Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:07:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON!  (Read 147476 times)
mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:28:46 PM

Start voting on Mintpal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote 5 times per hour!

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
cryptoguy99

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:33:12 PM

Goxcoin does not seem to go very well.....

What's next? Do you have a plan to promote your coin?
I think you must be more transparent if you want to persuade people to join your goxcoins.

Maybe we could help you. If you want a competent team takes care of your promotion please contact me.

Coin needs people like you!
Kick my goxes to the moon!

Send my Goxes to the moon too!
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:22:14 PM

Start voting on Mintpal!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

You can vote 5 times per hour!

+1
mdekerever

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:32:42 PM

We need more people to invest into GOX coins !
I buy everyday some GOX coins, i believe the value we be multiply by 10 in the next 2 weeks !
Go crypto community, support this coin to pay bavk those like me who lost a lot with f*** MtGox !
cryptoguy99

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 07:00:49 PM

We need more people to invest into GOX coins !
I buy everyday some GOX coins, i believe the value we be multiply by 10 in the next 2 weeks !
Go crypto community, support this coin to pay bavk those like me who lost a lot with f*** MtGox !

Yes this is important! We need all the crypto community to start buying some GOX even if it's in low volume it will help. If we can get the value 2x before the fork and then when fork happens 3x value then it will be multiplied by 6 from that we can work forward to get the 10x value in the next 2 weeks. I am mining and buying too.

Let's do it!
MeadowView

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 08:21:15 PM

***  R E W A R D S   -   5 0 0 0    G O X  ***

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

OK, so I’ve removed my previous prize offering post in response to sound feedback from qumatru & saykor.  Here is the revised reward scheme:

I have 5000 GOX to give away and I want to give it to those who help the coin most:

I will reward any MINER 25% of their days takings, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they can submit proof of such here on this thread.  That’s an ask I know, but maybe someone could help to devise a method by which this can easily be done.

I will reward any TRADER 25% of their GOX SELL OR BUY, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they trade above [a value to be decided by majority on this thread].  Reward will be paid in GOX and proof must be submitted here.

I will reward any PROMOTER 150 GOX if they promote the coin to a standard voted worthy by 3 respected participants of this thread.  Again, proof must be submitted here.

I’m humble in my approach and will always listen to sound feedback.  To this end I’m more than happy to amend this model should the community see fit.

Please read you PM. I send you pictures to prove you for my mining and trading activity.

Thank you

Hi There, sorry for the delay, been little snowed under.  The rewards scheme has been developed from the one you reference in your message to focus purely on miners.  Of course this still entitles you to a reward - mining is a significant aspect of your contribution - however I just wanted to be clear.

So, onto the reward...  Given you're the only miner to step forward and are clearly keen to support GOX I think it's fair to reward you with 750 GOX.

Please provide you GOX address by quoting this post.  Also, please confirm receipt on this thread to prove to the cypto community that we're genuine and serious.

Hope you're happy  Smiley
CeilingCelery

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:11:21 PM

https://i.imgur.com/iStC3Yj.jpg

OK, so I’ve removed my previous prize offering post in response to sound feedback from qumatru & saykor.  Here is the revised reward scheme:

I have 5000 GOX to give away and I want to give it to those who help the coin most:

I will reward any MINER 25% of their days takings, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they can submit proof of such here on this thread.  That’s an ask I know, but maybe someone could help to devise a method by which this can easily be done.

I will reward any TRADER 25% of their GOX SELL OR BUY, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they trade above [a value to be decided by majority on this thread].  Reward will be paid in GOX and proof must be submitted here.

I will reward any PROMOTER 150 GOX if they promote the coin to a standard voted worthy by 3 respected participants of this thread.  Again, proof must be submitted here.

I’m humble in my approach and will always listen to sound feedback.  To this end I’m more than happy to amend this model should the community see fit.

Please read you PM. I send you pictures to prove you for my mining and trading activity.

Thank you

Hi There, sorry for the delay, been little snowed under.  The rewards scheme has been developed from the one you reference in your message to focus purely on miners.  Of course this still entitles you to a reward - mining is a significant aspect of your contribution - however I just wanted to be clear.

So, onto the reward...  Given you're the only miner to step forward and are clearly keen to support GOX I think it's fair to reward you with 750 GOX.

Please provide you GOX address by quoting this post.  Also, please confirm receipt on this thread to prove to the cypto community that we're genuine and serious.

Just sent in my entry to you too, I thought the winner would be announced at 11pm AST?
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:13:15 PM

hello, we got you listed on http://coinok.pw/vote/  - good luck!

1 BTC = 1 BTC
cryptoguy99

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:18:22 PM

Don't sell under 4000 satoshis! At this diff the price should be at least 4000 satoshis. Who is dumping lower than that? Hashrate it's increasing and soon all giveaway stupid dumpers will run out of coins. When it happens price will rise and with the fork we are going to see 10.000 satoshis prices and more.
mtg

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:19:31 PM

MINERS!

Stop acting stupid selling too low.
We prefer price of 4000 satoshi at this diff 2.
Compared to other coins we can use this formula to calulate price of mtgoxcoin:
Current mining difficulty x 2000=GOX price

We had allready allmost diff 20!
If you had just keep on mining:
PRICE OF MTGOXCOIN WOULD BE NOW AT 40000 SATOSHI

We need that diff back!

mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:23:06 PM

POOLS LIST UPDATED! (Remember to spread the hash!)

Mine Big Updated! 0.8.6.3
Hardcoreminers Updated! 0.8.6.3
MineCryptoCoins Updated! 0.8.6.3
SumPool Updated! 0.8.6.3

gminerz

Activity: 75

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:31:32 PM

cant find the vote button??
CeilingCelery

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:39:46 PM

MINERS!

We need that diff back!

1.5mhs coming!

Keep it coming!
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:40:36 PM

cant find the vote button??

votes are exclusively by BTC to avoid any kind of cheating

1 BTC = 1 BTC
mtgoxCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 09:51:46 PM

We Need a New Block Explorer with Current Max Money Support. This is needed so we can enter Coin Market Cap and will benefit all the miners, investors and the community.

mtg

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:43:21 PM

MINERS!

We need that diff back!

1.5mhs coming!

Keep it coming!

Mtgoxcoin will be 3 times more rare to mine after fork..
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:48:48 PM

looks like cryptorush is updating gox wallet?
mtg

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 10:49:43 PM

looks like cryptorush is updating gox wallet?

Yes it looks like so.
They are aware of our timeline.

https://twitter.com/TheCryptoRush/statuses/446415177991192576
MeadowView

Activity: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:27:45 PM

Thank you

Just sent in my entry to you too, I thought the winner would be announced at 11pm AST?

Hey, received your message and regarding the current competition purely for miners you are the first and only entry (so nicely lined up for a cool 750GOX).  saykor submitted based on a previous, but now discontinued reward scheme.  I offered the GOX based for the reasons in my reply, I hope you think this is fair.  You however are properly in the running for the current competition - we'll find out the results by 11pm AST - GOOD LUCK  Smiley
CeilingCelery

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 11:46:14 PM

***  R E W A R D S   -   5 0 0 0    G O X  ***

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

https://i.imgur.com/iStC3Yj.jpg

OK, so I’ve removed my previous prize offering post in response to sound feedback from qumatru & saykor.  Here is the revised reward scheme:

M I N E R S   |   T R A D E R S   |   P R O M O T E R S

I will reward any MINER 25% of their days takings, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they can submit proof of such here on this thread.  That’s an ask I know, but maybe someone could help to devise a method by which this can easily be done.

I will reward any TRADER 25% of their GOX SELL OR BUY, up to a value of 250 GOX, if they trade above [a value to be decided by majority on this thread].  Reward will be paid in GOX and proof must be submitted here.

I will reward any PROMOTER 150 GOX if they promote the coin to a standard voted worthy by 3 respected participants of this thread.  Again, proof must be submitted here.

I’m humble in my approach and will always listen to sound feedback.  To this end I’m more than happy to amend this model should the community see fit.

Thank you

Hey, received your message and regarding the current competition purely for miners you are the first and only entry (so nicely lined up for a cool 750GOX).  saykor submitted based on a previous, but now discontinued reward scheme.  I offered the GOX based for the reasons in my reply, I hope you think this is fair.  You however are properly in the running for the current competition - we'll find out the results by 11pm AST - GOOD LUCK  Smiley

Yea sounds fair to me Smiley May the best miner win   Wink

edit: I think we should stop quoting this post as it's taking up a lot of space haha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: