Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:25:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
ThachSanhTp

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Trading brings us more profit
but Holding seems to be safer at this time.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:21:38 AM

The decision to either hold or trade with a particular coin depends on the market trend and capabilities of the coin. Some coin shows sharp spikes right after listing which gives enough profit for its investors. Once the price target of an investor is reached, it is good to trade that coin for any coin of choice. Holding normally come in the scene when the coin is down yet has great potentials to rise to high price.

oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:14:36 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

the holding brought me a 90% loss. I kept when the market progressed to fall and now I am practically bankrupt. So I do not think this strategy is good.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:26:02 AM

Most of my holding are not yet recovered its market value due to this market condition, I want also to trade it but I'm lacking of experience in trading do that I prefer to hold it for now.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:38:28 AM

the holding brought me a 90% loss. I kept when the market progressed to fall and now I am practically bankrupt. So I do not think this strategy is good.
you are right, i keep holding coins in my wallet and that makes me a little frustrated with the decline in asset values by 90%.
but if i sell it now it won't make any changes, so i decided to keep holding it and set a strategy to add coins.
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:20:42 AM

It's advisable to hold than sell because of the present state of the market. Selling now will not bring everything back to normal. Many investors had already panic sell because they thought the price of all coin will go back to zero. I believe this hard period will be over soon and this is a very big opportunity to buy alts cheap
changxia

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

You can choose to trade daily, because you can make money or stop loss in time, of course, if you choose to trust encryption, long-term preservation can make you more profit!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:00:37 PM

Very simple decision. If you know how to trade you will never ask what to do. If you are asking about this its means its better to HOLD for you.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
HauntOne

Activity: 177
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:02:10 PM

You should always look at the situation on the market, for example, now the price of Bitcoin has fallen very sharply, it means most likely someone wants to cash in and after a couple of months you should expect a take-off, so draw conclusions

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
baskanx

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:05:53 PM

Of course it is not profitable now, since may most of the projects lost %90 value like neo, eth or others so if you hold something, you lost %90 of your portfolio. I'm doing sometimes short term trade, except this I'm not buying altcoins still.
heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

Now it's best to start trading because you can look at the situation on the market and understand what to invest for a long time absolutely does not make sense, but you need to make money and in a falling market this can be done by trading within the day.
Blinker123

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:44:14 PM

I will go for trade because in trading you can gain profit everyday, while in holding you will just wait for the pump to sell it and it takes to long to wait for that hard pump that's why i suggest to you to start trading now because this trading strategy will lead you to success and you will always gain profit as long as you are smart on picking coins.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:47:23 PM

Trading is a very correct idea, of course you need to trade, because otherwise you just won’t be able to do the right things, because the market lives its own life anyway, and you are just a Holder
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:14:34 PM

In my case, it is more profitable to support, as I had the temerity to buy the entire list of coins in early March this year, when the price was very high. Now from my capital left leg so the horns. So I'm waiting for the moment when everything finally starts to grow and turn into decent money.
unihamburg

Activity: 411
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:52:08 PM

Before hold or trade, we should also keep in mind that how far down we could go. Bitcoin for example, the daily chart shows a substantial volume profile gap below $6000. The next high volume nodes don’t appear until $4400. I expect the $4400 region to act as strong support.
RickeyRush

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:56:52 PM

its not very good time on the market. its up to you. But i would trade
Cryptoreflector_666

Activity: 728
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:01:15 PM

If you look at what the market looks like now and how the trading curve is moving, it is reasonable to keep your coins until the situation improves. Also, you should understand that from the fact that you hold these coins and do not sell them you make a positive background for the market reversal. Profits you this now not will bring, but in the future necessarily!

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:09:40 AM

I prefer to trade at this time, because that is what is in vogue and that is what can bring quick profit. Although, it is accompanied by lits of risk. So traders are always careful. Nonetheless, i worth the risk, because it is interesting and profitable.
segolodeh

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:39:14 AM

for now it's best to trade rather than hold, because altcoin is still up and down. here we can get more benefits than hold.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:46:48 AM

for now it's best to trade rather than hold, because altcoin is still up and down. here we can get more benefits than hold.
maybe you're right. but your advice is only for those who understand at least something in the trade. If a person does not have the knowledge of the necessary trading tools, then it is better not to go into the trade, but simply hold.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: