Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:30:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] √ [GOX] MtGoxCoin: Earn Big √ [POOLS] [Exchanges] Mine Here! MINTPAL SOON!  (Read 147474 times)
MeadowView

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 05:22:12 PM

Really need to get net hashrate up, right now I could 51% attack this coin if I wanted to !
Is it possible to do some giveaways or something to get some interest back in this coin.
Website is looking really good btw.

PS. MeadowView I am Gox_Lobster from minebig pool Smiley

Hey there!  Smiley  Good to see you getting stuck in.

Funnily enough, not long after you made your post the hashrate doubled - still only 22 MH/s but an interesting increase.  Maybe you should put a post out saying the price needs to be 1 GOX = 1 BTC!  Wink

All said I also agree we need to get hashrate up, however I'm not sure giveaways are going to be the best strategy atm.  We're still building the new infrastructure of the coin and ultimately we need to ensure its value to Mt.Gox victims before we shout from the roof tops.  If we achieve that honestly and excellently the coin will gain natural value, which is the best kind.  Giveaways executed in this manner may temporally force value on the coin or attract attention, but people's actual perception of it's value won't necessarily improve and may even decrease.

Frustrating as it may be, crypto is becoming more about the longer play.  Honesty and integrity are key, along with a clear, robust and genuinely useful strategy.  That's exactly what we're working on, and once it's done our best bet is to do all we can to draw attention to what will be an excellent crypto currency.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinLobster

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:31:59 PM

Really need to get net hashrate up, right now I could 51% attack this coin if I wanted to !
Is it possible to do some giveaways or something to get some interest back in this coin.

Hey there!  Smiley  Good to see you getting stuck in.

Funnily enough, not long after you made your post the hashrate doubled - still only 22 MH/s but an interesting increase.  Maybe you should put a post out saying the price needs to be 1 GOX = 1 BTC!  Wink

All said I also agree we need to get hashrate up, however I'm not sure giveaways are going to be the best strategy atm.  We're still building the new infrastructure of the coin and ultimately we need to ensure its value to Mt.Gox victims before we shout from the roof tops.  If we achieve that honestly and excellently the coin will gain natural value, which is the best kind.  Giveaways executed in this manner may temporally force value on the coin or attract attention, but people's actual perception of it's value won't necessarily improve and may even decrease.

Frustrating as it may be, crypto is becoming more about the longer play.  Honesty and integrity are key, along with a clear, robust and genuinely useful strategy.  That's exactly what we're working on, and once it's done our best bet is to do all we can to draw attention to what will be an excellent crypto currency.

Giveaways was just a suggestion from somebody who knows very little compared to you Cheesy
Whatever you think will work I will support.

PS. Price needs to increase to 1 GOX = 1 BTC
PPS. That doubling in hashrate was my GPU army Smiley 
MeadowView

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 06:22:34 AM

Hey there!  Smiley  Good to see you getting stuck in.

Funnily enough, not long after you made your post the hashrate doubled - still only 22 MH/s but an interesting increase.  Maybe you should put a post out saying the price needs to be 1 GOX = 1 BTC!  Wink

All said I also agree we need to get hashrate up, however I'm not sure giveaways are going to be the best strategy atm.  We're still building the new infrastructure of the coin and ultimately we need to ensure its value to Mt.Gox victims before we shout from the roof tops.  If we achieve that honestly and excellently the coin will gain natural value, which is the best kind.  Giveaways executed in this manner may temporally force value on the coin or attract attention, but people's actual perception of it's value won't necessarily improve and may even decrease.

Frustrating as it may be, crypto is becoming more about the longer play.  Honesty and integrity are key, along with a clear, robust and genuinely useful strategy.  That's exactly what we're working on, and once it's done our best bet is to do all we can to draw attention to what will be an excellent crypto currency.

Giveaways was just a suggestion from somebody who knows very little compared to you Cheesy
Whatever you think will work I will support.

PS. Price needs to increase to 1 GOX = 1 BTC
PPS. That doubling in hashrate was my GPU army Smiley  

Well that's very kind of you - Thanks  Cheesy

I'll be releasing a white paper shortly that outlines my thoughts on the future of GOX.  It'd be great if the community could respond to this by letting us know how they think they can help...

P.S keep that GPU army on the march, I get the feeling it could be worth it  Wink
Mary AnnPAL

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 08:30:54 AM

The coin does is very good ah, very good introduction, a coin if you can really use life to grow, to have its practical value, I hope you can do more practical applications, this coin and some where can I

buy
saykor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2014, 08:39:22 AM

Right then everybody, here's the 1st iteration of the new website.  Hope you like it  Cheesy

Let me know what you all think and I'll try to include as many amends as possible.  A few things to mention:  the site hasn't been optimised for mobile or tablet yet and furthermore needs to go through proper desktop optimisation to run super smoothly there as well.  Also, you'll notice some text reading "lorem ipsum..." This is where the new manifesto and strategy will be laid out.

Looking forward to your thoughts...

http://mtgoxcoin-test1.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Very good for now. I like it.
The site looks different in IE and Chrome.
When click on the menu it slide the content left and cut half of the page.

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
MeadowView

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 09:20:47 AM

Right then everybody, here's the 1st iteration of the new website.  Hope you like it  Cheesy

Let me know what you all think and I'll try to include as many amends as possible.  A few things to mention:  the site hasn't been optimised for mobile or tablet yet and furthermore needs to go through proper desktop optimisation to run super smoothly there as well.  Also, you'll notice some text reading "lorem ipsum..." This is where the new manifesto and strategy will be laid out.

Looking forward to your thoughts...

http://mtgoxcoin-test1.businesscatalyst.com/index.html

Very good for now. I like it.
The site looks different in IE and Chrome.
When click on the menu it slide the content left and cut half of the page.

Cheers for that saykor, I'll look into it.  Also, you said your are a developer - if you're up for it we may need you help.  We're going to be trying to pull off something quite innovative and we need all the help we can get.  PM me if you're interested...
MeadowView

View Profile
May 17, 2014, 07:07:26 PM

!!!  NEW WHITE PAPER PROPOSITION COMING FOR GOX IN THE NEXT 24HRS  !!!
mozurt

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:23:14 PM

!!!  NEW WHITE PAPER PROPOSITION COMING FOR GOX IN THE NEXT 24HRS  !!!

sound interesting, hope will be good
mtg

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:41:59 PM

i need to know when would be time to fork dgw so i can add it to sourcecode?
(pools & exchanges informed in good time before it)

if there is any changes you want to the code let me know.
(blockrewards, etc etc)

If you can change algo to x11 for the summer and back to script on winter i think is a good idea.
All new coins is pow&pos. Pow x11 can get attention on x11 community.
Not need other things to be changed.

What you all miners think on this?

i have been working on this x11 idea allready..
just having hard to find time needed.
saykor

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 04:28:08 PM

i need to know when would be time to fork dgw so i can add it to sourcecode?
(pools & exchanges informed in good time before it)

if there is any changes you want to the code let me know.
(blockrewards, etc etc)

If you can change algo to x11 for the summer and back to script on winter i think is a good idea.
All new coins is pow&pos. Pow x11 can get attention on x11 community.
Not need other things to be changed.

What you all miners think on this?

i have been working on this x11 idea allready..
just having hard to find time needed.

Thank you

Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:43:21 PM

on mintpal there are still voting some People - ita not dead ?!?!
LTCagt

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 10:16:36 PM

ok... dead
LTCagt

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 09:31:14 PM

dead but still voted on mintpal very strange
saykor

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 09:56:16 PM

dead but still voted on mintpal very strange

maybe because is not dead but nobody have a time now to do something more

LTCagt

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:32:34 AM

have you seen increasing hashing volume to 1,5gh/s ? trying to build a fork ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49]
  Print  

Jump to: