Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:17:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4821 times)
Moxivuki

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:37:39 AM

I have some very bad judgments. I started saving all tokens last October. Even if the bull market came, I didn’t sell them, but this year I sold these tokens because I can’t accept the losses caused by market dumping, so we should learn to make different choices at different times, not just Is dependent on the same way to make money!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

I am also confused about what must be done now because of the market situation which also makes me confused, now the crypto market situation is even getting worse and a few days ago the market has experienced a very drastic decline in prices and the situation has survived, if I sell my coins now, of course, I will get a very big loss, but if I keep holding the coin in the longer term, the biggest risk is if the market situation gets worse and the price decreases.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Anna_88

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Trading now is definitely not profitable, and maybe profitable because no one knows what will happen tomorrow! As in the saying “I would know the purchase, I would live in Sochi” I would wait half a year and then decide what to do.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:33:30 AM

Do you want to get quick money? Then holding is not profitable for you. It's good when you know what you do and what you want.

The same is even more true for trading. If during a hold it is enough just to know the end point, then in trading this end point you will need to calculate several times a day, and this is much more difficult.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:37:59 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

At this moment, I think it is much better to HODL since the bear market is still in the process. You can start trading as soon as the market recover again and shows a healthy market values for different cryptocurrencies. Be patient it is good to wait.

Now, just be patient and wait for the market before and you should not trade in it. If you want to profit less pig damage, just be able to keep your pennies and wait for the good situation again Cheesy.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:51:53 AM

i always hold my coin when the market is red and trade at the time of price is green so holding is best than day trading or trading.
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:05:32 AM

If you have a lot of money, shopping for coins now looks really fun. Prices of good quality coins are at a low point. This position will be able to generate substantial profits. Trade is good, but if the crypto situation continues to deteriorate and prices continue to decline, it is difficult to get a profit. So in my opinion, buying then holding until the value goes up, it's better.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

Right now I have several altcoins in my wallet, and I still believe in holding the altcoin until the beginning of 2019, and I have confidence that the coin will go up again in 2019.

flicbecomnews

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:28:57 AM

Just Hodl, friends
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 09:48:25 AM

For me in particular, I believe that now is the right time to hold the coins with a very high liquidity on the market .For one to hold,he should analyze,review and evaluate the potential of the coins/tokens he/she wants to hold because many coins might not make it especially in this hard times.Of course ,many coins/tokens are very cheap now but that is not a guarantee that holding those coins will pay at last.
The likes of xrp,xvg ,xem and Ada made many a thousand times because there is a significant use case attached to these tokens.These coins have been subjected to a severe bloodbath in the past ,but it was able to stand the test of time even in the past hard times.so,I believe in holding the real gems(coins with great potential)
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:53:26 AM

Trading now is definitely not profitable, and maybe profitable because no one knows what will happen tomorrow! As in the saying “I would know the purchase, I would live in Sochi” I would wait half a year and then decide what to do.

In current market condition, selling our coin and token is not profitable. The price always fall and i think i am prefer hold. Beside that, right now i am prefer buying more good coin and accumulate it

vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

Everyone chooses for himself, for me personally, the most optimal way is to Hodl all your stocks, because I believe that the market will grow again!
ostap5511

Activity: 538

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

Now at this moment it's harder to keep the sack not to trade when it's possible to buy the whole red one you can have patience 2019 I think everything will be restored.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

In current market condition, selling our coin and token is not profitable. The price always fall and i think i am prefer hold. Beside that, right now i am prefer buying more good coin and accumulate it

Not profitable, this is the keyword that I use to explain my position as a holder. What is the point of selling something that may cost much more in the future than it is now? I prefer to wait for the right moment, even if it will take years. I hope that the assets I have chosen will survive.
Jrfranco

Activity: 786

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 10:46:17 AM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?

Holding or trading it depends on your strategy, meanwhile i think most of the traders out there are doing both strategy, holding for good coins, while trading the usual coins and or new tokens in the market, its working both, as long as you make a profit, thats all it matters nowadays. The sad truth is that market is not favorable this time, buying good coins while at the very low price is the most applicable this time, short term trading might not help, as the prices continue to fall.
beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:50:06 AM

Guys, advise good ICO's, please

At this stage, there are no good projects that will bring greater profits and profits in general, so look for other ways.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

Apply both of this tactics to earn more income. You can hold some good tokens for a long time and at the same time. Make some funds and exchange it to a good coin and start doing good trades. I suggest make trades only when the market is good and stable.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Mabinat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

I have always kept coins for a long time, but in 2018 I started trading as I believe that this is the most correct

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:14:29 PM

It always depends upon the coins that we are holding. If we are holding potential coins, then it is risky if we'll sell it during this time while the prices are too low to gain a good profit. Holding would still be the best thing to do while the market is down.
graminfodiff

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

On that market, I would not sell anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: