Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:36:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4833 times)
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

The question requires the ability to work on the stock exchange, if you have a basic understanding of what a stock exchange is and how to work on it, then I think it would be better to work on the stock exchange, that is, to engage in trading.

Yeah, right what you say. I agree with you. I would also prefer trading than just a passive player who only holds crypto currency coins. Becoming an active player as a trader is more challenging. But what should not be forgotten is that we must equip ourselves about knowledge in deep trading so that we can survive in the market and can continue to play and benefit. Prepare a smart playing strategy and appropriate risk management so that we can benefit as expected.

Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:13:23 PM

Well, if you are a professional trader,and I am sure that in this market can not earn bad, then of course trade, if you realize that he is a beginner, really still quite soobrazhaesh, it is better to just keep until the market turns around and goes back up, when it is not who you do not say all waiting

LuaKT

Activity: 162

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:13:29 PM

I like trading more than holding because there are too many opportunities in altcoins. You may remember 5 days before and now. Altcoins pumped hard and after they dumped so if we can understand market movements we can earn good amount of money via trading. I prefer trading but
holding also profitable in long term.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:15:23 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Depends on your level of patience, holding doesnt assure you of profit in the future. same goes to Trading but doing trading if you can profit then you can actually see the outcome in days while holding it could take many years and the result is also unknown.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:05:45 PM

Yes , holding is profitable but as it is said everything is bad in excess. Therefore, it is better to hold until the coin gains a good value. As soon as the coin has reached a high market value you should start trading. Otherwise you may either be in loss because of being late or because of your greed for more.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:34:12 PM

I think that long-term investments are more beneficial. hold the right option for me. Hold coins that I'll buy at a low price. Hold on, I think I'm gonna make more profits. it is possible to earn more in the long term by not selling with the trade instead of the shorter term win

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

Holding is much safer as compared to trading because one should have a good knowledge and experience for trading. Holding also gives good returns without major risks.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

A difficult choice when you choose both, doing a trade requires special expertise so that we can make a profit, if we make a wrong decision, we will lose and to hold the coin is actually good, but the coins we hold have value, don't hold the coin without looking the background of the project is unclear

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Furious 7

Activity: 2898
Merit: 674

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

who still trusts hold tokens. so far all investors have competed to sell their tokens quickly. then followed by a bounty hunter, they do the same thing. this is a sign that ico is dying and investors are starting to hesitate to join the ICO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:02:37 PM

Hold or trade? My choice for nowadays is to hold and plus to this to buy more perspective coins, that fell down very deep on the decreasing market.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:05:06 PM

Hold or trade? My choice for nowadays is to hold and plus to this to buy more perspective coins, that fell down very deep on the decreasing market.
If we consider your question in relation to BTC, there is need certainly to keep. Trade without experience is a waste of time and money. BTC chart is moving is not predictable and no amount of technical analysis will not help you. Only HOLD .

simplelove

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:09:23 AM

Trade is more profitable and this requires our precision to take advantage of opportunities. Daily trading must be fast to buy coins when prices fall and immediately sell coins when prices have gone up. And this, in my opinion, is more effective for profit.
I know you’re right but a trader should know how to risk properly not to lose his assets. Trading takes immediate response and lots of experience to get to the point where it's profitable.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:37:23 PM

You have to be some kind of trading genius to be able to make profit from trading in this kind of market, the coins are all down and there is no way to tell when the coins are going to start doing better, in  a bear market, when you are trading you stand a higher chance of losing money than you have of making money so it would not be advisable

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Monbi

Activity: 324

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:01:18 PM

You have to be some kind of trading genius to be able to make profit from trading in this kind of market, the coins are all down and there is no way to tell when the coins are going to start doing better, in  a bear market, when you are trading you stand a higher chance of losing money than you have of making money so it would not be advisable

I agree, trade in such a market is aerobatics, and very few people are capable of it. For the rest, the answer is just hold. Wait, everything will be)

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
▄                     - FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS                     
FOLLOW US: TELEGRAM | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | LINKEDIN
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:02:38 PM

Well, of course if I have good coins , then I will keep them for a very long time , and if bad then I try to trade on a short-term form

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:25:35 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
No it's  not profitable to HODL at the moment. The market is at free fall it is better to  cash out to cut loses. I prefer HODLing or trading when the market is bullish when there is lots of money in the market. The market is bearish right now I don't recommend doing anything rather than cashing out.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:34:29 PM

I keep part of my portfolio, I use part of it to trade in order to compensate for losses in a falling market. It helps me. Only you need to trade very carefully in such a market so as not to leave even a greater minus.
sky_Gritzz

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:43:05 PM

for me i'm prefer to holding for a long time, but just for major cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap, i don't want for hold shitcoin

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
doroshok1

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:47:40 PM

I believe that at this point it is better to keep. Given the strong fall in prices, I even bought a little more cryptocurrency to after the prices jump up, it is profitable to sell. But it requires patience.

Apollonia 〇 | HEALTHCARE ECOSYSTEM
https://apollonia.io
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:41 PM

The market are totally in deep low. So it will be so fool to sell your asset on this level. I think we need to hold better then trading until find a bullish movement and then get you profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: