Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:47:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Trade?  (Read 4826 times)
roy12875

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:33:50 PM

It base of your price buy the coins, if you bought it in last year, I think you have lost a lot of money in it, it no doubts to hold it for the market grow again, if you bought it in this month, I will cut loss immediately.

vike

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

In the current situation in the market it is not necessary to invest for a long time because the market is very unstable and therefore you can not be sure about tomorrow and you can use trading both in a falling market and in a growing market  Wink

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:41:18 PM

Considering this kind of market where majority of crypto are down, I think the better choice is to hold your coin wait for the market to recover before selling it. You can also try trading your crypto to a more stable and profitable coin. Selling your crypto in this bearish market will only lead to more losses and disappointment. Better wait and see what will happen next.
jpnl0005

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:59:57 PM

I can't make that expensive mistake right now to trade the market is to rough for that at the moment so all I do now is hold and buy more coins  for the rainy days am just chilling and waiting for the market to resume thanks
pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

if we are a Trader certainly Hold is something that cannot be avoided, because it is a way to withstand losses. but if the price goes down and we still hold it, sometimes it makes us even more bankrupt. so make sure we calculate profits and losses in practice Hold
JayCue

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:39:51 PM

I'm afraid that the market of BTC will fall again so I have decided to trade my coins/tokens hoping that I could increase my holdings even if its value is low for now.

⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
⌐      ERC-20 Token to pay Goods and Services      ¬
▬▬▬▬    ██ █▌█ ▌ b y z b i t ▐ █▐█ ██    ▬▬▬▬
└   Whitepaper   Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Facebook   Linkedin   ┘
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:42:46 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
in my opinion everything is possible because we cannot ascertain the development of the crypto currency going forward, it will require confidence and patience in investing with crypto currencies holding back and surviving maybe now the best according to me is clever in utilizing every opportunity we will get to get an investment advantage
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:44:30 PM

By trading you can earn more cryptocurrencies in this bad market, but also you can loose your cryptocurrencies.
By holding, you can´t loose your cryptocurrencies, but you can loose fiat value.
So decide what is more interesting for you.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:49:29 PM

Hold now is not profitable. However, trading is very dangerous, as now there are manipulations. So if you are not strong in trade, it is better to keep the monts until the bull market arrives.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:48:51 PM

These are two different sides of the coin. Just choose the one you feel will be profitable at that moment. Holding can be beneficial if you do it at the right time. Trading also is very lucrative, if you can do it effectively well.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

I am holding, I only invest in projects I see with a bright future. No point waking up every day worrying about trading in or out of a position, I have a real more important life to!

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:21:05 PM

When you HoDl you maintain hope in yourself, when you sell at a great loss, you are losing hope and doomed to stress!
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:25:51 PM

Hey guys, what do you prefer, hold till the end or trading? I know that people who are holding are actually saving crypto from total fall. But is it profitable to hold?
profitable or not, we will find out a little later, everyone decides for himself what is better for him, I prefer retention, because I believe that with such volatility and a constant fall, you can only go into minus

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:28:38 PM

I'm mostly holding on my investments. I do have some pairs I'm trading from time to time just to try to accumulate as much as possible. Of course it was better to sell at higher price and then buy back in if you believe in project you invested in the first place, but even if you continued to hold prices will definitely get back to ATH or even higher, so basically you aren't in loss, you could have just accumulated more.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

It seems to me right now to trade coins. If the coin is growing, not for long. Then, as in 2017, everyone waited several times for growth, and then they sold their coins.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:10:45 PM

It seems to me that at the present time it is necessary to trade only with what you managed to buy, and try to invest in promising coins, which have now dropped significantly in price. In this case, you can count on success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

At this time, I think a good strategy will simply be able to trade, I try as much as possible to study the information and learn how to trade than store

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:28:00 PM

The best way to make money in the cryptocurrency market is trading. Of course you can invest in the long term and it will also bring you profit, but it does not compare with day trading.

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:37:15 PM

For many of us are waiting to dump the price of coins in the market, Ill think they was to earn some profit for buying some dip price of coins. And for now all the price of coins are on dump situation maybe this will the time to buy.
Anna_88

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

Trading now is definitely not profitable, and maybe profitable because no one knows what will happen tomorrow! As in the saying “I would know the purchase, I would live in Sochi” I would wait half a year and then decide what to do.

In current market condition, selling our coin and token is not profitable. The price always fall and i think i am prefer hold. Beside that, right now i am prefer buying more good coin and accumulate it

What coin * good * to purchase?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: