Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:46:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4836 times)
Hiylchis

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

for me, it is strange that cryptocurrencies still behave so strangely and I still can not decide what to do better because of this. now it seems to me that it is more profitable to combine
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

for me, it is strange that cryptocurrencies still behave so strangely and I still can not decide what to do better because of this. now it seems to me that it is more profitable to combine
Now it is best to buy a big pack of popcorn and watch the fall. All of our actions will lead to the fact that we will lose money. The current fall and done in order to get our last money. I certainly think that the decline will continue, but I believe in better times for the cryptocurrency market.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:32:17 AM

Many in this topic say that it is better to choose HODL, if a person does not plan to trade. But you need to understand that HOGL is not 6-12 months, but from 2 to 5 years.
Every fall in the exchange rate of the cryptocurrencys people are starting to shout that HODL strategy is not working. Give crypto time, at least until 2020.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 10:37:04 AM

The decision is yours because you are the owner of the coins, you can decide to hold and u can decide to trade it but for me am not trading for now despite the rapid decreasing in price of coins.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
xhibit1

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:50:12 AM

please i will tell everyone to hold only altcoins and trade every Bitcoin they have. This loss has made people go haywire. The market is drastically going down daily and it is not becoming funny anymore
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:06:11 AM

At present, I prefer trading rather than hold. I will buy bitcoin and take profits when bouncing in the target resist area. But you have to be careful, you need to remember "big profits big risk".
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:57:30 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
While trying to save crypto from total fall, one should also be very wise and not just sit back to watch. There are steps that need to be taken at this time of dip, in order to make some profits. If you cannot trade, you can just simply leave your coins and follow the trend of things in the crypto space.
Nonetheless, you can just think of what to do for a better investment, by also taking part in the dip, to buy the dip.
baronandr

Activity: 244

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

For me personally, trading is still a rather risky area of activity - you need sufficient knowledge and skills to succeed. For the right investments, knowledge is also needed, but I understand this field of activity better, now I continue to hold the most reliable cryptocurrency.
Slugmonkey

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:06:39 PM

The large cap coins like ETH, BTC or XRP are experiencing short term ups and downs. This is good for trading frequently. That way you can enjoy some profits in this sideways going market. BTC has so far maintained its price above the low level support. So, if you know basics of trading, I would suggest you to go for trade instead of hodl in this phase.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:37:59 PM

If you feel good in trading, it will be the best option, if not, you need to save your coins, because the market is now low.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:49:33 PM

In my opinion, what should be done now is to sell and wait to buy back, attention to the crypto currency price movement, if it is still in a correction position, just keep quiet and do nothing until the situation gets better, pay attention to the lowest
Quarantine34

Activity: 304

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

I will go for trade, trade is more profitable than holding your coins more than a year. Why? because in holding you will not do anything about your coin, but in trading, you can do anything.. trading it and gain profit. I assure to you if you are gifted as a trader and have knowledge on it for sure you will gain profit day by day.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:56:47 PM

Trade. a hold will only make your estimation more destroyed. and now the most suitable is that you trade. take your profits immediately and make a CL decision if necessary. do not hold

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

Personally, I prefer to keep the coins in the long run, because I have a bad trading experience!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:09:25 PM

I am holding my asset for now on because of the downtrend for all the crypto on the market. I hope this situation will normal again and makes the market green again especially Bitcoin to rise up again.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:11 PM

Go ahead and trade all of you,,, I am just holding no different from when it was rising, to the point now that they are all falling. I think this is just incredible,,, I feel slightly panicked,,, but just leaving all of my coins inside my wallets safely. The good thing about this crazy show is that we are seeing a lot of medium term traders and supposed holders now flooding out so I guess those that are left standing will be the ones who will finally get in big again. Keep calm and do not worry, this is the small picture stuff!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:20:19 PM

If you do not know how to trade, then just hold the coins and tokens. If there are available funds, buy cheap for you Altcoins. Perhaps we will not see such cheap prices in the future.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:24:25 PM

Yes it is profitable to hold. If you do need money immediately, then you're free to sell your tokens now but if you want a better selling price for your tokens, then waiting is the best answer. If you wait a little more longer, the price may vary. It may be higher or lower depending on the trend.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Yes it is profitable to hold. If you do need money immediately, then you're free to sell your tokens now but if you want a better selling price for your tokens, then waiting is the best answer. If you wait a little more longer, the price may vary. It may be higher or lower depending on the trend.
the development never experienced the recovery as a whole. This isn't very good for the future of Cryptocurrency. so at high risk for market Cryptocurrency experience attenuation. so I highly recommend holding to boost progress of the development of Cryptocurrency in order to generate even more improvement.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:33:18 PM

Trade is more profitable and this requires our precision to take advantage of opportunities. Daily trading must be fast to buy coins when prices fall and immediately sell coins when prices have gone up. And this, in my opinion, is more effective for profit.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: