Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:02:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON!  (Read 147476 times)
saykor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:25:53 PM

From Dev's profile:

Last Active:   April 23, 2014, 08:42:08 PM

Roll Eyes

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:02:39 AM

Can someone please tell me how I could mine a coin that the wallet is on a site that is suspended??

*Image Removed*
MeadowView

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:36:27 AM

we are alive..

little busy at this moment!

DGW fork is coming soon!

This was in fact the last post from devs.  At least that's something...
compumine

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:23:47 PM

GOX dev,

Let me understand this correctly. The coin is suppose to make people that lost bitcoins on the exchange retrieve some of their loses by making this coin popular.  I have mined this coin and now my coins are sitting on the pool with NO wallet available!

The site where the wallet is suppose to be posted is "suspended".

could someone please tell me how I could go about cashing my coins at least?

*Image Removed*
CoinLobster

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 12:31:01 AM

GOX dev,

Let me understand this correctly. The coin is suppose to make people that lost bitcoins on the exchange retrieve some of their loses by making this coin popular.  I have mined this coin and now my coins are sitting on the pool with NO wallet available!

The site where the wallet is suppose to be posted is "suspended".

could someone please tell me how I could go about cashing my coins at least?

I got to say, you really shouldn't mine a coin for any substantial amount of time without knowing you can sync a wallet / leave large amount of coins on an exchange. (My views at least)
That being said if all you need is a MtGox wallet I will send you one via dropbox or something. PM me if you want to do this.
mtg

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 08:33:59 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2014, 09:01:02 PM by mtg

Ok. we have a problem.
Two of team members have left the building..

What the coin has lost:
Managment of btc thread
WWW site & all the promotion
Linux & mac wallet support

What the coin has:
working code support
windows wallet support
working nodes on big server
some exchanges
access to main thread
partial linux wallet support
github access

This is now upto you who want this coin to survive!

First aid fix to Windows wallet:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lp15bz

Dgw (version3) fork is ready whenever we have means to release it.
compumine

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:06:33 PM

This coin seems to be very much similar to the exchange story!!

That's funny.  The guys decide to just jump ship without even giving anyone heads up.  Oh well, it's a lesson to learn in crypto mining. NOT EVERY COIN IS WORTH MINING.

People made fun of Doge, yet it's one of scrypt's most successful and heavily traded and mined coins out there.

*Image Removed*
mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 11:36:24 PM

We have started some action to recover.
     -Access to thread is still ours.

What is needed allso:
    -someone to manage this thread as mtgoxcoin, fully free hands will be given to trusted person

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 12:17:52 AM

█ ★MtGoxcoin (GOX) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/MtGoxcoin

Hope you like it! You can also display your Dev news just by creating two widgets and sending me the information like described here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy

MeadowView

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 02:04:38 AM

Ok. we have a problem.

What the coin has lost:
Managment of btc thread

What the coin has:
working code support
windows wallet support
some exchanges
access to main thread
github access

WELL THANK GOODNESS!!!  I think we were all starting to loose hope back then.

Right then, onwards and upwards.  I for one still believe in this coin.  There's still no effective, laudable crypto aid for Mt.Gox victims - there's no reason why this can't be it.  Crypto is P2P and it is P2P that we can best help those who need it.

I've been cooking up some pretty interesting ideas that'd I'd be more than happy to share with all whom are willing to consider them.  I've shared some ideas in the past that didn't quite hit the mark, manly due to the requirement for a pretty full on hard fork, but it turns out they were prototypes for something simpler and more elegant.  Let me know if you want me to share or PM me if you think that would be more suitable.

The main thing now is that we get a new website.. and a bit of branding refresh… essentially we need to do a little relaunch.  No one needs to worry, I’m talking purely from a marketing perspective; none one need loose any coins, mining time or electricity, but Goxy needs a face lift and fast!

Luckily that's part of what my company does, in addition to business strategising - so I'll build us a top quality website and a refreshed branding package.  I’ll use the info from page one in addition to iconic Mt.Gox image assets to populate the site - this thing needs to be simple, sharp and smart and that’s exactly what I’ll do.

I know crypto is teeming with a tricky mix of fraudsters and anonymity, making claims such as mine difficult to trust.  But to take a lesson from the fundaments of crypto, don’t trust what I say judge what I do.  Trawl through my posts on this forum; check out the website I build; read the strategy I put together; and judge for yourself.  I’ll be honest with you all and state I’m up for some serious profit out GOX, but not by the hand of fraud.  Furthermore, if we can profit by way of a humanitarian act then we’re profiting on scales that excel even that of gold itself.

It’d be great if we can sync all this up with the relaunch of Cryptorush, which we can use as stepping stone back into the MintPal game and indeed as a marketplace in and unto itself if all goes well.  From there Cryptsy, the moon, blah, blah, we’ve heard it all before… this coin is built on a great idea, but we won’t be going anywhere near the moon without wisdom and hard work, so let’s start with that shall we and take the rest step by step.

All in all action needs to happen fast, so I’ll get started right away.  We’ve got competition hot on our heels with Karpeles Coin, but I’m confident we can offer something more robust, trustworthy and valuable if we get our act together and play our cards right.

As far as this forum is concerned, I’m happy to help manage it, but for the sake of efficiency and democracy I recommend someone jumps on board with me.  If I may I’d like to suggest dcoder50.  Them and I have been in conversion over PM and they seem to have a level head, good written comms and tenacity for the coin’s success.  Of course it is for us as a community to decide, but better to chuck some ideas into the pot.

Ok, so that’s where I’m up to.  What do you all say?…
dcoder50

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 03:00:21 AM

Ok. we have a problem.

What the coin has lost:
Managment of btc thread

What the coin has:
working code support
windows wallet support
some exchanges
access to main thread
github access

WELL THANK GOODNESS!!!  I think we were all starting to loose hope back then.

Right then, onwards and upwards.  I for one still believe in this coin.  There's still no effective, laudable crypto aid for Mt.Gox victims - there's no reason why this can't be it.  Crypto is P2P and it is P2P that we can best help those who need it.

I've been cooking up some pretty interesting ideas that'd I'd be more than happy to share with all whom are willing to consider them.  I've shared some ideas in the past that didn't quite hit the mark, manly due to the requirement for a pretty full on hard fork, but it turns out they were prototypes for something simpler and more elegant.  Let me know if you want me to share or PM me if you think that would be more suitable.

The main thing now is that we get a new website.. and a bit of branding refresh… essentially we need to do a little relaunch.  No one needs to worry, I’m talking purely from a marketing perspective; none one need loose any coins, mining time or electricity, but Goxy needs a face lift and fast!

Luckily that's part of what my company does, in addition to business strategising - so I'll build us a top quality website and a refreshed branding package.  I’ll use the info from page one in addition to iconic Mt.Gox image assets to populate the site - this thing needs to be simple, sharp and smart and that’s exactly what I’ll do.

I know crypto is teeming with a tricky mix of fraudsters and anonymity, making claims such as mine difficult to trust.  But to take a lesson from the fundaments of crypto, don’t trust what I say judge what I do.  Trawl through my posts on this forum; check out the website I build; read the strategy I put together; and judge for yourself.  I’ll be honest with you all and state I’m up for some serious profit out GOX, but not by the hand of fraud.  Furthermore, if we can profit by way of a humanitarian act then we’re profiting on scales that excel even that of gold itself.

It’d be great if we can sync all this up with the relaunch of Cryptorush, which we can use as stepping stone back into the MintPal game and indeed as a marketplace in and unto itself if all goes well.  From there Cryptsy, the moon, blah, blah, we’ve heard it all before… this coin is built on a great idea, but we won’t be going anywhere near the moon without wisdom and hard work, so let’s start with that shall we and take the rest step by step.

All in all action needs to happen fast, so I’ll get started right away.  We’ve got competition hot on our heels with Karpeles Coin, but I’m confident we can offer something more robust, trustworthy and valuable if we get our act together and play our cards right.

As far as this forum is concerned, I’m happy to help manage it, but for the sake of efficiency and democracy I recommend someone jumps on board with me.  If I may I’d like to suggest dcoder50.  Them and I have been in conversion over PM and they seem to have a level head, good written comms and tenacity for the coin’s success.  Of course it is for us as a community to decide, but better to chuck some ideas into the pot.

Ok, so that’s where I’m up to.  What do you all say?…

MeadowView I'm definitely in to help in any way that I can.
saykor

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2014, 09:38:50 AM

Seems we have a good news here. Time to price go up   Wink but in crypto negative news drop the price, good news not have effect...

I am a developer you can check in my signature. So if think will have anything with what I can help feel free to ping me.

Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
CoinLobster

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 01:02:41 PM

MeadowView and dcoder50 to the rescue !
mozurt

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:25:26 PM

can't open website : account suspended
dcoder50

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 05:59:06 PM

can't open website : account suspended

We will be working to fix that.
mtg

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 06:11:33 PM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 10:14:24 PM by mtg

i need to know when would be time to fork dgw so i can add it to sourcecode?
(pools & exchanges informed in good time before it)

if there is any changes you want to the code let me know.
(blockrewards, etc etc)
MeadowView

View Profile
May 07, 2014, 10:49:50 PM

Hi All,

Sorry for not posting for a little, been working flat out on website - it's looking good, can't wait for you all to see it...  Cheesy
saykor

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2014, 09:30:22 AM

i need to know when would be time to fork dgw so i can add it to sourcecode?
(pools & exchanges informed in good time before it)

if there is any changes you want to the code let me know.
(blockrewards, etc etc)

If you can change algo to x11 for the summer and back to script on winter i think is a good idea.
All new coins is pow&pos. Pow x11 can get attention on x11 community.
Not need other things to be changed.

What you all miners think on this?

mtgoxCoin (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:09:52 PM

Hi everyone, just wanted to post and let the community know that MeadowView, myself(dcoder50) and mtg are working on a plan to get GOX back on track, The website is coming along and we will have a preview for you soon. Also we are working with mtg to add some innovation to this coin. Please stay tuned for more info and thank you for your continued support.

[GOX] √ MtGoxCoin Mine Here! Earn Big!
MeadowView

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:43:34 AM

Right then everybody, here's the 1st iteration of the new website.  Hope you like it  Cheesy

Let me know what you all think and I'll try to include as many amends as possible.  A few things to mention:  the site hasn't been optimised for mobile or tablet yet and furthermore needs to go through proper desktop optimisation to run super smoothly there as well.  Also, you'll notice some text reading "lorem ipsum..." This is where the new manifesto and strategy will be laid out.

Looking forward to your thoughts...

http://mtgoxcoin-test1.businesscatalyst.com/index.html
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: