if we doesn't have it,we might regret in the end..trading while the price is very low..its a big loss mate.

darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:46 AM

in my opinion both are good, because you can make profit in both the process.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

I don't like trading as it required special skills and you have to watch your account everytime as a sudden change in the market trend can change your account from one direction to other. I prefer holding and it should be longterm to get maximum gains.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:19:23 AM

It's depend on coins,I think if coins has good volume you can trade on that and any coin has no much volume then we can not trade on that we hold that one.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:38:07 PM

2018 year showed that it is unprofitable to hold the cryptocurrency, especially altcoins. Better to trade, but it is necessary to learn. Otherwise, there is a big risk of losing your money.

Hodlers (not simple holders) will finally win. They trust the cryptocurrencies that they have, and they know - finally, the money will return to them.  day trading is for the guys that have much free time.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

I am just holding because I don't have time do to daytrading anynome. I did in the past with good profits but with very high stress because crypto is very volatile and you have to be very careful.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:49:32 PM

I do the both of them, if i hold and the coins make a huge gain in price, I will trade it immediately and wait and re-buy it again and wait for the next round, market will always go up and down, so I take some little advantage.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:00:23 PM

Right now, holding or trading with respect to the current situation of the crypto market seems not to be helping like before. Technically, rather than trading or holding, it is best to look for more tokens and add to your portfolio so that, when crypto market revives, you will have a lot of $ to reap.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:04:49 PM

There are some coin I will hold till it become the value I intended for it to be. And there are some other coin I will quickly trade in a very short term. Holding or trading is relative to quality of coin and market condition!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:11:44 PM

I can only offer you to study. Study, study and study again. What? To be able to control your money, to be able to dispose of them so that you have enough for everything and still have
Baronds

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:26:53 PM

hold is the best choice because besides being safe for our assets, it can be used to avoid the risk of a big loss, so I think hold is still the main and safest choice.
kemetz

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

simple it will definitely be more profitable for trade but in my opinion all depends on how the market conditions will determine to hold or sell, because holding will not take you anywhere. If you are a trader who does not give up and is sure to make a small number of transactions to avoid big risks, all depends on our beliefs.

rizqoAD

Activity: 137
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:52:39 PM

For me who doesn't have the talent to trade, I prioritize the HOLD coins that I have.
It is still more profitable for the HOLD to wait for the price of the coin to recover than trading which ultimately loses because when the price of the coin is sold then the price of the coin suddenly rises.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: