Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 100 coin BUT only on TWO exchanges?!  (Read 963 times)
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:40:40 PM

Stop PR scam projects because they have no prospects at all, and I’m sure that you cannot make money on it

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
gorbabtc

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

lol...
they're not the first ones to be in the top 100 and officially trading on two exchanges. There are many such coins. Also, if your project is very promising, then you should focus on building more other than listing because that's just a speculation that'll rise your coin and probably ruin you but if you have an outstanding project, the exchanges will list you themselves.

but i think that's easier said than done lol. these exchanges have huge demand and getting on them isn't so easy. although moac provides a great solution to launching dapps on a solid platform
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:42:32 PM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??

Sometimes it can be so, if there is anything that the market has thought me it is the fact that there is no way to predict what and how a coin is actually going to end up moving or doing which means that it does not matter how many exchanges that a coin is on, if it is not a good coin then it is not going to do well but if it is a good coin then it is going to do just great

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 06:46:04 PM

I don't know about you guys but sometimes I go through CMC and research every coin on the top 100. I did notice one the other day ranked 96 atm called MOAC (mother of all chains). Looks like they're sitting around $1 and are only traded on 2 exchanges.

IMO that's pretty impressive. Seems like a very interesting project that's focused on large scale commercial dapps with multi layer architecture. Anyone else heard of MOAC??
Only few coins can have this kind of good performance even if they are not listed on many exchanges.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
paisiifokin

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 07:24:41 PM

Only few coins can have this kind of good performance even if they are not listed on many exchanges.

Agreed. I have high hopes for MOAC
acidburn14

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2018, 07:49:10 PM

Exchanges can get the liquidity that the coins need but it doesn't mean that it will be the bridge they need to cross over for them to moon. Real product and development is the main factor to see for investors to put money and help those coins to grow in marketcap.

dekabrin

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:47:24 PM

Exchanges can get the liquidity that the coins need but it doesn't mean that it will be the bridge they need to cross over for them to moon. Real product and development is the main factor to see for investors to put money and help those coins to grow in marketcap.

so what about chinese projects? they seem so antithetical lol
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 10:51:34 PM

As some peoples have said that they made alot of profits out of shitcoins, i can say that i am really impressed with this status.. that even looks normal just because peoples trust that coin and give it a value of 1 usd which is pretty good for an unknown coin.
I am really worried if these volumes are fake, they can be washtraded and actually there can be no investors but just scammers working to grab peoples money.
artamon

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:36:30 PM

As some peoples have said that they made alot of profits out of shitcoins, i can say that i am really impressed with this status.. that even looks normal just because peoples trust that coin and give it a value of 1 usd which is pretty good for an unknown coin.
I am really worried if these volumes are fake, they can be washtraded and actually there can be no investors but just scammers working to grab peoples money.

no I don't think they're fake because they're a chinese project. they even just announced a book they wrote that talks about use cases of their blockchain in various industries. I see lots of potential in MOAC. They even said they're planning on deploying 500 dapps on their blockchain this year

they post updates on their twitter: https://twitter.com/moac_io
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:08:33 AM

Also seen one token trading in one exchange and it has a good rank and volume, but that exchange is on a top 5 exchange I think it's not the number of exchange that matters but the quality of the exchange and the people supporting that token.
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 12:11:16 AM

The project is really interesting, though they cheat with their ads. For example, they did not pay the bountyists, put coins, I was among them. For cover, they sent a couple of transactions with small amounts. Smiley

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
elite2291

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:26:08 PM

MOAC is pretty cool. Saw them mentioned in coindesk today - https://www.coindesk.com/telecom-giant-china-mobile-is-developing-a-blockchain-water-purifier?from=groupmessage&isappinstalled=0
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:10:17 PM

The value of the altcoin is ranked, the more backward, the more unstable. I think that to make value investment, we must give priority to the top-ranked altcoin.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
singlecrytpo

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:21:07 AM

whats the deal with jingtum?
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:36:16 AM

Yes I have heard of MOAC a bit while ago. But I have not given a thought about involving with it since I am not familiar with it. As there are hundreds of projects, there involves really difficulties in choosing good ones. It is maybe due to reports of new projects cheating investors. It is good for you for you have taken up a good skill in advertising MOAC. Good for you.

Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 01:53:09 AM

Quality things are not available in bulk. It's better to maintain the same quality with limited availability than poor quality with standard availability.
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 02:05:18 AM

I think the number of exchange that a coins has doesn't defined as the indication that the coin is good or bad, cause with so many exchange available for a coins could also makes the coins doesn't have a value if it has a low quality and vice versa.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: